New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Mike, have you tried ordering a nameplate and just asking them not to sew it? I mean you'd have to bite the bullet on the name and a little extra cost, but you'd get what you want.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done that before and they just end up pressing the bejesus out of it so the letters don't come off. This one's a long way off though so I'm not too overly concerned about it right now.

Also, this is pretty badass:

DSC05376-vi.jpg

The history of the Winnipeg Jets condensed into three jerseys.

Nice that's it's a 2.0, where did you order it from if I may ask? Been wanting to pick one up but figured eBay would be my only choice to guarantee it's a 2.0 (and overpay in the process).

Oh that stinks. And that's a really cool picture man.

Sorry Matt; I thought I was clear on that but I guess I wasn't. I got it from River City back in late January or so. They should still have them on the site. Just make sure you go for the $299.99 one because THAT'S the 2.0. The cheaper one is just that: Cheaper.

Joshua was probably having an off day lol, they literally completed mine last week, they can still do them.

Can you order a kit for me some time? I broke at the moment and EPS don't accept Paypal.

These are my most recent additions.

The lettering for this is from my Starter jersey which I'm turning into a Thornton #6

2467550770054115799S500x500Q85.jpg2296695680054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

This will be a Bourque with the 2001 All Star patch.

2271542130054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

Last but not least this fine piece came from "F-liars". Thanks you very much. I'm probably going Ovechkin on this one since the cooler players were on the other team.

2121309900054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

Ughhhh decisions can be so tough. Going to pick one up soon, but I am truly torn. Sigh.

Joining the Jets jersey bandwagon. I picked this one up a few weeks ago but just getting around now to taking pictures of my new arrivals.

Jets Away Edge 2.0 and an Inaugural patch from National Emblem that I was able to free from the plastic backing using JeffB's method.

6907769122_9c4e5011e7_z.jpg

I had a hard time picking between the home and the away but I ended going with the white because I like how the shoulders are dark blue and go down the sleeves. Also, there is a nice contrast in colors between the white and the two shades of blue. Not sure who I'm going to put on it yet but I wanted to get one before all the 2.0's get bought up and all that are left are Indo-Edges.

Man, I want and need one of those Jets 2.0's before they're all scooped up.

madflava - got any tips on removing the plastic before I get into it? I've got 4 patches that need to have that done.

Joining the Jets jersey bandwagon. I picked this one up a few weeks ago but just getting around now to taking pictures of my new arrivals.

Jets Away Edge 2.0 and an Inaugural patch from National Emblem that I was able to free from the plastic backing using JeffB's method.

I had a hard time picking between the home and the away but I ended going with the white because I like how the shoulders are dark blue and go down the sleeves. Also, there is a nice contrast in colors between the white and the two shades of blue.

Nice away Jets! When it's fully customised it'll look pretty sharp, especially with the blue outline around the sleeve numbers.

May I recommend Clitsome #24?

Man, I want and need one of those Jets 2.0's before they're all scooped up.

madflava - got any tips on removing the plastic before I get into it? I've got 4 patches that need to have that done.

JeffB has a great post with the step by step directions. I've added my experience to the thread here:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=1483&view=findpost&p=90313

One tip I have is to take your time when removing the plastic. Sometimes it will cool quickly and not give you enough time to pull off the plastic. When this happens, you can put it back into the boiling water for a 30 seconds and continue to remove the plastic backings. So far I've used this on two patches and have another one to do this weekend.

Clitsome would make a truly epic jersey but I'm hoping that Scheifele kid turns out to be something special for the Jets.

7187 is legit Edge 1.0 from Canada right?

7187 is legit Edge 1.0 from Canada right?

Correct 7187 is 1.0, 7287 is 2.0 - both made in Canada.

On my retail 2.0 jerseys the tag reads 7187A but they are indeed Edge 2.0 jerseys. Isn't the 7287 tag found on team issued jerseys.

On my retail 2.0 jerseys the tag reads 7187A but they are indeed Edge 2.0 jerseys. Isn't the 7287 tag found on team issued jerseys.

If I recall correctly, the neck tagging reads "7187A" but the hang tag code contains "7287"

If I recall correctly, the neck tagging reads "7187A" but the hang tag code contains "7287"

Correct the neck tag reads 7187 on both 1.0s and 2.0s.

The only place 7287 shows up is on the small paper hang tag on the sleeve of a 2.0.