New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Callahan wore the NYR Liberty 43 in one game Tom in 2007

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Rangers jerseys, Tom.

Interesting to seee that Girardi is/was the ONLY Ranger to ever #46.

It was in 2007, but I have no idea if that is 2006-07 or 2007-08.

Thanks, Louis. That's what I was thinking of doing, but I didn't know he wore 46 on the liberty. I thought he only wore it in preseason when they only use home and away jerseys. I also thought Callahan with his original number would have been a good idea, but also unsure of the liberty.

I believe he wore 50 in the preseason. I almost bought that jersey from Meigray. He appears to have worn 46 in regular season and played in 34 games in 06-07, I would think odds are good at least one of them was in the liberty, but am not 100% on that.

This is from the Meigray 2006-07 Population report. It appears that Girardi did indeed wear a #46 Liberty jersey in at least one game.

D11263 NYRangers Girardi, Daniel 50 Blue Set 1 - Preseason Only 1 56 D11293 NYRangers Girardi, Daniel 50 White Set 1 GI 1 56 D11128 NYRangers Girardi, Daniel 46 Blue Set 2 2 56 D10890 NYRangers Girardi, Daniel 46 Third Set 2 2 58 D11306 NYRangers Girardi, Daniel 46 White Set 2 2 58 NHL Debut 1/27/07 D10979 NYRangers Girardi, Daniel 46 Blue Set 3 / Playoffs 3 56 D11347 NYRangers Girardi, Daniel 46 White Set 3 / Playoffs 3 56 D09911 NYRangers Girardi, Daniel 46 Green Practice Jersey PRACT 56 Jersey Number Written In Size Tag D11286 NYRangers Girardi, Daniel 46 Blue - Promotional Game 4/5/07 Promo 56

Well we know Cally did for sure... :thumbsup:

610xqq.jpg

The Hershey Bears refocus continues! It took the help of some members (lol) here but I finally landed it and for an awesome price, a 2011-12 Dave Steckel Maple Leafs alternate. Pretty light on the wear but thats expected when you dont do much besides faceoffs. Ones of the best jerseys in the league and so cool to finally get one of his gamers. Its a 58+ and suprisingly it isnt really that big. Maybe because its been washed a bunch or something but I can wear it and not really look goofy. Its too bad he got traded but now I have a reason to get a Ducks jersey. Thanks for the help guys!

steckel-leafs-f.jpgsteckel-leafs-b.jpg

The Hershey Bears refocus continues! It took the help of some members (lol) here but I finally landed it and for an awesome price, a 2011-12 Dave Steckel Maple Leafs alternate. Pretty light on the wear but thats expected when you dont do much besides faceoffs. Ones of the best jerseys in the league and so cool to finally get one of his gamers. Its a 58+ and suprisingly it isnt really that big. Maybe because its been washed a bunch or something but I can wear it and not really look goofy. Its too bad he got traded but now I have a reason to get a Ducks jersey. Thanks for the help guys!

Beauty.

Looks great Brandon! Happy it all worked out!

Looks great Brandon! Happy it all worked out!

It was all cause of this guy! A premier poster! And helped me get it for less than a retail authentic. The Leafs were pretty good to deal with but the funny part is Im still being cc'ed on emails within Leafs retail about getting my jersey shipped and sending me the tracking number. They got it out fast but whoever shipped it didnt tell anyone. I should probably keep it going and ask for the tracking number from them haha. I had no idea it was coming today. A pleasant surprise!

Also, switched from PhotoBucket to Fotki. PB can't get their sh** together - can't rearrange my pics, site won't open in Safari, pics are out of order unless I refresh at least once, etc. Fotki is nice so far, can't complain. WISH I COULD ADD MY NEW JERSEYS TO MY SIG HERE, THOUGH!

I often wonder why on earth anyone would use anything other than Flickr or maybe Picasa. So easy, so organized. Photobucket is a hot mess. I can't stand browsing that site.

I hate you so very much, can you put those to me in your will?

First post, first authentic.
Studying the jersey makes me realise this really is great stuff. I think it came from a member (not steezyb).
Gonna leave it blank for now.

Thanks for all the information you members posted. I spent hours reading and It helped me a lot.

Nashville Predators 1999/2000
post-7784-0-33024400-1364840057_thumb.jp

How do I attach the NHL2000 patch? Any links?