New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Kaspitz Team Austria Game worn - A jersey I used to own that came full circle back to me

P1010135-vi.jpg

P1010137-vi.jpg

Now the really cool stuff...

Leo Komarov Set 2 Leafs game worn - Turned out to be his only season with the Leafs but I am thrilled to have it as I am Estonian and he was the first Estonian born player to make it to the NHL. I also love the jersey. Such a classic style. Thanks to Brandon at RealApparelSports for this one

P1010143-vi.jpg

P1010144-vi.jpg

Finally, finish it off with a grail of mine...

Mats Zuccarello Aasen game worn Connecticut Whale (with A removed) - Thank you so much to Hills for getting this to me! I know he got a bad rap on here but he came through for me. Sorry CJMatthews that I got this one but I am glad you got a great Whale haul yourself. I need to find a green one and my Zucca collection will be more or less complete. This is a jersey I have been hunting since the beginning of my game worn collecting. So happy to finally get it! I will get a new A sewn on it as well.

P1010145-vi.jpg

P1010146-vi.jpg

Now I have about 10 jerseys at the seamstress getting kits sewn on so I will have another massive posting in the next few weeks!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Digging the Komarov and Ladd jerseys (although I kinda like the Jets' road better).

I'm glad you got it, but please leave a Zucc jersey or two for me as I'm a huge fan as well lol. If I were you I wouldn't sew the A back on. Having it removed and being able to see it like that is part of it. Don't alter the game worn jersey.

Those Blues thirds are so, so nice.

fir94jhLNbqvk8vfknmZmlJL_500.jpg

Bbbvela.jpg

Yeah I did that really quick......it was afterwards when I thought to myself "it shouldn't have translated the same" hahaha

You caught me.....

Great pick ups. Especially the Komarov gamer. He has the option to return to the leafs after one season in the khl.

Holy crap.....the Leafs let him to go the KHL????

I loved that guy.....great sparkplug for the team!

Greay haul Oxbo, love that Lemieux and Komarov.

I've always loved Team Sweden's jerseys. Unfortunately, I tend to avoid collecting jerseys that I won't/can't wear.....and being a Canadian of non-Swedish descent.....it would feel almost strange wearing their jersey.

......It's the same reason why I've had to pass on some Leafs jerseys that I otherwise would have bought.

Step one: buy patches
Step two: send out to get numbered. Always wanted a Milan Hejduk jersey, so here we go.

0708031301_zps7898c4e0.jpg

Hejduk jerseys don't pop up to often I've been looking for a pre edge burgandy hejduk for a while cant find nothing. Prolly going to have to do the same by buying a blank and sending it out. those all star jerseys are nice

Just landed one of the ones I thought would take forever to land for the Preds collection. It seems as if most of his jerseys are up in the deep, deep north and not coming out. I found a collector with one at the right absolute moment and was able to acquire it from him as he had imminent deals in the works.

Jordin Tootoo 03-04 Rookie Jersey w/ #55

It has much more wear than the pics show, a few repairs in the sleeves and neck and lots of stick marks. The silver on the sleeves has insane outer pilling, havent seen this much on any Preds gamer before. Just awesome to have one of his rookie jerseys, heck one of these is in the hall of fame since he is the first player to come from Nunavat. Pretty stoked!

tootoo-55-b.jpg

tootoo-55-f.jpg

Not sure if this will interest anyone other then Patrick Kane/Chicago Blackhawks/Team USA/International Ice Hockey/Olympics fans...

http://public.fotki.com/chowhound/patrick-kane-2010-o/

Game Worn Patrick Kane 2010 Vancouver Olympics.....Pants.

Okay okay, it's not a jersey pickup, but there must be some historical value.

The Gloves are in the HHOF, of the 3 Jerseys he wore, 2 are Privately Owned (1960 throwback/Gold Medal Loss), 1 is in the Colorado Springs USA Hockey Archive (White USA), and the stick from his last shift sold through Classic Auctions to a private collector.

So, outside of the helmet, I guess this was the only attainable piece of the puzzle left, besides the equipment used under all the visible gear.

I thought it was pretty cool to pick up a piece of Olympic history, not only one signifying one of the greatest Olympic Gold Medal games ever played, but of a player who arguably is HHOF destined given the recent success of the Black Hawks and his Conn Smythe Trophy.

Awesome pick up on the Tootoo jersey Brandon. That's beautiful.

Hey Footcake,

You should paint your toenails for the next batch of jerseys you post.

Maybe the same color as the cupcake.

Hey Footcake,

You should paint your toenails for the next batch of jerseys you post.

Maybe the same color as the cupcake.

Cannot stop laughing ;), sweet jerseys though!