New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Great jerseys!

Can you elaborate on this? I'm very curious what exactly went down...

The CBJ switched jersey styles in game 3 of that season.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great jerseys!

Can you elaborate on this? I'm very curious what exactly went down...

they unveiled their first alternate jersey in game 3 of that season, also introducing new home and roads. not sure I remember why they waited...probably just trying to be dramatic. the primary switch to the design of the home and roads was dropping the 'stinger' shoulder patches and going with the now current logo and union hat patches on the shoulders.

FINALLY! 2010 Sweden Olympic authentic team issue Nike Swift Peter Forsberg. Absolutely STOLE this in Ebay many months ago for $74. Took forever for the kit to get to Mike, but it was worth the wait. This was in the group of authentic team issued jerseys that were gifted to the girl who worked at the Ice Hockey arena in Vancouver for the 2010 Olympics. Still can't believe no one here or no other collector saw it or bid on it. It was meant to be mine, I guess. Thanks to Mike for the customization, Jay for the help (as always) with sizing information, and to Reyn and IIHFJerseycollector for their knowledge of international and Swift jerseys. Thanks also to Sec for the Swift plate material, without which it wouldn't be accurate, & wouldn't be nearly as cool.IMG_3697.jpgIMG_3704.jpgIMG_3624.jpg

Wow that came out great! I think most people skipped over it because its so small.

Yeah, that's possible. And another thing that just worked out perfect with this jersey. It was the only one out of the 8 or 9 listed that was smaller than a 58. Glad everyone else but me is a giant :D .

Yeah those Nike's have odd sizing. I have Patric Hornqvist's game issued jersey from the 2010 Olympics as well and its a '58' but its more like a real 54. I absolutely love it though, one of my favorite jerseys too. Wish I could land a gold to match, in my Preds collection if you'd like to see. Got it for a steal too :)

Yeah those Nike's have odd sizing. I have Patric Hornqvist's game issued jersey from the 2010 Olympics as well and its a '58' but its more like a real 54. I absolutely love it though, one of my favorite jerseys too. Wish I could land a gold to match, in my Preds collection if you'd like to see. Got it for a steal too :)

That Hornqvist looks great, brandon. The blues are so rarely worn, and their Olympic patch makes them even more unique. I'd love a blue Sweden, from now or back to the 96 games.

That Forsberg is beautiful!

Very nice forsberg

This one was recently added to my collection.

2006-2007 Olli Jokinen GI. I got this from R123 and he said it was from 2006-2007 season. Not really that sure.

From 2005 to 2007 all jerseys were Reebok 6100, then Edge from 2007-08 onwards. The last time CCM/Koho jerseys were worn was in the 2003-04 season.

Probably was 2003-04, as Jokinen didn't become captain until then.

Probably was 2003-04, as Jokinen didn't become captain until then.

What's interesting is that the nameplate is from the 2006-2007 jersey, as are the numbers.

Panthers10.png

I didn't even bother to check that. Well it could be it's not a GI, or possibly it was and the team used a leftover Koho instead of a new Reebok.

I think Florida was a MeiGray team back in 2003-04, so if it was a GI there should be a MeiGray tag in the hem with the correct ID number for Jokinen. Is there one? (I seem to remember having this same discussion a while ago...)

Girouxsalem, on 29 Apr 2013 - 22:18, said:

Those team Sweden jerseys are beautiful. Nice pick up!

oxbo1690, on 30 Apr 2013 - 00:31, said:

That Forsberg is beautiful!

Xspoilerx, on 30 Apr 2013 - 07:51, said:

Very nice forsberg

thepunisher767, on 30 Apr 2013 - 08:26, said:

That is one sexy Forsberg...

Flyers845, on 30 Apr 2013 - 13:39, said:

Awesome team Sweden jersey

:D:D:D:D:D Thx, gentlemen.