JeffB

Nice Amonte and awesome Blueshirts!

(Oh and the white one is cool too :D )

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this one is kinda awkward now. Cory Schneider 2.0 Goalie Cut

768a5040-708e-4a8f-b6ea-a30ba1247f61.jpg b2f631f5-0c6a-40fb-9371-ed2522ee3754.jpg

Another Pekka Rinne 2.0 Goalie Cut

a7895cf5-0f9a-40d6-8519-44578800475f.jpg 306cb538-46c5-427a-aad6-bf8817b82eaa.jpg

Shea Weber 1.0 (Forgot to get a C put on :doh: )

f1846371-7793-4e03-a783-b0e2b508a879.jpg 142dad72-3887-40da-aaae-28b530c6aeb9.jpg

This page has been taken over by phil the thrill. Reimer is a big reason me made it to 7 but he is also a reason we lost it. If he could improve his glove hand and rebound control he would be top 5 for sure but I think he's gonna lose the starting job to Bernier.

Next post, the newly traded to Montreal...

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Christian Thomas Connecticut Whale 2012-2013 Home Jersey w/ SH Patch

DSC00068.jpg
DSC00074.jpg
DSC00076.jpg
DSC00075.jpg
DSC00073.jpg
DSC00072.jpg
DSC00071.jpg
DSC00070.jpg
DSC00069.jpg
Photomatch to the elbow
Christianthomasphotomatchrightsleeve1-23

I'm late to the party, but finally received my 3rd of the ménage -

angers198485HomeSandstromfront-vi.jpg
Rangers198485HomeSandstromrear-vi.jpg

Thx to both other parties, but special props to Mike since it wouldn't have happened without his help.

:thumbsup:

Nice Sandstrom, but no hem logo? Or did Cosby actually manufacture the jersey?

CCM didn't feature on the hem till 1987-88. :thumbsup:

Yeah, Slim. Return that piece of crap to whomever you got it from! ;)

CCM didn't feature on the hem till 1987-88. :thumbsup:

Right, but what I was wondering about is that it looks like a CCM (except for the different collar and neck tagging), but since CCM put hem logos on other teams' jerseys in the mid-80's, why not on the Rangers, unless the jersey was made by another manufacturer (Cosby?).

Some game worn auctions refer to them being manufactured by both CCM and Cosby. My guess is it was solely Cosby, purely based on the collar.

Slim, are you able to set us right?

I just have to say that I think for about the past month or so this thread has been as good as it's ever been. Some really awesome pickups lately.

I just have to say that I think for about the past month or so this thread has been as good as it's ever been. Some really awesome pickups lately.

Agreed everyone's spending that hard earned money I dig it

So, today I got a large box on my doorstep. Inside it was a note... (I had put in the original order around February)
henry_CCnote.jpg

And some jerseys
Jul3_Jerseys.jpg

Some real nice ones in the pile, I'll have the individual shots tonight.

Some game worn auctions refer to them being manufactured by both CCM and Cosby. My guess is it was solely Cosby, purely based on the collar.

Slim, are you able to set us right?

I don't think they're CCMs, but not sure if someone else produced them for Cosby's or if they produced them themselves. My Patrick 'New York' is a CCM, and we can compare the differences -

1 - and most noticeable, the collar on the Cosby jersey comes to a point at the bottom, and notice the lack of stitching in the back inside, whereas the CCM has a seam/different stitching.

2 - the arm construction; *sometimes* lack of double elbows (as in this case) on the Cosby, the CCM elbows come more to a point, and the wrists are tapered/flow more into the sleeve end, whereas the Cosby elbows flow more, and the wrists are straighter/tighter going into the sleeve end

3 - the hem; the CCMs are general straight, whereas the Cosbys are tapered closed slightly.

angers198485HomeSandstromfront-vi.jpg[/url]

Rangers198586RoadPatrickfront-vi.jpg

Perhaps Brilliant! can enlighten us further?