New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I think of Barry Beck I can hear Bill Chadwick saying "shoot the puck, Barry, shoot the puck!"

HAHAHAH!! Yep! :lol:

Nice work on the site man. Im thinking about doing one for the Preds once I get my collection a little more rounded out.

Not an arrival but a cool experience at the Detroit/Preds game Saturday night. Some people started talking to my friends in the corridor as I was talking to someone else in the arena and had my back turned. I came over to them and they said they were admiring the Ryan Ellis jersey I had on. I was like oh cool thanks its the one he scored his first NHL goal in. The ladies face lit up and she got super giddy and was like IM HIS MOM WOW THAT IS SOOOO COOL! So I ended up talking to his mom, dad, girlfriend and a bunch of other relatives of his for like half an hour. They were beyond nice and humble and I think they were more excited than I was haha. They took pics of me and the jersey, all my friends and stuff. It was a pretty cool experience.

I put together a new web page showing all of my Manny jerseys in an organized manner.

I think it is much better than the haphazard way photobucket displays them

http://mannymalhotracollection.weebly.com/

Cool !

Great story, Brandon!

Nice work Louis! Site looks great!

Not an arrival but a cool experience at the Detroit/Preds game Saturday night. Some people started talking to my friends in the corridor as I was talking to someone else in the arena and had my back turned. I came over to them and they said they were admiring the Ryan Ellis jersey I had on. I was like oh cool thanks its the one he scored his first NHL goal in. The ladies face lit up and she got super giddy and was like IM HIS MOM WOW THAT IS SOOOO COOL! So I ended up talking to his mom, dad, girlfriend and a bunch of other relatives of his for like half an hour. They were beyond nice and humble and I think they were more excited than I was haha. They took pics of me and the jersey, all my friends and stuff. It was a pretty cool experience.

Thanks man, Ryan's family just emailed me some of the pics they took of me with other relatives to top it off. What a cool experience.

2arbjk.jpg

Some amazing pickups the last page or so, congrats to all.

Some lesser pickups in comparison.

A huge huge thank you to Matt for another Wolfpack jersey. This thing is awesome.

Authentic SP Blank 2002-2003 Hartford Wolfpack Grey Jersey. I'm not sure if this thing is home or away, but I guess it's technically both depending on when it was worn.

EDIT: I was looking at the jersey closer, and the SP logo on the back hem is different from year to year, and this jersey is good for 2002-2003, not 2003-2004.

IMG_8148.jpg

Also, Authentic Starter Wayne Gretzky 1996-1997 New York Rangers Away Jersey

IMG_8146.jpg

IMG_8147.jpg

Last and certainly least, a non-jersey pickup. The Rangers sent season subscribers a scarf. Basically it's like "Hey, we suck right now, so here's some free crap that coincidentally you can hang yourself with!" Whatever, it's still nice.

IMG_8149.jpg

Edited by CJ Matthews

Thanks man, Ryan's family just emailed me some of the pics they took of me with other relatives to top it off. What a cool experience.

Did you consider giving them the jersey probably means more to them then you. I had a great jersey of a hall of famer when i told him i had one of his milestone shirts he offered to buy it from me, in the end i simply gave him the jersey. It's kind of funny here i am giving a millionaire hall of fame hockey player a jersey but it just seemd likt the right thing to do. He was so happy i gave him the jersey he drove to my house rang my bell and gave 8 game used sticks , a allstar nersey autographed by the entire team, a team jacket and a jersey from a old timers game. Needless to say i was happy and in the end i think the jersey is in the right hands he plans to give it to his grand so Who was born a few years ago....it's your jersey and you paid for it but i am pretty sure mommand dad would love to have their sons 1st goal jersey.

I just saw a thread created about this jersey, gotta say..hands down the most beautiful jersey on the market. Finding one is tough though, very excited to own Stoll's gamer.

huge congratulations on that. they are so hot that even non-collectors want them. someday hopefully the Kings wake up from their B & W slumber and return to their roots.

My first send-away. MoDo replica I found on Ebay from a complete TOOL of a seller. Had to bid from my wife's account assuming that after our PM exchanges the seller probably blocked me. Sent to Triple Threat for customization and the work looks great. Outstanding communication, customer service, and turnaround time as well. Tough to find pics from MoDo, but numbers and name look accurate from the limited pics I could find. Thanks to Tazer19 for the reference to TTS. LOVE this jersey.

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3508.jpg

I really like that Rangers scarf...want my address?

'82-83 Stevens

Whoop whoop!!!

Very nice, and two games in a row the Caps have played like a real hockey team! Could have been a blowout tonight but Ward made some great saves.

Awesome MoDo jersey. I'd really love to find one from the year Zuccarello was there but with all the advertisements it's nearly impossible to match up perfectly

Thanks. I hear you about the ads. The ads on mine are not quite accurately placed either. The white ad on the sleeve is placed right where the sleeve number should go. In the game photos I could find that ad is vertically placed above the numbers on the shoulder. They put the ad on the replica horizontal, causing the sleeve numbers to have to go above the ad and cross over a seam. But, what can I do? Still love it. Will definitely be looking for more MoDos from when Forsberg played in Sweden.

Ed: CJ, is this your guy? http://www.flickr.com/photos/42419035@N08/4118484726/in/photostream/ #36 on the right?