New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day, another post. Next up...

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Stu Bickel Connecticut Whale 2012-2013 Home Jersey w/ SH Patch

BickelWhiteFront.jpg
BickelWhiteBack.jpg
BickelWhite5.jpg
BickelWhite4.jpg
BickelWhite3.jpg
BickelWhite2.jpg
Photomatched to the thread off the top left of the SH patch.
StuBickelphotomatchSHpatchthread3-24-13.

Also,
Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Stu Bickel Connecticut Whale 2012-2013 Away Jersey w/ SH Patch
BickelGreenFront.jpg
BickelGreenBack.jpg
Bickel2.jpg
BickelGreen8.jpg
BickelGreen9.jpg
BickelGreen7.jpg
BickelGreen6.jpg
BickelGreen5.jpg
BickelGreen4.jpg
Bickel3.jpg

Now this jersey is awesome, because it is old stock. It has a Vector logo and two NYR shoulder patches, and instead of a photomatch it is videomatched to two fights!

I got this one for dirt cheap...

Minot Americans game worn:

IMAG0205_zps27c61275.jpg

IMAG0201_zpsdd267971.jpg

IMAG0202_zpsf43ae9b7.jpg

The little I know about them is that they hailed from Minot, ND and played in the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League. The franchise lasted from 1987-94 and then became the Minot Top Guns. Whoever wore this must have been a bruiser, the arms are wrecked with holes, cuts and board marks (I'll get better pictures in daylight). Whoever owned it previously took p--- poor care of it because the double layer vinyl numbers literally fell off. My first thought was to remove what's left of the vinyl and add new stuff - what do you folks reckon?

Cheers to the Cup and RUSH!!!

Cheers to the Cup and RUSH!!!

I wasn't thrilled at who won the Cup... but at least Geddy & Alex got their hands on it. :lol:

I have to say, Matt was pretty diesel. Instead of shipping my jerseys to me, he dropped them off. Great service. (More of a feedback post. Oh well.)

So many Bourques on this page.

Angelo, you need to drop some Daddy Bourque Bruins to balance things out!

Duhh, well I do have a relatively new arrival, but it's been around these parts before since it was Slim's old 89 small-block CCM shirt (I had a smaller version of it too). Imagine that one again.

That green Whale jersey is awesome. I love the color scheme. The crest design is great as well.

I'm pleased they're going back to the Wolfpack, but agreed, the green Whale is a neat looking jersey.

Duhh, well I do have a relatively new arrival, but it's been around these parts before since it was Slim's old 89 small-block CCM shirt (I had a smaller version of it too). Imagine that one again.

More pictures!

I'll probably be picking this up instead, it's a game worn Gregory Campbell home jersey from the 2011-2012 season, how much would this be off come the big sale July 20?http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=6146606&catLevel=0&scLevel=&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=&catParentID=4521&scId=4521

Most likely 25% off.

FIrst post in quite some time, as well as first jersey in a long time. Finally got around to grabbing an Edge 2.0, was nervous about it being a 56 but it fits me dead on.

8384FB2B-B005-4E5E-886C-E0FDDC8B23B0-481

92D87C25-78DC-4205-A8D0-63E55D420DC9-481

Probably gonna just be a Beau Bennett nameplate swap. 11-12 Playoff Game issue, and now that I've looked at them on the computer my phone soiled itself taking the pics.

Here is my pick up from last nights Draft Party. 2012-2013 Derek Dorsett gamer. The jersey has light wear, but it has this interesting collar reinforcement that I have not seen before. BTW for anyone wondering it was slim pickings last night. It looks like the Jackets only had one set of jerseys last year and nearly 2/3 of them were giving away to STHs and jersey off our backs events. Of the 20 jerseys they had for sale I think at least 15 of them sold last night.

P1020479.JPG
P1020480.JPG
P1020487.JPG
P1020475.JPG
P1020474.JPG

I wish the flyers gave us season ticket holders a gamer.

No you don't. The chance you'll get one is very slim and it leave little for collectors to buy.

The flyers have a shirts off our back night and its during fan night and all the sth complain about it on he sth Facebook page it's only a one game jersey

Here is my pick up from last nights Draft Party. 2012-2013 Derek Dorsett gamer.

Usually I hate piping on Edge jerseys, but with the Blue Jackets it actually works. What material is the collar reinforced with btw?

Usually I hate piping on Edge jerseys, but with the Blue Jackets it actually works. What material is the collar reinforced with btw?

No idea. The back side if it is textured kind of like a non skid material.

So, remember our little threeway that was discussed last week? Well, I finally got mine....

If_you_know_what_I_mean.jpeg

I know some of you were probably saying to yourself, "Why the crap would Mike get rid of not one but TWO of the most sought-after Rangers throwbacks?"

There's always a reason to my madness.

And here it is. 1997-98 home white NIKE Tony Amonte w/ an added A:

khawkscirca19971aNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

khawkscirca19971bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

I'm also under the impression that this is a recycled playoff jersey from 1996-97 since the inside of the shield has 97/4 written in black marker.

There's some great wear on this thing. Lots of repairs on the arms and body:

amontehawks3-vi.jpgamontehawks2-vi.jpg

It definitely hasn't been washed either since you can clearly see the sweat stains on the shoulders and it's still got that gamey smell to it. It's even hemmed up about two inches on the body too:

amontehawks5-vi.jpg

Words cannot describe how thrilled I am to have been able to grab this. The only one better would have been one of his captains' jerseys from the years afterwards but this one will absolutely suffice!

It's definitely yellow on the shoulders, and it is hammered with marks very nice