New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

I like that it's a standard cut. They really need to go back to the Wolfpack though. Those were so much sharper looking. And ROYAL this time! Ditch the navy!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering who grabbed that. The price skyrocketed in the final ten minutes while my girlfriend was babbling to me at dinner and I couldn't put my iPhone down that night while watching it. Lol

I was wondering who grabbed that. The price skyrocketed in the final ten minutes...

Well that was before they had announced the CT Whale equipment sale so I convinced myself that it may be my only shot at a Whale gamer, and being a unique style and well known player, I went all out for it and paid dearly LOL.

While watching it, I never even noticed it wasn't an edge cut! What a rare find! Congrats on that bad boy!

Nice Rangers shirts! I wonder who did up that Manny.....a mystery for the ages.

;)

I am almost certain that McD WhalePack jersey was made by SP since Reebok literally couldn't get anything to them in time.

I am almost certain that McD WhalePack jersey was made by SP since Reebok literally couldn't get anything to them in time.

Yep that's my understanding as well.

Love the McDonut Whale -- diesel font and H35 patch too! (would like it more if it was a Gomez, but Im just bitter the rangers are able to turn their mistakes into amazing pieces for the future).

Big thanks to my homie Matt for a pair of Haley Whale-Pack jerseys!

IMG_8068.jpg

IMG_8087.jpg

IMG_8083.jpg

Photomatch to the back 8? http://www.flickr.com/photos/ctwhale/8481210758/

IMG_8016.jpg

IMG_8022.jpg

Nice Haley set, I think that's a solid photomatch on the 8.

Got a couple jerseys from the XL Center equipment sale in today I'll hopefully post later tonight. It's gonna be raining whale all up in this mutha!

slim drops bombs

Here's a minor pickup in comparison.

Team Issued Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 Matt Moulson New York Islanders Away Jersey (Customized by Stitches)

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

Good thing slim came by to drop those beauties, it was starting to look like a Flyers game with all those Whale pictures. :thumbsup:

I like the new jets jerseys but that one is just classy. Very nicey nice

Holy smokes, that Jets is epic. The Hull rules too. This place is on fire today. I'll add!

Just landed this from one of my favorite players, pretty ###### stoked.

Boyd Gordon 2003-04 Washington Capitals

First NHL game, point & goal in this jersey!

The trifecta! So cool. The perfect start to my Gordo collection.

gordon-1-f.jpg

gordon-1-b.jpg

Its got great wear but hard to see on black. It oddly has all these repairs on the upper left chest and the seams are even put back together. Havent seen that many repairs in a spot like that before. The crest has been ripped through in the top right (left when looking at it) too.

PjRW5hH.jpg