New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, shucks. I was looking at the 2011 Cup final patch and thinking "what are they saying?". The 1990 Patch is probably just shifted from the jersey being placed. Either that, or it's just crooked. The shirt was originally Slim's, so it's probably just my placement, because I know he ain't no sucka.

Nice Bruins haul. Of course I love the Bourques and Neelys. Great!

Because I'm a tease...

[Jersey pic snipped]

Sweet, sweet jersey. Where did you find it? (Are there more available!?)

By the way, here's a photo match (mark to the left of the Reebok vector):

rFgPOdn.jpg

(Somewhat related: if anyone is looking for a photo match of a Maineiacs jersey from 2010-11, PM me and there's a good chance I may be able to help.)

It's crooked in that photo. Maybe it's cause you have one shoe on

Excellent hypothesis.

Sweet, sweet jersey. Where did you find it? (Are there more available!?)

By the way, here's a photo match (mark to the left of the Reebok vector):

(photo cut)

(Somewhat related: if anyone is looking for a photo match of a Maineiacs jersey from 2010-11, PM me and there's a good chance I may be able to help.)

Thank you for digging that up; is that a pic you snapped, or someone else?

Also, PM sent.

That Bourque Finals jersey looks familiar. Was that once mine? That might have been one of the two that he purchased from me oh so many years ago. The other one was a white Oilers SCF Messier I believe.

Also, I keep telling you guys that Cosby's did NOT manufacture mesh jerseys for the Rangers. In the 1970's and 1980's, the Rangers wore Stall and Dean mesh jerseys that were customized and tagged by Gerry Cosby's. I can't be certain about the durene and wool years of the Blueshirts because MAYBE Cosby's did actually make those for the team BUT I am quite certain that they used Stall and Dean mesh and not Cosby's.

The Rangers were also the last team to add the logo on the hem when they jumped onto the CCM bandwagon in 1987. Cosby's then screened their logo onto the left tail of the Rangers' jerseys for that year:

kRangerscirca1988bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

...but then had to re-screen vinyl onto them the year after to cover their logo up again:

17307-vi.jpg

...when the league banned secondary manufacturer/customizer logos on all jerseys. Well...visible logos anyway. We all know that several teams used the "invisible" same color tags for a few years after that; the Blues and Devils being two of them with their Custom Crafted tails.

Alright, here's the run-through. A couple of the shots were out of focus, so my apologies in advance

QngSHcCl.jpg Qd4qAUEl.jpg=

Is that the one that was on MeiGray? I was saving up to grab that in a few weeks, ya . :thumbsup:

What's the other Bergeron?

Ah, there was a GI 3rd on MeiGray the other day that managed to disappear right when you posted that. Weird timing!

A couple minor additions from the last week or so.

2010 Freddy Meyer Islanders St. Patricks Day warmup jersey.

kingsnight002.jpg

kingsnight001.jpg

And a 07-08 Brendan Buckley Manchester Monarchs pre-season jersey. Buckley was signed to the team that year but left before the start of the regular season to play overseas.

Not a huge fan of light wear preseason jerseys or Edge 1.0 jerseys but the price was too good to turn down.

kingsnight003.jpg

kingsnight004.jpg

And a 07-08 Brendan Buckley Manchester Monarchs pre-season jersey. Buckley was signed to the team that year but left before the start of the regular season to play overseas.

Not a huge fan of light wear preseason jerseys or Edge 1.0 jerseys but the price was too good to turn down.

Played against him...not a huge fan of him

This Italian lesson has been brought to you by.........

ACH001587526.1366219207.580x580.jpg

I just got back from a visit home to Canada and picked up a bunch of stuff from Truman at Game Day Sports Archives (what a great guy who has a great collection!) and some stuff that was mailed to me there and that I picked up. I have posted a couple here before but now they are in my possession so they are new to me!

Gardiner IndoEdge Leafs 3rd

P1010133-vi.jpg

P1010134-vi.jpg

Surprised by the quality of the IndoEdge although the fight strap is a joke.

Shea Weber Edge 1.0 Preds with A

P1010131-vi.jpg

P1010132-vi.jpg

Patrick Thoresen home and away Salavat Ufa Edge 2.0s

P1010126-vi.jpg

P1010127-vi.jpg

P1010128-vi.jpg

P1010129-vi.jpg

Andrew Ladd IndoEdge (will be adding Inaugural Season patch)

P1010124-vi.jpg

P1010125-vi.jpg

Alex Pietrangelo IndoEdge Blues 3rd - Beautiful jersey in person

P1010121-vi.jpg

P1010122-vi.jpg

Mario Lemieux Koho Authentic

P1010138-vi.jpg

P1010140-vi.jpg

Van Eeckhoven game worn South Africa (thanks Mike!) - Another obscure one for my IIHF collection and my second South Africa!

P1010141-vi.jpg

P1010142-vi.jpg