New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple new ones this week. Both Leafs ones...The "A" is a little off on this guy:

TORONTO2009R22B.jpg

Wow, replaced the Berezin, which is nice, and replaced it with that?

The only thing he did well with the Leafs was bring us Lupul AND Gardiner :)

The edge was a blank. The Potvin Nike USED to be my Berezin...Beauchemin has been solid for the Ducks...not so much as a leaf tho lol...

I would have kept it as a Berezin and gotten some laughs from it. :lol:

The edge was a blank. The Potvin Nike USED to be my Berezin...Beauchemin has been solid for the Ducks...not so much as a leaf tho lol...

I would have kept it as a Berezin and gotten some laughs from it. :lol:

Oooops... too many clicks

I actually wore it a few times around Hamilton before I sent it in to be stripped. Quite the conversation piece lol. Had a guy in Limeridge Mall stop me and actually ask if I ever WATCHED the leafs play. ...because I would never wear a Berezin jersey if I had he said lol

The Leafs can't win, so at least we should be able to laugh and make jokes at their expense. Otherwise, there's nothing else for us. If I do get my hands on a nice Nike authentic, it's definitely going to be a Berezin!

Seems like when guys leave the Leafs their careers blossom (e.g Brian Bradley, Steve Sullivan)

Seems like when guys leave the Leafs their careers blossom (e.g Brian Bradley, Steve Sullivan)

Larry Murphy

Big thanks to Thelonious Sphere Monk for getting these for me in the SVP sale.

My first Edge 2.0 jersey, my second being the Jets jersey. I really love this jersey and it will become an Iginla.

7061864037_26d5f248d0_z.jpg

Great jersey that looks better in person than in the pictures. I hope to make this one a Vanek.

6915771602_ea7dc83241_z.jpg

Those Calgary 2.0's are nice!

Hit the Flyers equipment sale last Thursday and picked this guy up

2077404230105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

2834674350105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

Marshall played about 10 games this year on D for the Flyers. I believe this is a 2010-11 rookie camp jersey due to the twill nameplate and reduced size numbers (10 1/4") because the team does not have names and numbers on their practice jerseys during the season. It features three different types of materials with airknit on the upper front panel, edge material on the back/cuffs/lower front panel/underarms, and xtrafil on the sleeves and shoulder areas. So its like a 1.0 and 2.0 or 1.5? Gotta love Reebok and their never ending assortment of materials! Not much wear on the outside but the crest is severely puckered from washings. The inside elbows show some pilling.

Those Calgary 2.0's are nice!

Hit the Flyers equipment sale last Thursday and picked this guy up

Marshall played about 10 games this year on D for the Flyers. I believe this is a 2010-11 rookie camp jersey due to the twill nameplate and reduced size numbers (10 1/4") because the team does not have names and numbers on their practice jerseys during the season. It features three different types of materials with airknit on the upper front panel, edge material on the back/cuffs/lower front panel/underarms, and xtrafil on the sleeves and shoulder areas. So its like a 1.0 and 2.0 or 1.5? Gotta love Reebok and their never ending assortment of materials! Not much wear on the outside but the crest is severely puckered from washings. The inside elbows show some pilling.

Great pick up I forgot about that sale I was going to pm you Philly biys to see what was there .

Couple new ones this week. Both Leafs ones...The "A" is a little off on this guy:

And remember my Berezin? Stripped pretty clean and is now this:

That Potvin is sweet, much better then the Berezin, lol, it was before. Beau and Komi were two really bad signings by Burke but luckily for us he was able to dump Beau back to Anaheim for Gardnier and Lupul. Wish he could do the same kind of thing with Komi but fat chance that's gonna happen.

My latest acquisition...

2011-2012 #42 Artem Anisimov game worn jersey

anisimov_2-9-2012_front_sm.jpganisimov_2-9-2012_back_sm.jpg

$teiner doesn't provide dates when they were worn, but got lucky with some photo matching of the two vertical black marks on the back 4 (photomatch1 | photomatch2). It was worn by Artie on February 9th, 2012 when he assisted Brad Richards OT winner against the Lightning.

10.2s074.Rangers--300x300.jpg

Sure the pic below was a different game against the Lightning, but I may still have to check for gunshot residue laugh2.gif

6886b4624d7fb22a15b5d42dfb0e.jpg

Congratulations! Beautiful Rangers jersey....

I would assume he got it from the most-recent Steiner sale I was hearing oh so much about. However much he paid, very nice indeed. Anything worn during a game-winner on MY birthday is a solid piece!

Just my luck.

EDIT: Nevermind, just found the old email. That was the best jersey on the whole list that wasn't from the milestone win. Glad you grabbed it. Definitely a great price. I was thinking about getting that or the MDZ Heritage, but decided against it.

Got this at the last Islanders Home Game of the Season. David Ullstrom Game Worn Royal Set #2. Scored his 1st NHL Goal against Lightning and was named 1st star.

post-782-0-08524800-1334021229_thumb.jpg

post-782-0-33928500-1334021412_thumb.jpg

Yeh it was from the Steiner $550 sale. I called as soon as I got the e-mail and all 3 of the MDZ jerseys were gone. I was thinking about the Boyle blue or Sauer Heritage, but since I have gamers of both of them I went with Artie.

The funniest part is when it arrived today at work, there were two boxes. Turns out they also included a huge 16x20 Aaron "Dog Pee" Voros signed photo and an Ales Kotalik bronze collectors coin :lol:

They even did some funny accounting on the invoice, $500 for the jersey, $45 for the picture, and $5 for the coin. I wonder if I can return the coin and pic for a refund.