New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

What's with the contrast in elbow stitching on the Bolts jerseys? One black and one white. Dur?

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get those glittery numbers on the Bolts jerseys to match your vampire makeup?

Nice. That Lightning font is interesting indeed.

Excited about this, been looking for a Pro Player 48 for a while since they fit like houses. For sure agree that the PP is one of the nicest made jerseys I have ever had.

Authentic Pro Player 1999/2000 Chicago Blackhawks Doug Gilmour Road Jersey. NHL 2000 patch is authentic

DSCN2392_zps0ac8f4af.jpg

DSCN2400_zpsd24c9f81.jpg

Great pickups Slim! I absolutely love that Krutov!

CCM Messier home- the 1's are too far apart, no?

tumblr_mmfbwhWOyS1rbryi4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmfbwhWOyS1rbryi4o2_500.jpg

Thanks Rob for a great transaction I have been looking for another WC to add to my collection since I sold the last one (a little small )

009-3_zps4455d7d3.jpg

008-5_zpsffd53f8e.jpg

Gaaaaahhh. Can't look at it...

But glad to see you got it and are happy with it.

PS: that photo Slim posted above is making me angry and sick. WTF is that?

Luke Schenn Road Set One. Good amount of marks on it. One big repair on the left sleeve.

59520540-D13C-40F0-AB69-5EE6C9A43582-372

304443E9-3AC0-4813-BE61-9200A881AFAC-372[/url]

67EEAFE7-196B-47BD-BF1E-03D3C5C99FB4-372[/url]

I actually inadvertently photo-matched the jersey. I had been looking for a noticeable mark from games from January 19th-March 24th (the set dates) and had little to no luck. Meanwhile, I see a photo from the April 6th game and immediately see a loose thread on the back number. I think to myself well **** I immediately found a set two match. Soon after I realized that was the game that Schenn took a puck to the side of the head. Sure enough he switched back into the set one and that's when that picture was taken.

ofzk88.jpg

Yes Thanks if there is more you are parting with drop me a line Rob

Nice Luke Schenn Hollywood

I couldn't agree more.

I had to make another post in hopes a new page starts and I don't have to go back to this page anymore.

Edit: UUGGHH, still the same page.

Slim...why would you do that?

rob you let that bad boy out of your grips!! great winter classic i love the one i have its still blank im still undecided on getting jagr or giroux on it if i ever decide to leave it blank or get someone on it. Theres that schenn been a lonnnnng wait!

rob you let that bad boy out of your grips!! great winter classic i love the one i have its still blank im still undecided on getting jagr or giroux on it if i ever decide to leave it blank or get someone on it. Theres that schenn been a lonnnnng wait!

I just decided for you.

So my Carl Soderberg Bruins premier home jersey finally came today. Here are so pics, sorry for the iPod pics (all I have) The name on the nameplate and the numbers are a little f***** up because of the packaging it was shipped in

547B3179-8ED1-4388-9BD7-9AE80C62E947-100

D9280B93-FCB5-4EAB-896C-8A63CF63A556-100

I just decided for you.

Haha nice! You ever see me post this a while ago when I got it?

3678B560-A0CD-4E48-844F-6C3A45282278-343

It's about 30 inches by 5 foot

It's about 30 inches by 5 foot

Could have just said "Briere" sized.

I couldn't agree more.

I had to make another post in hopes a new page starts and I don't have to go back to this page anymore.

Edit: UUGGHH, still the same page.

Slim...why would you do that?

Did you get those glittery numbers on the Bolts jerseys to match your vampire makeup?

Just showing off my awesome vampire makeup!!! WTHeck guys, I though twilight was cool and stuff...no?