New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandy Hook Elementary shooting

Thats cool. Didnt know they did that

Grats on the Gilroy. I too was a fan of his and hoped being a right-shot D man that he'd get more time with the Rangers.

Grats on the Gilroy. I too was a fan of his and hoped being a right-shot D man that he'd get more time with the Rangers.

I was hoping Gilroy would get more time with the Rags too, specifically in the 1st round of the playoffs this year. :(

Haha still not in the top 3-5 of what I picked up... but nice nonetheless. I also have a photomatch of sorts for the #9 Bourque but didn't post it. Another jersey or two tomorrow!

I would love to see the faces of he people when you were walking around and picking up all of those jerseys.....you woudnt happen to have a GoPro video of you walking aroung picking up all of those jerseys

Are you planning on moving any of the Whale jerseys Matt, or are you holding on to them all?

Are you planning on moving any of the Whale jerseys Matt, or are you holding on to them all?

Yea Matt... are you planning on moving any? I figure the drive from New York city to Hartford is probably about 75 miles... That's being said you'll probably need to recoup what... like 3-4k to cover expenses? I know gas prices are going up and all...and that hot dog you had for lunch at the rest stop... someone needs to pay for that!

Bit late to the party on some of the recent additions! Lgh, love the Bourque!

A couple pages back, someone posted a Rinne Mustard w/ MGG tags, is that the one that was a relettered Brookbank GI?

edit: realized I never added my pickups from the Admirals equipment sale, one thru trade and the other from the sale:

2011/12 Gabriel Bourque white

jerseys_25-M.jpg

jerseys_26-M.jpg

2011/12 Ryan Ellis white

jerseys_23-M.jpg

jerseys_24-M.jpg

And hows this for a pic to photomatch the Ellis to?

IG9X5144-M.jpg

Lastly, added a Calder Cup Finals jersey from Houston's run in 2012. Worn by Maxim Noreau all season, photomatched to Game 2.

jerseys_08-M.jpg

jerseys_10-M.jpg

Sleeves are pretty beat up with 2 large square patches to hide the holes.

jerseys_09-M.jpg

Yea Matt... are you planning on moving any? I figure the drive from New York city to Hartford is probably about 75 miles... That's being said you'll probably need to recoup what... like 3-4k to cover expenses? I know gas prices are going up and all...and that hot dog you had for lunch at the rest stop... someone needs to pay for that!

LOL!!! :thumbsup:

:lol: well played

I have to say, Matt was pretty diesel. Instead of shipping my jerseys to me, he dropped them off. Great service. (More of a feedback post. Oh well.)

So many Bourques on this page.

Angelo, you need to drop some Daddy Bourque Bruins to balance things out!

Awesome Louis!!!! A shame it's Poti, but the Ribbon is more important lol

Yes would have preferred someone else, but it is a retired number, I was missing a Liberty with the 9-11 ribbon and the price was substantially less than the going rate for Whale jerseys! Lol.