New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Very nice Louis!

Thanks. This one was a very fortutious set of circumstances.

I did not notice when this set was auctioned on NHL auctions last March.

When I searched through the old auction, the person who won this one just happened to use their email address as their bidder id.

I sent an email, not really expecting a reply, but I got one, and the extremely nice lady who had won it was willing to sell it to me.

To help pay for it, I sold my Banner night Nolan to Kurt so that he could trade it for the Stoll.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there's anything tenuous about it. That looks like a washed-out stick mark matching up perfectly with the game shot. Seems like a slam dunk to me. Outstanding.

The other thing that jumps out at me is the spacing on the 27. It looks more exaggerated on that arm than on the right one. You can clearly see the gap in the game photo too. Two-for-two!

Thanks. This one was a very fortutious set of circumstances.

I did not notice when this set was auctioned on NHL auctions last March.

When I searched through the old auction, the person who won this one just happened to use their email address as their bidder id.

I sent an email, not really expecting a reply, but I got one, and the extremely nice lady who had won it was willing to sell it to me.

To help pay for it, I sold my Banner night Nolan to Kurt so that he could trade it for the Stoll.

That's an awesome story. It's all about coming together! Glad everyone is happy!

Awesome Louis, now Michael just needs to post his Nolan to complete the trifecta.

Three ways aren't always easy so a big thanks to all who made it possible.

The jersey is just a few pages back (157). Didn't want Slim to think I was double posting pictures and receive the death ban!

Great Manny Louis..

Beautiful Dave Taylor, Marcel Dionne era Kings too FlyHighGuy... I thought they looked great on the ice when they played the Avs yesterday..

great Seguin!!

Latest and biggest pickup. Manny's 2011 SCF road jersey worn in games 3,4 & 6. Tenuous photomatch to spot on back of left shoulder.

Great pick up. Nice to see that Manny SC Finals end up in your hands.

His 40th Anniversary gamer was floating around Ebay for a little while. I'm pretty sure I've got it saved in my Watch List still, so if you want to get a hold of the guy let me know and I can fire you over his username.

Great pick up. Nice to see that Manny SC Finals end up in your hands.

His 40th Anniversary gamer was floating around Ebay for a little while. I'm pretty sure I've got it saved in my Watch List still, so if you want to get a hold of the guy let me know and I can fire you over his username.

Thanks, appreciate it. I had seen the 40th Anniversary jersey when it was on ebay, but the guy wanted $2500 and relisted it several times at that price which is waaaaay more than that is worth. I wouldn't even pay half that. I don't even bother getting into discussions with someone who is that unrealistic.

Well so much for being excited about this after that Rockies jersey. :rolleyes: Nice pick up there! Holy Crap!! I plan to eventually fix the name on this guy. A big pick-up for my collection.

wow!! Amazing Lanny McDonald!!! That is truly a great sweater!!! Congrats!!

I would love to add a Barry Beck Colorado sweater someday if I ever had the opportunity!