New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Thanks! Yes...For AHL I only go with gamers. Picked it up from the Ads website.

I just love the skating skeleton using his leg/foot as a hockey stick!

Great sweater Louis... Grats!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Yes...For AHL I only go with gamers. Picked it up from the Ads website.

I just love the skating skeleton using his leg/foot as a hockey stick!

Yeah that rules man, I got an Ellis from a friend of a poster here (who now I am acquinted with) but I really regret not getting a Hellberg. Im sure our resident Gabby fan and collector will be here shortly to give you props, thats an awesome style.

Yeah man its really cool to get something like that for one of your favorite players. Theres not many pieces of memorabilia that can really top it. Even though its technically 'mine' - when you get something like this you still don't really feel like the rightful owner. I definitely get what sungod says about just sort of being the keeper of it and at the right point in time I would have no issue with 'returning' it to the player and/or his family. I think my perspective changed big time when I bumped into Ryan Ellis' family and I was wearing his jersey, the pride and enthusiasm his parents had was so genuine and sincere it made me appreciate all this stuff a lot more.

So I guess that is you with them in your avatar?

So I guess that is you with them in your avatar?

Yeah his parents took that picture, I think that was his gf's dad and a friend. Pretty cool.

Very nice pickups guys. Need to get myself a Heritage gamer, and I agree on that Ads logo. Since you're posting a Bourque jersey I guess I'll start, but I'm gonna post in increments.

I'm going to preface my Whale post by letting you all in on a little information. None of these jerseys I got are game worn Kreiders, Millers, or Zuccarellos. That's because Hills got them. He got at least 2 Kreiders, 2 Millers, a Zuccarello, and a Redden, on top of the other jersey Akteon ended up with. I can tell you all for a fact that based on how many jerseys we both bought, every jersey we ended up with cost $175 (per jersey). With that being said, I also know that between 3 members on this forum he's made around $1000 in profit already, not counting the Kreider jersey he just sold on ebay for $731 + SH, which I tried to buy from him and made a more than reasonable offer of originally $550 and then $650 dollars, only for him to turn down claiming he had expenses. I'm sorry,but there's no way that his expenses were in the range of $1500-2000, and he has been trying to justify his actions by saying he has to make his money back. I was willing to keep quiet since it really had nothing to do with me, and I was trying to make a more than reasonable deal with him, but obviously that's not possible. I thought, as the only other person who went, that it would only be fair to put all of the facts out in the open. Now that you all know the facts, please feel free to form your own opinions. As for me, I didn't solicit people, asking what they wanted and take money because I did not want to end up in this exact same situation. The above picture with all of those jerseys was a group picture of everything I picked up, but for disclosure, I'll tell you that the two Haley jerseys Jeremy got I picked up for him, at cost, because he's a good friend of mine and he does the same for me when he sees something I would be interested in. As well, two of those jerseys are game issued, with one of them being a gift to a friend of mine who is a season ticket holder. I also sold one jersey for profit already. I did not and will not offer them on here because I don't want to look like I'm taking advantage of the community here that I greatly respect, and I would like to keep as many of these as possible while still lowering the costs a bit. I hope everybody here understands.

Here are the first two jerseys I will be posting.

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Ryan Bourque Connecticut Whale 2011-2012 Playoffs Home Jersey

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Ryan Bourque Connecticut Whale 2012-2013 Home Jersey w/ SH Patch

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

More to come later!

Great Bourque Whale gamer Matt! Wow! Very nice!

Thanks. There are actually two of them there. One is his rookie number and then he changed it his 2nd season. I don't think those two are in my top three or maybe even 5 of what I picked up.

Thanks. There are actually two of them there. One is his rookie number and then he changed it his 2nd season. I don't think those two are in my top three or maybe even 5 of what I picked up.

You did extremely well then!

Thanks for the story man, sorry you werent able to work out a deal with him either. Nice pickups though!

Nice DelZ, Larry!

Thanks Tom.... But who's Larry? :)

Thanks Tom.... But who's Larry? :)

Doh! Starting to get so many Rangers fans confused. Lol

Nice MDZ Heritage.

Always loved that Admirals logo as well, Louis.

Grats on the CT Whale haul, CJ and I appreciate your honesty about the CT Whale equipment sale stuff.

To parhrase George Costanza, evidently I'm Larry!

HAHAH!!! :thumbsup:

We need a thread with everyone's name.

My name is Mud. Not to be confused with Bill or Jack, or Pete, or Dennis...

Alright, next up.

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Matt Gilroy Connecticut Whale 2012-2013 Home Jersey w/ SH Patch

Gilroy1.jpg
GilroyBack.jpg
Gilroy2.jpg
Gilroy3.jpg
Gilroy4.jpg
Gilroy5.jpg
Photomatched to the game on December 12th 2012
8267916653_c9bf167b29_o.jpg

What was the SH patch for