New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that's my guy. I'd like to get an authentic though. I know they're really hard to get for overseas teams though.

Yeah, best of luck. If you find a line on an authentic or where to get one, pass the info on. From my research they don't sell authentics at retail, they aren't available unless you score a gamer, and at that you'd either have to luck out and get your guy, or strip and re-do. For me, though a gamer wouldn't come close to fitting unless I found a jersey from a TINY player. My replica will hold me over until then. I'll let you know if I see another in that style.

'82-83 Stevens rookie -

Whoop whoop!!!

Dude you don't whoop Stevens. Unless you see him in a limo with underage girls again.

The Park and Pisani jerseys = maximum winnage allowed in 1 post.

Wasn't that Wolf Pack jersey an alternate?

Yeh it was a 3rd alt used for two seasons. However the league told them it was too dark to wear against dark jerseys, but too light to wear against white jerseys.

Anyway glad I could find it a good home with the other Matt :thumbsup:

Hey!

I picked two jerseys up from Gameday Sports Archive, and here are the photos.

RBK 6100 Richard Park.

RBK 6100 Fernando Pisani with SCF patch

I am new to collect hockey jerseys, and I learned my lesson from these jerseys: buy 'correctly' crested jersey, not blank one. :angry:

I didn't check game photos, but these arent crested correctly?

This is not an advertising thread. This is a thread for new arrivals that you are proud of, want to show off, and plan on keeping in your collection for more than 5 minutes. Please, not just to you, but to everyone, stop making posts like this.

Slim's edit - Agreed. Pls use the trading post for all items for sale. Don't post 'em here.

Thank you.

I reported my for sale post to the Mods to be deleted. Sorry again!

You should be able to just edit your own post without having a mod do it.

And yes, I know ^this^ post seems like another "unnecessary" post to you that I'm posting this, but were just trying to help with suggestions. We're all friends here. :)

Just arrived.... I am so happy it is beyond belief.. John Mitchell game worn New York Rangers Winter Classic! Worn Period 1..

Mille Grazie to fellow NYR collector Manu (Calciomania) for giving me the opportunity to own this sweater... I absolutely love it...

photocopy2.jpg

photokck.jpg

Congrats on the WC! She's a beauty!

Thanks Tom!! I am very happy right now, despite the Rangers recent poor play! :thumbsup:

Thanks Tom!! I am very happy right now, despite the Rangers recent poor play! :thumbsup:

Believe me, that jersey going in your collection is the ONLY highlight of this Rangers season so far.

Enzo I saw Mitchell retweeted that. I replied #icejerseyforum great sweater man I had rinaldo retweet me I tweeted him a pic of his road gamer from last season

any wear on that very handsome Mitchell?

:thumbsup:

Enzo I saw Mitchell retweeted that. I replied #icejerseyforum great sweater man I had rinaldo retweet me I tweeted him a pic of his road gamer from last season

Yeah!! I was pretty psyched that he retweeted!

any wear on that very handsome Mitchell?

2 very light stick marks on sleeves Cygnus.. It is fairly pristine.. I guess I expected that being that the sweater was only worn one period... I really like the shirt very much though.. Calciomania is a standup collector and I can't thank him enough..

Thanks akteon!