New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Finally got these in, they're fully sublimated numbers and sewn twill letters. I think it looks amazing, and the quality is great. Check out the all star thread I created earlier for more detailed pics.

HPIM3051.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got these in, they're fully sublimated numbers and sewn twill letters. I think it looks amazing, and the quality is great. Check out the all star thread I created earlier for more detailed pics.

Those all star kits look great!

I missed out on viewing the collection as well. Would love to take a look.

As would I.

THERE it is!! Holy crap Jeff, that thing is amazing. You need to frame it. Either that, or display it on a mannequin. A piece like that can't just sit in the closet the whole time.

I may yet get some really exciting jerseys in my life, but I don't think anything will top this one for me.

Feels good, don't it? Congrats!

Feels good, don't it? Congrats!

Yeah that's two people in two days.....hopefully I will have something soon so I can join the club....

I missed out on viewing the collection as well. Would love to take a look.

Agreed. I wanna see that.

Wow Jeff, that jersey is amazing. Congrats to finally getting one of your grails.

I went nuts this weekend and picked up a Holy Grail of mine, one that I've wanted for about 25 years, a game worn Minnesota Fighting Saints WHA jersey.

Great jersey, even better story. You give us all hope!

Wow Jeff that's a beauty for sure take care of her , looks like that one has a lot of stories in it.

I know many have messaged me asking to see my collection i will respond to all the private messages one at a time so please bear with me, unfortunately 20 minutes after i posted the password my Selanne wild wings was part of someone else's webshots. So i decided maybe it was not wise to let everyone have access. Personally i don't mind if people want to reference my jersey for customization purposes but i think its pretty Shiiitty when i am not asked.

Anyway i appreciate all the kind words especially from Wooten and Mharolde 2 of the top collectors on this board in my opinion but there are many others.

I will private you all back give me a little time and please if you want to copy a pic ask before hand.

Finally got these in, they're fully sublimated numbers and sewn twill letters. I think it looks amazing, and the quality is great.

Hey Johnny, those ASG kits look fantastic. Thanks for being the guinea pig! I'm going with sublimated on mine too.

Hey Johnny, those ASG kits look fantastic. Thanks for being the guinea pig! I'm going with sublimated on mine too.

Thank you. And you are quite welcome ;)

How long did you have to wait for your ASG kits?

Ordered them the night of the draft...

Thanks for all the comments on the Fighting Saints jersey. I'm pleased to see so many responses. I used to go to a lot more Saints games than North Stars games during their existence, as they were a much more exciting product with their high scoring, fast skating yet brawling, mayhem filled games.

I dont' think I'd ever have it framed, and the scary part is it fits me and I'm just stupid enough to wear it to a Wild game. Perhaps I'd have been better off buying a size 40 to prevent myself from being tempted!

I have a meeting with the seller who's going to supply me with the photo match to it. He's beyond being a collector, he's a forensic scientist when it comes to old sweaters, pointing out evidence of all the number and nameplate changes. I swear he looks at jerseys inside out more than right side out. He can spot a game worn Oilers converted into a Gretzky using numbers pulled off of other game worn Oilers jerseys based on minute details such as stitches per inch counts. :blink: I wish I knew half of what he does (and owned half of what he does!).

After getting this one, there's very little I'd call a grail that I'd want, perhaps a road blue Saints or a game worn Arturs Irbe, especially a Dynamo Riga jersey, but if I never added another one after this, I'd have no complaints.

Incredible Saints jersey. Finding old jerseys that fit good is quite the task. I was beyond thrilled to find a Sandow Isles in a 54.

Now an underwhelming arrival for my ever growing Preds collection-

2001-05 Predators jersey which will become an 01-02 Erat rookie when he wore the number #19.

Youd be surprised as to how hard these era of Preds jerseys are to come by. Not sure why but they never come around.

preds-2001.jpg

89bd87ec-5a8a-45f0-b587-5e9f01ce7f54.jpg

Nice Preds jersey! I got my hands on a Legwand gamer from that era. It seems that in general Preds jerseys are hard to come by.

http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af117/JohnnyOnTheSpot_album/My%20Collection%20Forums/HPIM3051.jpg

Where did you get those? Are they from the original customizer who did the ASG jersey?

Thanks for all the comments on the Fighting Saints jersey. I'm pleased to see so many responses. I used to go to a lot more Saints games than North Stars games during their existence, as they were a much more exciting product with their high scoring, fast skating yet brawling, mayhem filled games.

I dont' think I'd ever have it framed, and the scary part is it fits me and I'm just stupid enough to wear it to a Wild game. Perhaps I'd have been better off buying a size 40 to prevent myself from being tempted!

I have a meeting with the seller who's going to supply me with the photo match to it. He's beyond being a collector, he's a forensic scientist when it comes to old sweaters, pointing out evidence of all the number and nameplate changes. I swear he looks at jerseys inside out more than right side out. He can spot a game worn Oilers converted into a Gretzky using numbers pulled off of other game worn Oilers jerseys based on minute details such as stitches per inch counts. :blink: I wish I knew half of what he does (and owned half of what he does!).

After getting this one, there's very little I'd call a grail that I'd want, perhaps a road blue Saints or a game worn Arturs Irbe, especially a Dynamo Riga jersey, but if I never added another one after this, I'd have no complaints.

That's an amazing jersey Jeff! How long have you been hunting for one?

Where did you get those? Are they from the original customizer who did the ASG jersey?

Negative, not sure who did the originals, but these are from EPS.

I'm not sure about that, as Josh himself told me that they didn't.