New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Beautiful pickups. I love the new Leafs jerseys.

Where can you get Leafs gamers now?

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful pickups. I love the new Leafs jerseys.

Where can you get Leafs gamers now?

They are sold at the Leafs team store Realsports.ca

Got My Backstrom Winter Classic Back,Its pretty close..looks good hangin on the wall anyway :D

Edge 1.0 size 52

One if my favorite jerseys, congrats. Too bad we were a year early and could not get 2.0s.

They are sold at the Leafs team store Realsports.ca

On the website I see nothing. Am I high?

According to a certain somebodies Ebay auction "The only good Leafs player ever". Freakin Rangers fans. Anyways, First jersey as the captain and one that took almost three years to find. Kit from Gameday and authentic 75th anniversary patch. Shout out to Hockeymusic for the trade.

Great work man! Thank you.....what gave me for it will also become a Clark......someday.......

Well, I said I was gonna ugly this thread up a bit, so here's part one.

I have to give a HUGE thanks to Tomi (jarvis) for not only getting this for me, but allowing me to be the one to post it, since he got one as well (we got the last two).

Team Issued Authentic Bauer Derek Stepan 2012-2013 Lockout KalPa Home Jersey

IMG_8180.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

I have to say, this thing is awesome. Details. Everything on the front except for the Bauer and Ponsse and the logo on the collar are sewn on. Those 3 are sublimated. The Tahko logo is thinner material than everything else, almost like a neck tag thinness. On the back, the only things that AREN'T sublimated are the SM Liiga patch on the bottom of the hem, and the numbers. The Stepan nameplate is sublimated onto the nameplate and then sewn on. This thing also has the flimsiest sorry excuse for a fight strap I've ever seen. It's sewn in, as you can see on the back of the jersey, but there is no twill block, and it's just a velcro strap, no snaps. It's also a size XXL, but fits like an XL since it's European sizing.

Grats Matt. Definitely an interesting piece to add to your collection.

Latest and greatest. Two VERY sharp UMaine Black Bears jerseys:

rscirca2012ReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

ackBearscirca2005Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

...and the final piece to my Trenton Titans puzzle. Kam White home 2002-03 with the A and some decent wear. The sleeves are both cut at the ends for easier scrapping:

onTitanscirca20021aSPauthentic-vi.jpg

onTitanscirca20021bSPauthentic-vi.jpg

This year, which had the SP logo on the neck rather than the hem, was the only year I didn't have in the original Titans' existence. I now have one of each from 1999-2000 up until 2006-07.

Congrats Mike. Like those Maine jerseys too. Good stuff!

Well, I said I was gonna ugly this thread up a bit, so here's part one.

I have to give a HUGE thanks to Tomi (jarvis) for not only getting this for me, but allowing me to be the one to post it, since he got one as well (we got the last two).

Team Issued Authentic Bauer Derek Stepan 2012-2013 Lockout KalPa Home Jersey

Wow, it arrived fast. And just for the record it's Game Issued, not team issued :thumbsup:

Team doesn't even sell authentics only replicas.

Flyers Carnival results: I Was going to have him sign the fight strap but just decided to get the number signed. It may lower the value but I never plan on selling it. Apparently they talked about the jersey on the telecast.

Oh no, you just ruined your already bad "investment." :lol:

Did you see any 2.0s at the Carnival?

HC, it's amazing how things work out sometimes, isn't it? Recent events seem to have perfectly solved your problem of how to obtain the Gagne autos- congrats!

Oh no, you just ruined your already bad "investment." :lol:

Did you see any 2.0s at the Carnival?

Haha, oh well.

As many of you could guess puckboy was full of crap. I didn't see any.

Also I'm on my phone so I can't double quote but LAK I luckily procrastinated in sending the picture to the kings practice facility and lucky enough he got traded here.

Awesome stuff with the Gagne man! I didn't go today, but I'm really hoping to get Gagne to sign my hat. Its a hat I always wear to games, that I have only my favorite players sign that played for the Flyers since I've been a STH, so I definitely would love to get him on there but I don't know if I'll get the chance.

my newest rangers, both found for a steal on eBay. big thanks to Matt for the links!

img20130303182853.jpg

and...

img20130303182951.jpg

Very Excited to Add this to my collection and a Props to Jeremy (NYIJM29) for helping me locate this:

Game Worn Kaspars Daugavins #23 Heritage Jersey Set 1 with All Star Patch

Scored his 1st NHL goal in this Jersey!!!

DSC04561_zpse937a20b.jpg

DSC04564_zps620e1360.jpg

put mine up too dammit, and make sure you bring it to work tomorrow

You're welcome too! Josh is calling in sick tomorrow though...just going to have to wait!