New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Dude. Why are the SOCKS not pictured?

I would of needed a whole new picture! :thumbsup:

I've already worn an entire stack of them. Very nice fit. snug..

I don't deal with any of that new fancy shamcy stuff, but cudos to those of you hook picked up jerseys for others - very commendable.

I would trade them all for a Game used Lemieux.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

######, I love that red Sens one. Beautiful jersey.

Guess josh is also a liar. He told me they did. Who can you trust?

Yeah, Josh told me that they cannot do single layer sublimation, only 3 layer with a sublimated top. Yet a couple of posters (including Johnnyonthespot) have the single layer sublimation.

Ewww... Alfredsson......

The Roenick is sweet though.

Anyways, big thanks to Mike for his help on this one. This is probably one of my most wanted jerseys. A Leafs third 2.0. I want it to become a Kessel with the 2010 HHOF game patch, but to cover up the 44 better, I might make it a Grabovski. Either way, I am very excited.

2158279580107086287S425x425Q85.jpg 2820018550107086287S425x425Q85.jpg

BTW Caps fans, you can thank the Refs for Buffalo's win.

Very nice Leafs 2.0! Was that on eBay around xmas? I was tempted to go for that myself but I had just bought a ton of stuff. Glad you got one either way.

I actually had this yesterday but it was too wet for pics (lol), another mid 2000s Preds.

This is probably going to be a Legwand w/ 5th patch or a Tootoo rookie with #55.

preds-2003.jpg

I actually had this yesterday but it was too wet for pics (lol)

You can't post that and not explain. :lol:

Guess josh is also a liar. He told me they did. Who can you trust?

Josh told me that EPS would be doing jerseys for the ASG weekend, like the team jerseys for the skills competition, Young Stars, etc. but NOT the ASG game jerseys, which would be handled by someone local. Is it possible you misinterpreted what he said? I can't imagine why he would lie about something like this.

Holy crap.. I don't come here enough..

Jeff.. Wow!

I want one so hard!

I'm going to the Hawks game tomorrow..

If you're there.. you should wear that!

Congrats on the Fighting Saints!!

Chris-

That Lindros is Boss buddy!

Congrats!

Obviously you don't come here enough otherwise you would have learned not to include lines like this in your posts....and expect no one to notice :)

Very nice Leafs 2.0! Was that on eBay around xmas? I was tempted to go for that myself but I had just bought a ton of stuff. Glad you got one either way.

I actually had this yesterday but it was too wet for pics (lol), another mid 2000s Preds.

This is probably going to be a Legwand w/ 5th patch or a Tootoo rookie with #55.

Yeah, that was the one.

You have quite the Preds collection going.

Yeah, Josh told me that they cannot do single layer sublimation, only 3 layer with a sublimated top. Yet a couple of posters (including Johnnyonthespot) have the single layer sublimation.

I've asked Josh about this issue since last year, and as I understand it, EPS's full sublimation equipment has not been running until fairly recently. If you had asked him even a few months ago if they could do the single layer numbers I think he would have said no, but obviously now they can. So I guess his answer would have depended on when you asked him. It's funny, but even though they can now do the single layer, he still recommends the 3-layer. I thought Johnny's kits looked great.

When I talked to him on the phone around that time, he said they were really busy with making kits for all star weekend. But I think it was a conversation to get me off the phone.

These are for G, and his stupid Leafs who choked again last night :P -

Freakin idiots can't even lose properly. Maybe next year the Sens will have a chance to avenge the four straight playoff losses to us :thumbsup:

I thought they didnt have any Moose or Flames jerseys <_< Either way, those are beautiful pictures

You asked me for Islanders?

Still want a flames?!? I got a 56 with your name on it.

I'm sitting on the Moose jerseys for a bit. It would be down right foolish to let them go right now for a low price.

I took pics of the larger hauls from SVP over the last month. Only a few jerseys are missing from random visits.

*NOTE* Most if not all jerseys are gone already. The Liberty jerseys to be specific! :). Did I sell you one?? Can you see your jersey?

I think I've moved more flames H.C jerseys then the Flames themselves did!

I will post my "Keepers" soon.

The Flames HC and Sabres 3rd are some where in those pictures. Wish I contacted you earlier to get in on those NYR Liberty and Moose jerseys.

I actually sold 2 on eBay almost right away, they flew out the door and sold another to a member here. They are fetching a high price on ebay right now. You Americans sure do love your Liberty jerseys style!

The asking price of all the Moose jerseys on ebay are high but they are not selling from what I can see.

I actually sold 2 on eBay almost right away, they flew out the door and sold another to a member here. They are fetching a high price on ebay right now. You Americans sure do love your Liberty jerseys style!

The asking price of all the Moose jerseys on ebay are high but they are not selling from what I can see.

I really do appreciate that Liberty jersey, once again, btw. If you decide to get rid of a Moose jersey for the same as the Liberty, let me know :thumbsup:

When I talked to him on the phone around that time, he said they were really busy with making kits for all star weekend. But I think it was a conversation to get me off the phone.

I suppose that if he didn't specifically say he was busy making kits for the game jerseys, then he probably meant the skills competition jerseys. That might explain things. :)

I've asked Josh about this issue since last year, and as I understand it, EPS's full sublimation equipment has not been running until fairly recently. If you had asked him even a few months ago if they could do the single layer numbers he would have said no, but obviously now they can. So I guess his answer would have depended on when you asked him. It's funny, but even though they can now do the single layer, he still recommends the 3-layer. I thought Johnny's kits looked great.

Hmm yeah good point. I sent the email a little less than a month ago so it's entirely possible that it wasn't up and running. I'd like to give Josh the benefit of the doubt, but with his track record I dont think I can :P

Still want a flames?!? I got a 56 with your name on it.

I'm sitting on the Moose jerseys for a bit. It would be down right foolish to let them go right now for a low price.

Nah its alright, thanks though! I spent the money else where right after :(

Gotcha.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-B6QcN2wGtkE/T3zctgVyFoI/AAAAAAAABPc/sj0DBUjpaQU/s720/preds-2003.jpg

I regret selling my Legwand...