New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's hilarious. It's a joke, right. I mean you meant to be funny, right? :blink:

I would be happy if Stinger was erased from everything. It's a fine mascot and I love that he is wearing a Union Cap and Uniform, but to many people think a Blue Jacket is a bug and it takes away from the true meaning.

Big thanks to Kaiser416 for picking this one up for me.

Jessie Blacker GI 2.0. I plan on stripping it and making into a Kadri or Rielly. Can't decide.

Man, I am missing out on soo much Leafy goodness. You guys sicken me.....I mean awsome pick up.

You have the greatest gift two beautiful girls that you can get new pick ups every year for them .

FATHERS DAY is meant for Mom to buy you a new jersey for years and years

Man, I am missing out on soo much Leafy goodness. You guys sicken me.....I mean awsome pick up.

You have the greatest gift two beautiful girls that you can get new pick ups every year for them .

FATHERS DAY is meant for Mom to buy you a new jersey for years and years

Mothers day comes before fathers day. Diamonds = Jerseys a month later, right?

Mothers day comes before fathers day. Diamonds = Jerseys a month later, right?

F that. I'll just buy the jerseys myself and then I don't have to buy the wife squat.

Well, if you HAD kids, I can pretty much assume you don't anymore since you probably had to sell them to afford all those.

Mannnnnnnnnnn. Do you accept post dated cheques? I'm good for it.

Kaiser, that's one of the most beautiful things I've seen in quite a while, and I'm not even a Leafs fan.

Did they come from frozen pond I am on my way there Wednesday they have A Redwings on hold I may just buy a Leafs one to sell down the Road say Christmas time

Maybe the Leafs will make a big splash in the trade or free agent market and bring a Player worthy of putting on the jersey

Friend of a friend helped me get them, only one of which belongs to me. I may put Sundin or Clark on it because 10 years from now, no one will know who Kessel or Reimer is. #jerseyfoul101.

I will hurt you if you jersey foul your winter classic. Honestly though I'd hold off on getting it done up until the font is set in stone. Lots of time for the Leafs to change it still.