New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

The Islanders dont hit anyone so thats why no wear lol. I have no idea, I will ask at the draft party if you want and can give you an answer

That would be great if you can do this:)

Because my Streit set 1 Captain jersey has only one repair and my Nino some stick marks, but not much.

I heard once that 2.0 jerseys take wear not so good then 1.0 and others.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2.0s just have airknit sleeves and chest compared to the 1.0s. Airknit holds up fine from wear, since it was the standard material during the entire 6100 period and before.

If anything I'd expect the 1.0s to possibly take wear worse than the 2.0s, if there's any real difference between the two regarding wear. When the 1.0s were released there was talk of them being easily snagged, but it was mostly anecdotal evidence.

Both 1.0s and 2.0s have the same material on the back, and it holds up to wear just fine :rolleyes:

Wow $550 for Del Zotto? That really is a steal. Caps fans get robbed by MeiGray, I dont know why they have such high prices, the jerseys dont really move. They have Karl Alzner for the same price as Shea Weber ($1000)... I mean how does that make sense? Orlov and Carlson are $1500. Its just beyond goofy. For $500 you can get Jeff Schultz... but that isnt going to have any wear on it, thats for sure.

Their pricing for Caps jerseys are just way too high. $99 for a blue practice jersey? The Caps sell these at their equipment sale for around $40. I wonder if they won't have them this year and now will sell them through Meigray. I really want a Caps Edge 2.0 Team-issued blank but I'm afraid I will have to pay an arm and a leg to get one.

Both 1.0s and 2.0s have the same material on the back, and it holds up to wear just fine :rolleyes:

That pisses me off to no end - there are a lot of nice new jerseys that I'd love to own, but I refuse to buy anything made of that crap!

2491230140105778501S600x600Q85.jpg"]2491230140105778501S600x600Q85.jpg[/url]

Very true as Meigray will put a price depending on the player and how they are doing set 1 maybe 595.00 they start playing well set 2 800.00 and the set 3 1500.00 B.S

I think this is a new practice this year. Hartnell is up to $1250 for set 3. The previous prices were $595 for set one and $750 for set two. Did he morph into Mario overnight? Ridiculous IMO....I have seen this with other players as well.

The 2.0s just have airknit sleeves and chest compared to the 1.0s. Airknit holds up fine from wear, since it was the standard material during the entire 6100 period and before.

If anything I'd expect the 1.0s to possibly take wear worse than the 2.0s, if there's any real difference between the two regarding wear. When the 1.0s were released there was talk of them being easily snagged, but it was mostly anecdotal evidence.

Watch the area around Neal's fight strap give out in this one (doesn't show until he comes off to the dressing room.)

I think this is a new practice this year. Hartnell is up to $1250 for set 3. The previous prices were $595 for set one and $750 for set two. Did he morph into Mario overnight? Ridiculous IMO....I have seen this with other players as well.

Not only the Flyers have this...also the Bruins playoff jerseys are rising.

I requested a jersey at the beginning of the season...Roman Josi Predators...for his Debut jersey they wanted 1'750$!!!!!

And we don't talk about a Nugent-Hopkins or Eberle...we talk about a 2nd round 38. position draft pick:D

Their pricing for Caps jerseys are just way too high. $99 for a blue practice jersey? The Caps sell these at their equipment sale for around $40. I wonder if they won't have them this year and now will sell them through Meigray. I really want a Caps Edge 2.0 Team-issued blank but I'm afraid I will have to pay an arm and a leg to get one.

What are the details of the equipment sale? I'd stop buy to look for a blank or two.

Somehow I hit a hot streak on Slovakia. 1996 World Championships, then a couple from the 2000-01 and 2001-02 cycles.

Also a nice Cleveland Lumberjacks. If you want a massive concentration of Slovaks without ever leaving North America, go to Cleveland.

2344381630055476068S500x500Q85.jpg

2581735950055476068S500x500Q85.jpg

2704038130055476068S500x500Q85.jpg

2880449880055476068S500x500Q85.jpg

Love those Slovak jerseys, especially the 96 WCoH one.

We need some new rules that limits the optical size of images and stuff like that in signatures

I agree completely.

What are the details of the equipment sale? I'd stop buy to look for a blank or two.

The Capitals equipment sale usually takes place in July on the day of the final scrimmage of development camp at the Kettler practice facility. There are 4 sessions with the first three reserved for season ticket holders (who rsvp and are drawn in a lottery). The last session is a public session open to anyone. Nice thing about the sale is they don't put everything out on the floor of the first session. They hold back sticks (especially right hand shots) for each session. In the final public session, they bring out the jerseys the development camp players were wearing in the scrimmage and sell those for like $50-70 (I can't remember, new blank ones are $40). Last year I picked up two Alex Semin prostock TotalOne sticks for $40 each (considered used because he taped them but basically brand new) that I use for my rec league hockey, 2 practice jerseys, Rbk undershirts, 2 pairs of game worn socks. In previous years I've gotten a Mike Green and a Chris Clark Prostock Easton sticks, and 2 practice jerseys. For me, it is a cheap way to get my hands on top of the line equipment that I can use in my rec league.

A new arrival after a while.

Team Russia 2000-2001 Authentic jersey #11 Pavel Datsjuk (with COA). He used that number on his first World Championships in Germany 2001 where he played his first international games in adult level. Actually his first international games ever, since he didn't play any as a junior. So this is a Datsyuk debut Team Russia.

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

Team Russia 2000-2001 Authentic jersey #11 Pavel Datsyuk (with COA). He used that number on his first World Championships in Germany 2001 where he played his first international games in adult level. Actually his first international games ever, since he didn't play any as a junior. So this is a Datsyuk debut Team Russia.

Datsyuk is god! Nice pickup.

MGG can charge an arm and leg for Caps jerseys because the demand has been there since the EDGE era. They usually have the lowest amount of inventory remaining of the teams that are still under MGG. If anything, Caps fans are lucky to have MGG deal with the jerseys for the Caps because it makes life easier because they have a reliable system going, whereas with Steiner and some other teams themselves you have no idea exactly what you are getting.

Any Rangers fan in the hobby would tell you they would trade Steiner for MGG for a heartbeat.

MGG can charge an arm and leg for Caps jerseys because the demand has been there since the EDGE era. They usually have the lowest amount of inventory remaining of the teams that are still under MGG. If anything, Caps fans are lucky to have MGG deal with the jerseys for the Caps because it makes life easier because they have a reliable system going, whereas with Steiner and some other teams themselves you have no idea exactly what you are getting.

Any Rangers fan in the hobby would tell you they would trade Steiner for MGG for a heartbeat.

Amen....

Wow $550 for Del Zotto? That really is a steal.

Jumping back a couple pages, but I wanted to say I just got a new price list from Steiner and all Del Zotto's remaining gamers are $1000-1100. Kicking myself I didn't call sooner on that $550 sale and snag one of the 3 MDZs they had. The Anisimov's they have list for $850-900 so I can't complain since I did save $400+ on the jersey I did get.

Jumping back a couple pages, but I wanted to say I just got a new price list from Steiner and all Del Zotto's remaining gamers are $1000-1100. Kicking myself I didn't call sooner on that $550 sale and snag one of the 3 MDZs they had. The Anisimov's they have list for $850-900 so I can't complain since I did save $400+ on the jersey I did get.

Yeah I talked to someone at Steiner the other day and he said the cheapest gamers are bickel and stralman for $650.