New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wicked cool Sens jersey. Real beauty.

To go from the SNES 3rds to that style was a big turn around. Beautiful jersey and a great pickup, grats!

Very Excited to Add this to my collection and a Props to Jeremy (NYIJM29) for helping me locate this:

Game Worn Kaspars Daugavins #23 Heritage Jersey Set 1 with All Star Patch

Scored his 1st NHL goal in this Jersey!!!

Beauty of a jersey. Still need to find one of these hopefully in the future there will be cheaper authentic else I might just get a gameworn.

Beautiful Senators jersey! Sadly I still don't own that jersey because I can't find an authentic in my size although I would also like to get a game worn jersey eventually as well.

Grats on the pair of Powe jerseys.

The Dale Weise jersey is great too, I remember him as a Rangers prospect, glad to see him getting regular time in Vancouver.

Nice Wayne.

And love the Powe's, how excited were you when he got traded to the Rangers and can now work on other Powe jerseys? haha Shame he got hurt though.

Haha, Video from the Flyers telecast of the carnival talking about my Kings Banner Night gamer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3CnHskbvGs

Al- “I gotta say though I saw somebody up here with a Kings jersey having his picture taken with a Stanley Cup thing, that’s gotta be a little weird”

Simon- “It is now but at the same time five days ago I was with LA, he’s right in one part of it but now that’s behind me and now it’s focusing on what’s in front of me with the Flyers. Like I said I’m really really happy to be back”

Nice Wayne.

And love the Powe's, how excited were you when he got traded to the Rangers and can now work on other Powe jerseys? haha Shame he got hurt though.

So pissed he went to a division rival. Plus I still need to get Wild away and alternate jerseys. He just needs to get back on the Flyers and end this madness.

So pissed he went to a division rival. Plus I still need to get Wild away and alternate jerseys. He just needs to get back on the Flyers and end this madness.

I never realized you were a Flyers fan too lol, him going to the Rangers was not as exciting i assume.

Darroll Powe is a valuable part of the Rangers. Love the guys work ethic, penalty killing skills, etc... They looked terrible when he was out. Glad he got back quick.

Darroll Powe is a valuable part of the Rangers. Love the guys work ethic, penalty killing skills, etc... They looked terrible when he was out. Glad he got back quick.

Oh even worse talking about rangers hockey. You know who is valuable part of the Rangers is Brad Richards oh wait he is going to be bought out at the end of the season.

lol good luck though because if they're still using old Vector jerseys you're gonna end up with like a size 52 and nothing bigger.

Your homie gotta 56 last year, I think (though he ordered that size, I think)