New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Before I get to posting, that is awesome Stephen! Love the picture. Seriously, talk about one of a kind. Awesome.

Now over the past few weeks I had the chance to acquire some incredible gamers for my collection and couldnt turn them down. It started a whole refocusing of my collection. Thanks to everyone who bought a lot of my authentics I put up for sale.

The first of them to come in is a Ryan Ellis game worn jersey from the 2010 Subway Series. Ryan was captain of the team and its a very sharp design.

ellis-ss-f.jpg

ellis-ss-b.jpg

The next up is the absolute best jersey in my collection and instantly one of my favorites. I never thought I'd be able to find and acquire something like this. Not much will be able to top it for me.

2002-03 Kelowna Rockets Shea Weber Game Worn Alternate, from the regular season & Memorial Cup. Shea racked up 167 pims on the way to the WHL Championship. The jersey is absolutely hammered, marks everywhere, repaired holes all over. The wear doesnt quite show as good with my camera but its real beat up. Just an amazing jersey and its from before he was even drafted by the Preds.

weber-rockets-f.jpg

weber-rockets-b.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that Rockets Weber is excellent. Though, every time I see that jersey with the front facing head, I can't help but think of that thing from the Neverending Story....and then this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_d2Bf1oHr4

The first of them to come in is a Ryan Ellis game worn jersey from the 2010 Subway Series. Ryan was captain of the team and its a very sharp.

Great Super Series. Where did you get it? I have a QMJHL from the same year and would love add another. Is it from a dealer or a private seller?

Wow, that Rockets Weber is excellent. Though, every time I see that jersey with the front facing head, I can't help but think of that thing from the Neverending Story....and then this:

That's supposed to be the Ogopogo monster, which I believe is the Canadian euphemism for a giant p****.

This really isn't a new arrival (got it months ago) but its a signed stick by Nathan Horton. My aunt's boyfriend is a season ticket holder so he got it for me. Pics of the stick and authenticity letter. Pics were taken day of arrival of the stick. EB7D68D9-EB60-4025-85A1-8A1A6EEF01B0-134

AEB46D44-1ED1-4ED9-8562-A6CB04550223-134

EE059BAF-8F04-4F38-B8A3-FD33C94B5835-134

5D4B4B14-41CA-4FE4-9025-28D11E31A415-134

Very proud of this guy, Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 2013 Washington Capitals Matt Hendricks Alternate Jersey. They only wore 1 set of alternate this year, for 8 games.

DSCN2407_zps41265c56.jpg

DSCN2467_zpsa829d04f.jpg

It has really nice wear for just 8 games.

Left Sleeve

DSCN2478_zps07a7c31d.jpg

Right Sleeve

DSCN2475_zpse5ad96c2.jpg

Team Repair Chest

DSCN2423_zpsed16c6a9.jpg

And a very nice photo match, which I have done in multiple games, here against the Canadians

DSCN2455_zpsce133033.jpg

Hendricks10_zpsa2235fc1.jpg

Wow man, Id be proud of that too. Amazing! The wear is awesome for only 8 games and the photomatch is classic too. What a jersey for real. Awesome, congrats!

Wow man, Id be proud of that too. Amazing! The wear is awesome for only 8 games and the photomatch is classic too. What a jersey for real. Awesome, congrats!

Thanks a bunch. I actually bought an "authentic" indo edge alternate last year and got it done up with Hendricks (proper authentic Caps alternates have not been made besides the Winter Classics). Happy to report I was able to sell that for a good amount on ebay and i am now indo free and put the profits towards this. Here is my favorite photomatch, from his fight with Adam McQuaid in Boston when McQuaid basically made him fight; after Hendricks fought with Nathan Horton earlier when he was being a pest.

Hendricks1_zpsc3366511.jpg

Random question, as this is only my second Meigray authenticated game worn, and the first is a one game wonder Brouwer Locomotiv Capitals. Do they put the tag in before the players wear the jersey or after? I ask because as you can see from the below photo the tag is only half sewn in. Is this a result of stitches popping from the slash mark on the tag or other game wear, or them just being lazy when they sew it in after?

DSCN2449_zpsd025850f.jpg

Random question, as this is only my second Meigray authenticated game worn, and the first is a one game wonder Brouwer Locomotiv Capitals. Do they put the tag in before the players wear the jersey or after? I ask because as you can see from the below photo the tag is only half sewn in. Is this a result of stitches popping from the slash mark on the tag or other game wear, or them just being lazy when they sew it in after?

I believe the tag goes in before they are worn on the ice, so the stitching may have been busted in game play. This is on a Capitals home jersey, but you can see the tag here on guam's second favorite player.

Edit: by the way, here's a hi-res photomatch and another.

I believe the tag goes in before they are worn on the ice, so the stitching may have been busted in game play. This is on a Capitals home jersey, but you can see the tag here on guam's second favorite player.

Edit: by the way, here's a hi-res photomatch and another.

Thanks for the info and the pics, very helpful.

The tag usually goes in before play. There have been times when the agreement between team and Meigray pushed the set tagging back until after shirts saw some action. IIRC, they used to have a promotion if you could find a picture where their tag showed during game use.

Here is a pic you can see the Meigray tag

Picked up my game worns a few weeks back. Fair to say I've just made the hobby even more expensive than it already was!

Blair Betts 2005/2006 Rangers Set 1

NewYorkRangers2005-2006RoadSet1-BlairBet

Jed Ortmeyer 2006/2007 Wolf Pack Set 1

HartfordWolfPack2006-2007HomeSet1-JedOrt

Nice Rangers pickups there! Those WP jerseys are just incredible! I love all of mine.

Thanks a bunch. I actually bought an "authentic" indo edge alternate last year and got it done up with Hendricks (proper authentic Caps alternates have not been made besides the Winter Classics). Happy to report I was able to sell that for a good amount on ebay and i am now indo free and put the profits towards this. Here is my favorite photomatch, from his fight with Adam McQuaid in Boston when McQuaid basically made him fight; after Hendricks fought with Nathan Horton earlier when he was being a pest.

MGG sews the tag to all jerseys issued to their teams, and remove them if the jersey never ends up being issued to a player. There have been some jerseys that got out with a tag despite not being issued to any players. The tag in the Hendricks jersey was torn up because he was the Caps' designated punching bag.

And my favorite line in hockey

No wonder the Islanders sucked, their top line couldn't even wear the same color jerseys.

No wonder the Islanders sucked, their top line couldn't even wear the same color jerseys.

Lol sucked? We stopped sucking?

Even with all the stuff Ive got recently theres still nothing better than getting a gamer from your favorite player!

Eric Fehr regular season and playoff worn jersey from this season. Lots of marks and a few repairs. Photomatched too! Love it!

fehr-caps-13-rf.jpg

fehr-caps-13-rb.jpg

168642991-washington-capitals-right-wing

If anyone has any clue where some of his rookie gamers might be, let me know! Cant track one down for nothin'!

Even with all the stuff Ive got recently theres still nothing better than getting a gamer from your favorite player!

Eric Fehr regular season and playoff worn jersey from this season. Lots of marks and a few repairs. Photomatched too! Love it!

If anyone has any clue where some of his rookie gamers might be, let me know! Cant track one down for nothin'!

Very nice, you got one of his home also right, the one that he scored the great OT goal against Boston?

Goal of the year on NHL network, you bet! Still working my way backwards. Wish I collected gamers back in 06!