New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

I don't have a Quick gamer, but the numbers from my Brown jersey are exactly the same. They are kiss-cut, with the silver metallic layer on bottom, with a purple strip stitched over (in double rows) to simulate a three-layer appearance.

photo45_zps10e73d17.jpg

photo44_zps9de301d1.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you just want to know what the lettering should look like, this gamer is a 2010/11, but it's exactly the same as any gamer from 2008-11 (except for the nameplate of course):

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=62&lotid=1003

Biggoalie, you're very welcome. Just to clarify what I said above, I only said the Quick gamer was the same as the 2008-11's because of the vector logo. The lettering still continues the same to this day on the wordmarked alternates, but I still have not seen the Kings use the alternates in a game so far this season.

I still have not seen the Kings use the alternates in a game so far this season.

The Alternate jerseys will be worn: March 12, 18, 19, April 16

Very excited for this one. My friend has wanted a 2.0 for a while and his birthday is coming up. I decided to get him one, with that said I decided to buy myself one too. Sorry for the crappy pictures. I just got the ups delivery at work opened the box and my brother rushed me out the door to go get lunch. The 40th Anniversary Patch is also a nice touch.

Amazing turnover by Stitches. Mike mailed them out Wednesday to Stitches and I received them today.

F91FCC27-37FF-4292-9405-B04DDDDE239D-307

318CAFF1-8632-45BD-89AD-146808AE1405-307

I don't know why, but for some reason those sleeve numbers on the isles always look misplaced to me. They look like they are supposed to go inside the Orange part of the sleeve.

Sorry. English. Where did you get a 2.0 blank with a wordmark?

Without starting another debate about stripping and not stripping, I bought two preseason gamers from last year and had Mike strip them.

I only had a second to look at them both but it looked like one of them was a wordmark stitched over a vector logo. I'll be able to provide more info when I get back in the office.

I have done the same here was a game issued jersey that was stripped and made into a Jagr I am so pleased with this one

ebaysalesfortrip2003_zps279b6f76.jpg

ebaysalesfortrip2001_zpsc9a88803.jpg

And a game issued Dan Jancevski jersey he played in Hamilton and with the Phantoms not sure if I will strip or not but I did like him as a player

ebaysalesfortrip2005_zpsab4a57e7.jpg

ebaysalesfortrip2007_zpsf6ba14e2.jpg

Nice Jagr my friend. Love that you went with the "A". Sell it to me!!!

Hollywood nice thinking outside the orange and black box! I love those Isles jerseys. I have a secret crush on the blue Vancouver 2.0's. Cant bring myself to do it. Plus I dont want to open up a can of worms if you know what I mean.

The Alternate jerseys will be worn: March 12, 18, 19, April 16

If anyone would know, it would be you- thanks for the info!

Nice Jagr my friend. Love that you went with the "A". Sell it to me!!!

Hollywood nice thinking outside the orange and black box! I love those Isles jerseys. I have a secret crush on the blue Vancouver 2.0's. Cant bring myself to do it. Plus I dont want to open up a can of worms if you know what I mean.

Trade you

Hartnell Down

Love that Jagr. I'll be picking up a stripped training camp jersey that was made into a Giroux w/ C (already have the orange, this will complete the set, as its white).

I've already stripped another training camp jersey (orange), that's a wordmark. Haven't decided who to go with yet, but Voracek is certainly putting himself majorly into the conversation!

Speaking of which, does anyone know what the difference is between a training camp jersey and a pre-season jersey? All of mine show virtually no wear (which I like), but I was just wondering what the difference is.

I thought that Training Camp jerseys are worn by rookies only, when they play in rookie exhibition games.

Awesome jerseys guys. Love the Tavares and Jagr, but after seeing how utterly mean Jagr is to his fans in person, I no longer like him. haha. Maybe its just 20 plus years of signing autographs haha..... But he is not a friendly guy.

Last year in Nashville while with the Flyers.... He took a cab ride literally across the street, to avoid fans. 50 foot ride, no joke.

he was great with us My younger son had a great time metting him in Toronto

He was extremely nice when I met him after a playoff game in New Jersey... even though the marker I was trying to have him sign with was crappy and out of ink. He was patient and signed for others and still came back to mine.