New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus. Yeah, those are mine. Chris is a nice guy, I know he felt bad. What a coincidence.

I knew it had to be someone on here after hearing all the details about the customization. Hearing that one jersey was bought for nameplates was the icing on the cake :P

Had 6 done. 3 really nice white ones were all done great (Yak, J. Schultz and RNH). 5 of them were for my friend and just the RNH was for me. He seems to think I'm crazy for being so detailed, but I try and tell him I'm absolutely nothing compared to most of this community.

I've always hated the Habs, but this jersey is gorgeous in Ultrafil.

Slim edit17383262197449-vi.jpg

St.Louis Blues Vintage edition jersey. This is pretty sweet in person.

35383262215907-vi.jpg

Finally, a Pens (or Rangers) jersey I may keep. I've had a bunch of these in this style, but this is my first with the Starter woodmark instead of the S-logo.

06383262246762-vi.jpg

No offense Biggie, but can we make a rule of not posting new arrivals and stating the new arrival is going to be sold? You are not the only one who does it. I can understand buying something and then quietly selling it for whatever reasons, but it seems more and more people are doing the "Here is this jersey, but it's going for sale" and are pimping their stuff in the new arrivals. Can we keep this thread strictly for arrivals?

No offense Biggie, but can we make a rule of not posting new arrivals and stating the new arrival is going to be sold? You are not the only one who does it. I can understand buying something and then quietly selling it for whatever reasons, but it seems more and more people are doing the "Here is this jersey, but it's going for sale" and are pimping their stuff in the new arrivals. Can we keep this thread strictly for arrivals?

Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

You don't think you could have taken off the A patches on your own? Too risky?

I'm not entirely sure how easy or hard it would be. Never done anything strip-wise before. Figured if it was difficult, maybe get the pro to do it and if he messed it up it's not on me for screwing it up. Maybe down the road I'll be more adventurous and maybe get a test jersey to strip and see how it goes.

...it seems more and more people are doing the "Here is this jersey, but it's going for sale" and are pimping their stuff in the new arrivals. Can we keep this thread strictly for arrivals?

Agreed. Edited.

Eh, you can never really gague it based on one shirt. For example, I've had the easiest, cleanest strip on an air knit shirt, and then another time on and air knit shirt, it left horrendous shadows that wouldn't come out with any chemical treatment.

Also, +1 on not posting for-sale items in this thread. I sell, myself, so I don't post much in this thread unless its something to keep for a while. Either that, or everyone should be able to. Though many posts won't be of items for sale anyhow...

No problem, guys. I seriously meant no offense posting it. Won't happen again. I only did it because I've seen several others here post it.

And I still hate the habs, but liked Patrick.

Eh, you can never really gague it based on one shirt. For example, I've had the easiest, cleanest strip on an air knit shirt, and then another time on and air knit shirt, it left horrendous shadows that wouldn't come out with any chemical treatment.

Also, +1 on not posting for-sale items in this thread. I sell, myself, so I don't post much in this thread unless its something to keep for a while. Either that, or everyone should be able to. Though many posts won't be of items for sale anyhow...

everything has to do with how the stuff was put on and what type of twill was used. Cheaper quality twill will tend to bleed into the fabric when pressed on and the adhesive on the back of the twill will differ depending on where you get it from. I have zero problems ironing on twill from Truman or SLC but the stuff from EPS never wants to stick no matter how much I try to iron it on.

Man those Sens jerseys look great.

When they first came out, I just started loving hockey and loved the sharks and lightning's designs, but hated the sens. As time went on, I realized how classy they actually are.

Unfortunately i was far too young to witness those uniforms first hand but looking back through pictures and the stuff they show on the NHL network those early 90's uniforms league wide were amazing.

*sigh* Gotta get me one of those Heritage gamers...

You didn't buy one of the ones just released this week?

For what you are going to pay EPS, you could have had one.

You didn't buy one of the ones just released this week?

For what you are going to pay EPS, you could have had one.

No, I didn't get one. I keep talking myself out of spending that kind of money on one jersey for players I'm not even a huge fan of, and that I wouldn't be able to get the value out of at a later point. As it is I own a few gamers and regret some of them.