New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Arrived today. Is the name correct or should it be on a nameplate?

dscf4767x.jpg

dscf4768.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Mike for all of these bad boys -

JR is one of my favorite players ever.

Since its been a while, and walzthewarrior said I had to get pics up, here goes:

IG9X7144-M.jpg

IG9X7146-M.jpg

IG9X7135-M.jpg

IG9X7136-M.jpg

Was waiting on his from Meigray since November

IG9X7130-M.jpg

IG9X7132-M.jpg

Lastly, a pair of Breast Cancer Awareness jerseys from the Chicago Steel. Ironically, I was sitting right next to MountainKing at one point of the game!

IG9X7138-M.jpg

IG9X7139-M.jpg

IG9X7141-M.jpg

IG9X7142-M.jpg

Great jerseys, especially the Steel! I won two of the blacks at the game last week, hopefully I'll have them in the next week or so. And yeah, small world out there.

Since its been a while, and walzthewarrior said I had to get pics up, here goes:

Where did you pick up the authentic Blades Setoguchi jersey? Is it a gamer?

Capitals in the playoffs, only time ever, thank you Philadelphia!

they are gonna knock out the rangers.........book it

I would have much more hope if Holtby was not starting.

they are gonna knock out the rangers.........book it

Their seed isn't even settled. They could still be playing New York, New Jersey, or Boston in the first round.

I would have much more hope if Holtby was not starting.

What are you talking, Caps fans think he is the second coming.

Of course, these are the same people that think Mike Green is a good defenseman. :lol:

Yeah, Josh told me that they cannot do single layer sublimation, only 3 layer with a sublimated top. Yet a couple of posters (including Johnnyonthespot) have the single layer sublimation.

So where can I get those single layered ones? Anybody willing to help me out?

So where can I get those single layered ones? Anybody willing to help me out?

EPS can definitely do them. It's just that I was misinformed/lied to when I was in contact with Josh.

Joshua was probably having an off day lol, they literally completed mine last week, they can still do them.

Well, my first order was back-ordered and cancelled and then the second one took over two months but it finally showed up:

tscirca2011ReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

I wanted the white one but they won't show up until the summertime apparently. Oh well. This one is nice enough.

Nice pickup Mike. I agree the whites a bit better looking, but overall I really like the new Jets jerseys. I assume it's a 2.0 and not the second batch that were indos?

You know, I'm not sure if the entire second run was Indonesia. I had to call them up and place my second order after the first was cancelled so I ended up speaking to the girl in charge of product sales or whatever it is. During the reorder process, I made sure to tell her that I wanted the MADE IN CANADA 2.0 EDGE jersey and not the Indonesia thing. She actually had one of them on her desk at the time and said that she would absolutely make sure I got the same one. She sounded pretty cute too. Too bad Winnipeg is so far away.

Mike, nice jersey, I too prefer the white one. Who's going on it, By-Foog-leean?

Mike, nice jersey, I too prefer the white one. Who's going on it, By-Foog-leean?

Met him yesterday. Nice guy. Humangous big. Asked him if he wanted to go boating over the summer with me :thumbsup:

If I were him, I would have punched your dumb tool face for being a smartass.

I don't know who goes on the back yet. The white one had a much better plan because of how easy it is to obtain a white EDGE plate but navy is one of those EPS-only deals so who knows? I might go with Mark Staurt.