New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Great pic up Slim you always bring the 80s heat with a little 90s flare

And a Rangers Fan buying a Islanders jersey what next ??????

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the hull an ultrafil or air-knit?

Air-Knit

First NHL game, point & goal in this jersey!

The trifecta! So cool. The perfect start to my Gordo collection.

I gotta admit, despite owning some pretty cool jerseys, I'm certainly envious of all youz guyz and your game-worn stuff. It's really cool to see some of the history that accompanies those gems, and what they mean to you in that respect.

Nice Linden and Dino, Slim.

Love that mesh Jets too.

As promised here's my pickups from the CT Whale equipment sale:

2010-11 Oren Eizenman game worn (issue?)
This is the first set of Reebok Edge cut jerseys they got in, has AHL 75th patch on hem, but no H35 shoulder patch, instead double Rangers shoulder patches. In subsequent years, they'd just do a single Rangers patch on the left shoulder. He only played 33 games that season and I've seen photos of him wearing the other 3 CT Whale styles, so this may just be a game issue.

ctwhale_eizenman_f_sm.jpg
ctwhale_eizenman_b_sm.jpg

2012-13 J.T. Miller game worn
Sandy Hook patch. If the potential photomatch below is accurate, it's the jersey he wore right before his first call up to the NHL with the Rangers on Feb. 4th, 2013.

ctwhale_miller_f_sm.jpg
ctwhale_miller_b_sm.jpg

ctwhale_miller_photomatch.jpg

Wow!! Love the JT Miller.... Grats!!!

I gotta admit, despite owning some pretty cool jerseys, I'm certainly envious of all youz guyz and your game-worn stuff. It's really cool to see some of the history that accompanies those gems, and what they mean to you in that respect.

Yeah man its really cool to get something like that for one of your favorite players. Theres not many pieces of memorabilia that can really top it. Even though its technically 'mine' - when you get something like this you still don't really feel like the rightful owner. I definitely get what sungod says about just sort of being the keeper of it and at the right point in time I would have no issue with 'returning' it to the player and/or his family. I think my perspective changed big time when I bumped into Ryan Ellis' family and I was wearing his jersey, the pride and enthusiasm his parents had was so genuine and sincere it made me appreciate all this stuff a lot more.

It's a beauty and a pair with the one I own as well. Hope he makes it big.

He plays the Isles 5 times a year, so that equates to at least a 10 goal season :thumbsup:

So, the other night, I had a three way deal with Brilliant and Slim. In the end, we all came out getting what we wanted. Mike was great about the deal between he and I, and Slim, who evidently didn't know I was a Rangers fan ;), worked a deal to get a Rangers jersey from me that I didn't want to part with. I'm sure he'll post it in a few days. We even made a few deals after that, but I won't spoil the surprise.

Thanks again, guys!

First, the one Slim traded me (which was originally Mikes):

46393971386482-vi.jpg

47393971387905-vi.jpg

And of course, you may have noticed my signature getting smaller. That's because Mike sold me some treasures I was desperately searching for:

The first one from Brilliant. I'm actually stoked about adding a Barnaby gamer, so this one was perfect!

51393971391117-vi.jpg

52393971392311-vi.jpg

And of course, the grand-daddy of them all, game-issued to boot!:

44393971384223-vi.jpg

45393971385047-vi.jpg

More to come in the next few days!!! :D

Excellent haul Tom!!!

Wow a B - Sens

First time I've seen Slim post an edge jersey :0

Once you've had a three-way, you're not the same person.

pretty crazy someone of his calibre was playing for team israel a few months ago in div 2B.. one level above div III where theres guys who can barely skate.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=14463

2010-11 Oren Eizenman game worn (issue?)
This is the first set of Reebok Edge cut jerseys they got in, has AHL 75th patch on hem, but no H35 shoulder patch, instead double Rangers shoulder patches. In subsequent years, they'd just do a single Rangers patch on the left shoulder. He only played 33 games that season and I've seen photos of him wearing the other 3 CT Whale styles, so this may just be a game issue.

ctwhale_eizenman_b_sm.jpg

\