New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

I know it's Adam Graves in the top picture, who's in the bottom picture with you?

p.s. Cool jersey!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's Adam Graves in the top picture, who's in the bottom picture with you?

Jeff Beukeboom

Got these two jerseys in today. The first I bought from bluejacket here on the board. It's a practice used jersey.

2474701910107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

This one I got from ebay. Edge 1.0 size 56.

2551831010107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

I had my camera set wrong. I'll take better focused pictures later.

The Thrashers jersey is nice who are you going to put on it? By the way the pictures look good you don't have to take new ones.

Laich my favorite player and I saw that jersey on eBay for the longest time, but was waiting for it to go down in price a littler before I bought. Too late I guess.

Couple came back from our resident customizer! So pumped, in time for tonight's game! The reason I picked Richards is not because of the name but more the local connection. Very few players come from the maritimes let alone do as well as he has

2012-04-16175109.jpg

2012-04-16175157.jpg

2012-04-16175309.jpg

2012-04-16175349.jpg

The Thrashers jersey is nice who are you going to put on it? By the way the pictures look good you don't have to take new ones.

Probably #13 Slava Kozlov.

That Rangers WC is straight up a classy jersey.

Who did the WC and ASG?

Both where kits from EPS sewn up by Mike! (shoulder patch on the AS is from National Emblem)

I think it's pretty close but I don't think it's 100%, I think the outer blue border is a tiny bit bigger but for me it's close enough I'm more then happy

######, great Flyers pickups! Especially the black Lindros and the Giroux. Love the Thrashers alt and Lundqvist all star as well!

I got a couple of gamers in a trade and they arrived today!

First up is a Steffan Thoresen 2007 WHC jersey. I love the Polar bear crest and was hunting for one of these in this cut for a long time. Finally I got it.

Steffen used to be quite a popular player back in his hometown of Hamar, Norway playing for the perennial-powerhouse Storhamar Dragons. However, he made the switch to hated rivals Vålerenga and his fate was sealed amongst the Dragons fans as a traitor.

Thoresen is a brother to a much more famous Norwegian hockey player who made it across the ocean.

P1010015-vi.jpg

P1010016-vi.jpg

Steffen's brother is of course Patrick Thoresen. For those who are Edmonton/Philadelphia/Salavat/SKA St.Petersburg fans, you might remember him or perhaps from his successful junior career in the QMJHL.

Patrick never really made it out so well in the NHL but he certainly has made a name for himself in the KHL winning the championship last season and finishing second in KHL scoring. He had another good season this year, finishing 9th in points per game on his new club SKA St.Petersburg. I am happy to say I snagged a Patrick Thoresen jersey from the 2009 WHC! This jersey is actually quite beat up. Unfortunately for the game worn collectors who like a lot of wear on their jerseys, international jerseys are not really so glorious because they are only used for a short period of time in short tournaments. However, this jersey is covered in scuffs and scrapes and even a bit of blood on the backside. It is a fine jersey, the most beat up international I have, and definitely a great part of my collection now.

P1010013-vi.jpg

P1010014-vi.jpg

Got a couple gifts yesterday. Completely unexpected but very happy to receive them.

Bob Beers 1993-1994 Edmonton Oilers. Smashed with paint transfer, team repairs, stick marks, etc. Also the first Airknit jersey to go into my closet.

DSC01583.jpg

DSC01586.jpg

Also got a Kamloops Blazers game worn. Was told it was a Shaone Morrisonn jersey but I have reason to question that but that's for another topic which will go up shortly. Great wear including stick marks, repairs, general filth including what looks like some sort of nasty growth on the fight strap.

DSC01587.jpg

DSC01590.jpg

Love the Norway jerseys Oxbo! Patrick Thoresen is a heck of a player. The Flyers wanted to sign him to a 2 way contract so they would have the ability to send him to the AHL. In my opinion it was a big mistake to let this guy go at the time. Granted, he was having trouble finding the net but his heart and playmaking ability couldn't be questioned. His defensive play and penalty killing for the Flyers stood out most of all to me.

How long did it take for Josh to send you the kit?

Was about a month, I've had them for a couple months (the kits) and was just waiting for Mike to have time to do them up

This next one makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Just like the kit on this....

NWT'S Jarome Iginla Edge 2.0 Flames H.C. Size 54 Complete with fuzzy twill, straight from the Fans Attic in the saddle dome! GRAIL CITY!

The Flames shut out the Habs 4-0 in the 1st ever H.C.. Jarome got an Assist.

Wow! What can I say. It has FUZZY CUSTOM KIT!! How cool is that. I have a crappy Camera and tried to convey this in the photos. Hope you can see it and like it!

DSCF4523.jpg

DSCF4525.jpg

DSCF4527.jpg

DSCF4528.jpg

DSCF4530.jpg

We are sure to see more them. Specifically one. Right Griff?!? :)

Comparison Photo's -

http://nhl-red-light.si.com/2011/02/21/heritage-classic-shows-outdoor-demand-high/

http://raincityhockey.wordpress.com/2011/08/24/calgary-flames-2011-2012-season-preview/

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/VaE3vhIOGzq/NHL+Heritage+Classic+Montreal+Canadiens+v/1htgsvbTxcb/Jarome+Iginla

its a bad pic. its not felt. it does have lots of small little holes.

they wanted top dollar plus the shipping but I had to do it. I only had to sell a few jerseys to pay for it so why not.

I might keep another 56 blank or a 54. not sure yet.