New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend of a friend helped me get them, only one of which belongs to me. I may put Sundin or Clark on it because 10 years from now, no one will know who Kessel or Reimer is. #jerseyfoul101.

Who says they won't wear the shirts in the old-men game?

Wow, I need me one of those size 46 Leafs WC. Anyone have any clues whether they will be limited like the Rangers WC a few years back?

Who says they won't wear the shirts in the old-men game?

It may change, but the alumni are getting stuck with the CCM Vintage Series pre-1992-93 jerseys:

Leafs1.jpg

Wings have new jerseys for the Alumni Game...I guess they are the previous Winter Classic jerseys with the reverse color scheme. Knowing that I'm surprised the Leafs aren't doing a new jersey as well.

Added this one this week.

Wayne Simmonds 2011-12 Road Set 2

100_7037-vi.jpg

100_7066-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by Simmonds from 1/8/12 - 4/7/12. It was worn for 20 games in which Wayne netted 8 goals and added 6 assists. The jersey features good wear with about 8 black markings on the front of the jersey. The left arm has about 4 black markings and fraying arm numbers. The right arm wear consists of 3 black markings, a 1/4" board burn, 2 unrepaired holes, and 2 black slash marks on the back of the sleeve. The rear of the jersey features nice even wear with some loose threads on the nameplate and numbers. The inside of this jersey has a good amount of pilling behind the crest and the reinforced neck stitching is popped from fight abuse.

He would fight three times while wearing this jersey. He battled Joey Crabb in Toronto on 3/10/12, Matt Martin in NY on 3/15/12, and Deryk Engelland in Pittsburgh on 4/1/12, which was a wild game, with Laviolette and Bylsma standing on the boards yelling at each other. Not to mention the infamous Hulkamania dude in Pittsburgh garb behind the Flyers bench being taunted by Scott Hartnell. Definitely a game I will never forget.

:fight:

Nice pickup Rob! I was at that game at Pittsburgh and was actually about 10 rows back from the Malkinmania guy you were talking about. That was a good year to be a Flyers fan living in Pittsburgh

Awesome jersey Rob!

Simmonds is my current favorite flyer dude has a heart of a lion. He faught engelland with stitches in his mouth in Pittsburgh. Tough as nails sweet pickup rob

Very nice Simmonds.. Flyers have one of the best sweaters in the league... This coming from a guy who has hated the Flyers for 35 years... :)

I've always personally hated Simmonds, but not because he's a bad guy but because I think he can be annoying and yet so talented, which makes me secretly like him as a player lol. I have problems. Very nice pickup!

Nice Vancouver haul. Those skate logo years are badarse. Lose the foot and the cupcake! :) Lol

Very nice pick ups that is one heck of a haul

My sweet Lord, your right foot is a camera . I was completely distracted from every jersey by your goddamn toes and a cupcake.

Did you sell your soul to afford all those gamers...