New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is their really a hockey discussion about Darroll Powe going on in this thread?

Lol yeah there is! Now that we got that out of the way, we can all go back to posting jerseys of players who can score more than 1 point a season.

What's this Met-RX thing that's giving away jerseys? Why haven't I heard about it.

Islanders doing a skate with the greats sweepstakes. I ended up being picked to play a scrimmage with a bunch of old islanders. (Everyone insert joke about islanders and their lack of great players or using the adjective great when describing the islanders). Evidentially I get a free jersey which may or may not be authentic.

Islanders doing a skate with the greats sweepstakes. I ended up being picked to play a scrimmage with a bunch of old islanders. (Everyone insert joke about islanders and their lack of great players or using the adjective great when describing the islanders). Evidentially I get a free jersey which may or may not be authentic.

Oh, it's an Islanders jersey. Not important then. The only way that would interest me is if Denis Potvin is there so I can kick him in the nuts.

Now you have a song and a jersey named after you

And a bomb.

The past videos show them in premiers. And the website says cash value of jersey is $150. Do I'm thinking premier

Last year was definitely Edge 2.0

My friend was in it last year, and he requested a 56, and I believe he got a 52 (Maybe 54), and it was an authentic, and he looked like a sausage.

I could have sworn he said it was a 56.

Is Yashin going to be there? I mean technically they are still paying him.

God I love those Sens heritage jersey...hopefully I can save cash to buy one soon. Got the Home 2.0 (gonna be Lehner), Away 2.0 (Alfie) now only missing Heritage (Karlsson). Then gonna get 2more for Silfverberg and Zibanejad :D

Darroll Powe is a valuable part of the Rangers. Love the guys work ethic, penalty killing skills, etc... They looked terrible when he was out. Glad he got back quick.

Very true. Great on the PK

Finally picked up the last couple jerseys for my friend. "A"s needed to be removed from a couple of them. They stripped off quite well. Figured it was the only time most of our Oilers jerseys would be together. Only the white Ebs and Blue Nuge are mine, the rest are his.

IMG_0426_zpsd4856de1.jpg

I think it would be a great fashion trend to stop buying drapes/blinds, and instead use hockey jerseys as window coverings.

Nice pic!

I think it would be a great fashion trend to stop buying drapes/blinds, and instead use hockey jerseys as window coverings. Nice pic!

Curtain rods are a great way to display jerseys IMO, thats how mine are setup (see pic in sig) although not in front of a window :P

That being said, isn't the curtain rod a bit big for that window?? Haha, they look great though

Absolutely. The curtain rod is big because it was intended to hold jerseys. It would be ideal for the window to not be there at all. It's not a front window, or anything. ;) Limited spots in my petite house, unfortunately. Best part is that the wife literally "loves" seeing my jerseys displayed as they are.

Congrats on all those Oilers jerseys, they look fantastic all together like that.

Everyone hates on 1.0's but you guys all fail to realize they serve multiple purposes, 2.0's on the other hand would let more daylight through than DiPietro's five-hole.

Those are pretty deadly looking, now go bring them to the post office please :)

They're on their way....tomorrow. Promise. ;)

Selanne, yeah, they're the St. Catharines guy. I'd recommend him for the Oil stuff, I'd just mention to place some of the plates a bit higher. The only issue I could really find was that some seemed a bit low.