New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Weird..... It must be Nashville fans then, haha! I have heard bad things from other fans here as well. Who knows??

IT'S DEFINITELY NOT JUST NASHVILLE FANS. :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Training camp jerseys as usually worn for inter-squad games where the team is split into home vs away and usually they dont get overly physical against their own team and the jersey exhibits light wear. Pre season will be alot more physical and generally gets more wear comparatively.

Jägr wasn't to shabby for the NYRs either.

I guess I caught him on two bad days then. Glad to hear he was nice to fans somewhere. I hate hearing stories of such famous and great players being mean to fans who love them so much!

I guess I caught him on two bad days then. Glad to hear he was nice to fans somewhere. I hate hearing stories of such famous and great players being mean to fans who love them so much!

Us Caps fans caught him on 926 bad days. Also, keep in mind that "nice" in Philly and NY is gets you arrested in most other states.

I never heard back from the guy who had the Turcotte jersey so the deal fell through before I had paid for it. Nevertheless, I decided to keep looking and found this one instead for $86. If someone can confirm which season the jersey is from (89-90 or 90-91)?

90-91 Mike Richter Home

0016_zps9884e4d4.jpg

002_zps96ec09bf.jpg

Richter's rookie season had the straight name across the back, not the arch.

I saw that on the bay....I think the seller mentioned something about pink stains by the sleeve numbers. Is that the one and how bad are the stains?

Also, (and it pains me to do this), the customization is off.

John LeCLAIR TEAM USA jersey

salesfortrip007_zps0391893d.jpg

salesfortrip005_zps5d9a4e99.jpg

A few that I had patchs attached

salesfortrip002_zps8b87bd55.jpg

salesfortrip013_zps5b80ecbe.jpg

and a black word mark 1 is gone for a member but any one that may need one I can let this one go for a few $$$

I will ask him Thursday I am picking my USA jersey up

I asked about edge name plates he told me they sell them in bags or bunchs of 48 at 5.00 each so he will not get them as he has no use for that many

I saw that on the bay....I think the seller mentioned something about pink stains by the sleeve numbers. Is that the one and how bad are the stains? Also, (and it pains me to do this), the customization is off.

Yes, the same one. There are small stains but very light ones. You can't tell from a distance

Thanks for pointing out the customization. Never would have noticed myself. I will have them corrected.

Alright, I am really really excited about this one. Probably my greatest purchase to date.

Game Worn and AHL All Star Weekend Skills Competition Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 J.T. Miller Connecticut Whale 2012-2013 Home Jersey W/ SH Patch

IMG_8182.jpg

IMG_8183.jpg

Not only is this jersey amazing, but I have the Hat Trick of photomatches!

12/14/12 Vs. Devils. Thread hanging from the AHL patch on the back hem.

JTMiller12-14-12VsDevils.jpg

1/23/13 Vs. Phantoms. At the left end of the bench, matched to the black mark on the crest.

JTMiller1-23-13VsPhantoms.jpg

1/26/13 Vs. Falcons. Matched to the black mark and hole on the back left shoulder.

JTMiller1-26-13VsFalcons.jpg

There's also a ton of other minor wear. Marks, holes on the sleeves, loose threads, etc. Still looking for more photomatches now that I have it in my possession.

freakin awesome man, you gotta find a good way to display that thing.

Very nice Whale jersey!

Great jersey I wish they had the old logo but great pick up

And a bunch of photo matchs to boot

I love the whale jerseys! Great pick up!