New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

I feel dumb posting this on the same page as a game-worn Rangers Winter Classic jersey:

06383788086641-vi.jpg

10383788090489-vi.jpg

Anton Stralman Alternate gamer from the beginning of this season. Virtually no wear on it, but at least he scored a goal in it. These alternates are beautiful as a 2.0, so I'm pretty happy with it. This is also my first 2.0 with a woodmark sewn over a vector logo. I'm actually surprised the Heritage retired numbers are still being placed on these. I figured the Rangers may have stopped that after last season.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering its lasts year stock maybe its safe to say the numbers were screened in a large batch back then.

Good idea. I didn't really think of that. Figured they would have done it while adding the names and numbers. I love that feature, but I hope they stop it soon, in hopes of adding value to the ones with the retired numbers.

They're not going to stop. It's called a Heritage jersey for a reason. The retired numbers remind us of the players who came before.

I just assumed they were considered "alternate" jerseys at this point.

Nice Stralman Heritage gamer Tom! Enjoy!

Grats on the Stralman. A great jersey of a player that's become quietly consistent for the Rangers.

Thanks guys. As I'm slowly getting into game worns, I love it, even though there's not much wear to show.

picked up this beauty yesterday

Game Worn Phil Kessel 2011-12 Third Jersey - only problem is there isnt much wear on it to photo match, the only thing I was able to was the way the strings are tied at the end...

IMG_1877_zpsdc9b0a5f.jpg

IMG_1878_zps12530129.jpg

IMG_1879_zps5949de12.jpg

According to a certain somebodies Ebay auction "The only good Leafs player ever". Freakin Rangers fans. Anyways, First jersey as the captain and one that took almost three years to find. Kit from Gameday and authentic 75th anniversary patch. Shout out to Hockeymusic for the trade.

IMG_1500-vi.jpgIMG_1494-vi.jpg

Beautiful Leafs pickups!!

Wow, Leafs jerseys. Very nice. I like the classy look of those things, always very clean and sharp. I'm about to ugly this thread up in the next few days though.

Congrats on finally landing it...feels good, don't it?

You know it does. Feels good having this one after moving a bunch of my others. May (probably) be the last pickup for a while with my babies on the way (found out this week we're having two girls).

You know it does. Feels good having this one after moving a bunch of my others. May (probably) be the last pickup for a while with my babies on the way (found out this week we're having two girls).

JOWNEWBABYGIRL.jpg

The Clark & Kessel are both sick. Im still waiting to see a Leafs Clark like that in size 54. Awesome. They got those thirds on clearance yet for Dave Steckel?

Very nice Clark jersey!

Hate the player (Kessel), but great jersey as well.

Nice Wendel Clark!

(found out this week we're having two girls).

So now you need a 2nd Clark to offset the girls...I hear ya.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.