New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Hawks selling 2.0 or is that an Indo? If it's a 2.0, where did you buy it?

It's a 2.0, 7287 whatever you'd like to call it, not an indo. I got it on the icejerseys site right when they started carrying them and had all the sizes. If you find one in you're size for the right price definitely go for it!

I have three grails in this hobby, and I just obtained my second.. 90-91 Petr Klima home Oilers... Nice game use and pilling throughout... Working now on a photo match... Klima for those who remember was a puzzling, enigmatic forward with all the talent in the world.. Some nights he would come to the rink wanting to play and was the best player on the ice, bar none... Then he would have stretches where he was horse s*** driving coaches and GM's nuts. When this guy was on though, he was an amazingly talented guy... This sweater will never leave my collection..

ufw.jpg

HA! I remember Peter Klima. Didn't he score the game-winner in that marathon Game 1 of the 1990 Stanley Cup Finals?

HA! I remember Peter Klima. Didn't he score the game-winner in that marathon Game 1 of the 1990 Stanley Cup Finals?

Yes sir.. Longest game in Stanley Cup history I believe..

Very fitting that you used the word 'bar' in your write up of Petr Klima.

We all have Bob Probert to thank for that...

Amazing Klima there. I remember he was an integral part of the Oiler's Cup run.

Amazing Klima there. I remember he was an integral part of the Oiler's Cup run.

Thanks! I am an avid Ranger fan, but Klima was my favorite player in HS and college..

Nice jersey Enzo what's your other two grails?

Thanks! Chris Kreider rookie, which I have, and any Brian Leetch from any year which I hope to get soon.. :)

Thanks for the heads up. Would love to find a 50 if anyone has one available.

I grabbed a couple 54s. If the Hawks win it I will most likely hold onto them as they would probably wear one of those banner patches in the opener next year, lose and I will have a spare one if anyone was interested.

Was postman stalking all morning waiting for this to arrive... SO EXCITED! Just about done renovating my basement into my man cave, so I celebrated by purchasing this for the wall...

IMG_4150_zpsd54595e8.jpg

IMG_4149_zpsafe397e9.jpg

Danny Briere, retro font, game issued. Thanks so much rob77ta!

2000-01 Columbus Blue Jackets Rusty Klesla Road - First draft pick, inaugural, rookie jersey, first goal, first franchise win....

9065173458_283c5da341_z.jpg

9062947585_e6912f4a9f_z.jpg

I'm sort of proud of being able to remove this by myself: (didn't know about this until I received it)

ZRJDbvV.jpg

And, finally, I have its brother:

9062944637_2dc579ef43_z.jpg

9062945735_28f7ae2b60_z.jpg

Not a great day to be a Blackhawks fan, but very happy to get my first USA gamer, and from a former Wolverine so all is not lost.

Game Worn Nike 2013 Home USA National Team Matt Hunwick IIHF World Championship Jersey. These swift jerseys sure are the goofiest thing I have ever come across.

DSCN2548_zpse74557c2.jpg

DSCN2572_zpsbb7b653f.jpg

Not a great day to be a Blackhawks fan, but very happy to get my first USA gamer, and from a former Wolverine so all is not lost.

Game Worn Nike 2013 Home USA National Team Matt Hunwick IIHF World Championship Jersey. These swift jerseys sure are the goofiest thing I have ever come across.

I missed out on the Craig Smith, nice pick up!

Theyre great in a rain storm!

Those usa jerseys are definitely different, they do feel like they would be good in a rain storm, I can't imagine the players like playing in them

The Swifts are really weird to wear on the ice. I took an authentic on the ice in full equipment one night to see how they felt and they are noticeably lighter but it is annoying that the sweat kind of just rolls off in droplets. They also don't breathe particularly well as you might expect.

Great pickup on the USA gamer!

Big thanks to Kaiser416 for picking this one up for me.

Jessie Blacker GI 2.0. I plan on stripping it and making into a Kadri or Rielly. Can't decide.

IMG-1222.jpg

IMG-1220.jpg

id love to see stinger as the primary logo...

That's hilarious. It's a joke, right. I mean you meant to be funny, right? :blink: