New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice haul, Kurt. While I can't commend the Flyers, I love the phantoms jerseys.

Nice haul, Kurt. While I camn't commend the Flyers, I love the phantoms jerseys.

See that, something for everyone to enjoy!

Great Phantoms jerseys! Nicely done.

See that, something for everyone to enjoy!

Not really. I'd enjoy the goalie-cut much more. :P

Not really. I'd enjoy the goalie-cut much more. :P

I included the goalie cut in there just for you, gotta keep fellow collectors in mind! If your interested in getting a pro jersey to wear while playing shoot me a PM. Picked that bad boy up for $59.99

Whoa that's quite a haul Kurt. Nice pickups. Especially those Downie phantoms. Glad to see you finally got them done up

Me too, been working on getting the home and away ever since i got the purple 3rd back in 07. Took long enough but its completed.

Great haul Kurt. Very nice.

Kurts pickups made me sick. Here is a remedy:

Game-worn Jared Nightingale Connecticut Whale jersey with all the patches!

43392581183029-vi.jpg44392581184012-vi.jpg

Plenty of stick and puck marks, board burns, loose threads, and a nice cut on the right sleeve. Also has a shortened fight strap.

All the patches seriously make this jersey just feel like it's heavy as hell!

Nice Whale! A small piece of history, with the return of the Wolfpack.

Nice. Are the Gus, Rinaldo, and Coburn GI's?

Yes sir, happened to check Meigray's website at the right time i guess. I love gus and rinaldo so im excited to own these. Funny thing is, they are all set 2 game issues. I thought Gus played in the set 2 jerseys? Because right above my Gus set 2 home GI was a Gus set 2 game worn.

Nice CT Whale jersey. I love that H-35 shoulder patch.

I bought a CT Whale gamer myself recently, but the seller is dragging his rear in shipping it out :angry:

Wow awesome haul of Downie jerseys, sucks he was injured this year did get to see him play to much.

Wow awesome haul of Downie jerseys, sucks he was injured this year did get to see him play to much.

Never explained it but my love for Downie is his grit and hardwork/determination after losing his dad as a child. I went to the Flyers rookie game in 08 and some guy easily 3-4 inches bigger than Downie hit him pretty hard and taunted him. Now this was a Flyers rookie game so they were all teammates essentially. And Downie shoved him once and everyone else started cheering them on, Downie dropped this dude after 2 punches. I played a similar style game so I liked him.

"All the patches seriously make this jersey just feel like it's heavy as hell!"

An interesting observation! When I first got my Brandon Wheat Kings jersey: Size 54, pre-Edge, loaded with patches, and double-digit three-layer numbers and letters, I thought, "Geez, this thing is heavy!"

Never explained it but my love for Downie is his grit and hardwork/determination after losing his dad as a child. I went to the Flyers rookie game in 08 and some guy easily 3-4 inches bigger than Downie hit him pretty hard and taunted him. Now this was a Flyers rookie game so they were all teammates essentially. And Downie shoved him once and everyone else started cheering them on, Downie dropped this dude after 2 punches. I played a similar style game so I liked him.

Didn't know that he lost his dad at a young age. I guess that would really make you push yourself

Nice CT Whale jersey. I love that H-35 shoulder patch.

I bought a CT Whale gamer myself recently, but the seller is dragging his rear in shipping it out :angry:

Wait a minute!!! Did you get the mcDonough gamer that sold on eBay last week??

Wait a minute!!! Did you get the mcDonough gamer that sold on eBay last week??

Why hasn't anyone bought the Soryal yet? It has more fight straps than rangers have Stanley Cups in the last 40 years!!!!

Why hasn't anyone bought the Soryal yet? It has more fight straps than rangers have Stanley Cups in the last 40 years!!!!

I tried negotiating a price with him and he won't budge. He's actually selling it for a friend and doesn't know much about it. I tried...got mine cheaper.

Priceless, i lol'ed. Thanks Jeremy.