New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

That LeClair USA is awesome. Where did you have that done? I have a replica that I'd like to have done up as a Roenick.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That LeClair USA is awesome. Where did you have that done? I have a replica that I'd like to have done up as a Roenick.

From the guy I use here in St Kits he has the correct name plates

Thanks

From the guy I use here in St Kits he has the correct name plates

Thanks

Wait, is that swift material? And is that comparable to the Canada olympics? If so, I'll drop my Canada off asap.

A few new additions (just a few ordinary replicas).

Jagr Home Capitals

212ct3r.jpg

p6ah1.jpg

Gaborik Winter Classic

2rz28wg.jpg

4qnbkz.jpg

Wild Authentic Koho (which will be a strip job assignment but will be a pain since all layers are stitiched to the jersey).

n350ly.jpg

2zdx6ba.jpg

^is that the 48 that was going for like $30 during the final minutes? if so great pick up. almost snagged it for a coworker and his display collection but saw the 03 and knew it would need to be stripped.

^is that the 48 that was going for like $30 during the final minutes? if so great pick up. almost snagged it for a coworker and his display collection but saw the 03 and knew it would need to be stripped.

Yes it was. Its going to take some work to remove the 03s because each layer is stitched

Added a burgundy Chicago Wolves 2.0 team issued, only bummer is as it is a 2010/11 season issue, the AHL tag is missing for the addition of the 75th AHL patch, which is also missing.

Any pics? Here's the 75th patch you're after.

Wait, is that swift material? And is that comparable to the Canada olympics? If so, I'll drop my Canada off asap.

I do not think its swift its Nike material

Any pics? Here's the 75th patch you're after.

Awesome... too bad the 10/11 season sucked so much that there's no one worth lettering specifically from that year :)

But I think have an extra AHL patch somewhere too if nothing else.

Sorry, no pics. Nice thing about the 2.0 Edge version is it doesn't have the puffy crest/patches.

Have both of these in my collection already but got these guys new with tags so had to show them off. Got both for good prices, unsure if I will hold onto for a while or try to turn a buck (sorry for those that offends).

XL University of Michigan Big Chill Jersey

DSCN2342_zps24841c92.jpg

Authentic CCM Ultrafil size 52 Chicago Blackhawks TBTC Barber Pole

DSCN2343_zps5ef0867c.jpg

lol I love that jersey, but seriously though. MILLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Holy crapz

You celebrated the Miller at Millers?

Excited about this one. Now have my favorite NHL jerseys in the collection!

<3 Robopens

You can leave now. And take CJ with you. :angry: :angry: :angry:

(Just kidding)

Congrats to Matt on the JT Miller.. That's one beautiful sweater...

Thanks everybody. I'm really excited and very happy to add something like this to my collection. Hopefully he goes on to have an amazing career, and in turn, help the Rangers win the big one.

I knew I should have grabbed that one on eBay. I would have put the GameOne patch on it. Congrats!

Grats on the Miller, Matt. :thumbsup: I think it's great it was worn in regular season games as well. I know my Sanguinetti Wolf Pack 2010 AHL All-Star skills competition jersey was a one game wonder, so it had no wear at all.

Here's my latest two:

2004-05 Jeff Hamilton Hartford Wolf Pack alternate game worn jersey

A style I've wanted to add to my collection for a while and extra nice because he's from Engelwood, Ohio not far from my hometown.

htfd_hamilton_f_sm.jpghtfd_hamilton_b_sm.jpg

2004-05 Ryan Hollweg Hartford Wolf Pack home game worn jersey

Most wear of any gamer I've owned which hopefully will help me photomatch it with ease.

htfd_hollweg_f_sm.jpghtfd_hollweg_b_sm.jpg

Congrats