New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

It was 299. The socks came free with it. Not bad at all.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Wings WC jerseys are some of the best in hockey. I wish they'd go with that as a regular road or at least an alternate. Also, I agree with whoever said to put Lidstrom on it. Anything else is unacceptable.

Amazing Gunzo.

Had these for a while but just got around to taking photos, both were pickups from fellow board members:

htfd_tyutin_f_sm.jpghtfd_tyutin_b_sm.jpg

cbj_moore_10th_f_sm.jpgcbj_moore_10th_b_sm.jpg

Might be picking this up, it's a game issued Carl Soderberg road jersey, set 2. Which is interesting, because he came over during the last 6 games of the regular season. I'll be waiting for the huge sale in July to but it since it's only $295 it'll go down a lot in price. No photo of it yet up on Meigray. Link for reference .http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=6396269&catLevel=0&scLevel=&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=&catParentID=4521&scId=4521

I wouldn't count on it being on sale. If the sale guidelines are similar to last year's summer sale, jerseys from the most recent season are not discounted. Even if they were discounted, it would be only 10% because it's GI, not GW.

Edit: Well d### you too Jeremy! :D

Someone will probably just buy it anyways, the rookie and popular players GIs go quick since its a good price compared to getting an authentic customized.

GIs are typically 10% off.

Nice Louis.

I've wanted to make one of those up for a while. I've already got a companion Sabres to go with it.

Did you start with a blank KOHO or Reebok 6100?

Nice Louis.

I've wanted to make one of those up for a while. I've already got a companion Sabres to go with it.

Did you start with a blank KOHO or Reebok 6100?

It was a KOHO (so that it would have the correct NHL shield on the hem) and I ripped the CCM patch off of a replica 1977 Vintage Rangers that I had - luckily it was just ironed on.

The key is the glue. How can you remove the Sabres logo without having any residue behind it? For thisone, the NEW YORK LETTERS pretty much align to cover the RANGERS letters.

How can you remove the Sabres logo without having any residue behind it?

Luckily my Biron was already done up by someone else when I bought it off eBay. :thumbsup:

Here's my new favoritest jersey, and it didn't come from the XL Center equipment sale. I over-paid for it on eBay a few weeks back but it took forever to get here:

ctwhale_mcdonagh_f_sm.jpgctwhale_mcdonagh_b_sm.jpg

The funky font, the H35 shoulder patch, AHL 75th hem patch, and the back story of how the Whale had to rush to get these in because their regular Edge cut Reebok jerseys didn't arrive in time, make this one a keeper. And I was able to photomatch to boot!

ctwhale_mcdonagh_photomatch_sm.jpg

Awesome Malhotra and McDonagh pickups. Those whale jerseys had grown on me. Very sharp looking.

Man nice work on that McDonagh. I watched that auction til the last minute, definitely worth it. Cool it ended up here. Nice grab.

I like that Whale jersey. Congratulations!