New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Just in time for the SCF: Toews Edge 1.0 (I think it's cool that the "As seen in NHL '08" tag is still attached as well).

post-8763-0-92870000-1371152316_thumb.jp

post-8763-0-83546700-1371152393_thumb.jp

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are even sharper in person. I originally wanted white but I think I am happy I got black.

2012-13 Ryan Ellis Milwaukee Admirals Road Jersey

Not a lot of wear but as is typical for Ryan's jerseys. It does have some scuffs on the sleeves and numbers and 2 holes on the right sleeves. Also note its still a vector jersey.

ellis-admirals-f.jpg

ellis-admirals-b.jpg

Sorry, didnt even realize it until I posted. Just got a new phone and the picture taking is sketchy to say the least.

Galaxy S4?

Two new Rangers Liberty jerseys:

1. I actually got this a while ago, but forgot to take pics of it.

2013 Heritage Eminger. It actually has a lot of wear on it for a jersey that was only worn a handful of times. Has a few board burns, stick marks, and a few decent sized hole on the sleeves.

37392861677310-vi.jpg

38392861678169-vi.jpg

And one more gamer I can cross off my wantlist; Big thanks to Tomi (Jarvis) for shipping this from Finland to New York in just FOUR DAYS!!!

2. 85 Anniversary 2010/11 Newbury Heritage gamer. Not too much wear, but an interesting modification to the rear hem, as it was hemmed up about two inches, and rather than just sew it up like they did with their 1.0's, they cut and serged it.

15392861415774-vi.jpg

18392861418854-vi.jpg

Those aren't Liberty jerseys, but they're still sweet.

Thanks. I still don't know how anybody could like the Liberty design better than the Heritage! These are so much classier. I liked the idea of the Liberty, but thought the logo just didn't do it.

Grats on the Heritage sweaters Tom... I know you have been looking a long time for an original 85th Anniversary sweater...Those original Heritage gamers have virtually disappeared into collections along with the WC sweaters.. They are becoming very tough.. Enjoy them..

Nice Carter Greg! Looks as if it has decent wear too :thumbsup:

The Timonen is gorgeous Brandon!

Nice pickups, everyone.

Got my first captain's jersey! I respect him for the 5 years he put in, think it's pretty crappy he priced himself out and wants more than JT, but he will help us just as much by being a dman on Philly with his old rock solid d-partner, Bruno Gervais. First (maybe last for a while?) Swiss captain in NHL History, Mark Streit Set 1 12-13

IMG_7656.jpg

IMG_7669.jpg

Thanks. I still don't know how anybody could like the Liberty design better than the Heritage! These are so much classier. I liked the idea of the Liberty, but thought the logo just didn't do it.

Great pickups BTW. Totally agree. At the risk of sounding unpatriotic (and I'm not- I get a certificate from the good old Town of Hempstead yearly for always flying the Stars and Stripes) I was never keen on that Liberty head coming out of the boys' chests.

Thanks! I hope you guys sign him. He is on the decline, played his worst defense when Gervais was his partner (sadly, that was Gervais best--they played really well together, then just flat out sucked), and will put you guys in cap hell! :thumbsup: That said, both Streit and Gervais are nice people (Bruno is probably one of the nicest in the league).

Nice doesn't win hockey games, which could be one reason why the Islanders suck :P

They better be nice if they play like that crap...

Yes! How did you know?

Same problem lol. I got mine June 1st. All of my pictures came out horrible at first. You need to touch the screen first (to focus on something) and then take the picture. It comes out clearer. Im still trying to perfect it

The Timonen is gorgeous Brandon!

Thanks man! Stoked to finally have mustard of his.