New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Being on a mobile device, one does not have access to the rules and regulations. Being the nice guy that you are and by your past comments made towards me and others I felt it necessary to rib you a bit. But seeing how you can only dish out, I will be more sensitive towards your feelings towards the rules and regulations. Now with that said..I will look the other way when your comments are detrimental and demeaning towards other forum members.

LOL, no need to be a ######, I haven't been one to you (that I can remember). It's just annoying to see pages and pages of quoted pictures, and it's been said more than once by multiple people (including the admins) It's not just you, a lot of people do it. I used to do it too, but everyone got annoyed and I stopped (for the most part)

And yes, that Hawks jersey is pretty sweet. I forgot McCabe played for them.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop quoting pictures or else I will personally fly to your house and give you an atomic wedgie. You've all been warned.

Here's an oddball. Pear juice!

tRedWingscirca1989CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

RedWingscirca1989bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Yeah it's only a pre-season jersey and it's not his RANGERS jersey but, for $200, I couldn't say no!

I hate to clutter up a thread, but that blackhawks jersey is simply stunning, would you agree dropkick?

You could have just said that and not reposted the pictures :thumbsup:

Stop quoting pictures or else I will personally fly to your house and give you an atomic wedgie. You've all been warned.

RedWingscirca1989bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Yeah it's only a pre-season jersey and it's not his RANGERS jersey but, for $200, I couldn't say no!

*sounds out phonetically* Da-Jews?... It's ok, I'm Jewish.

Got this in on Wednesday. Reebok Edge 2.0 size 60. My tribute to the career season Hartnell is having. Philly Express customization.

2512657070105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

2653020160105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

I always found his name hilarious....I called him that as a kid....especially since as a kid my parents would always buy pear nectar from a local store that carried products from Italy....

Looks fantastic, Rob! Great choice going with Hartnell

I really hope they become the alternates next year.

Here's a little trivia - can you tell me why the Canucks traded McCabe to the Blackhawks?

I just looked it up and I'm glad that McCabe was traded to the Hawks :thumbsup:

Wasn't he part of the whole 'we need to pick these creepy freak twins at 2 and 3' thing?

Yep - to get the Sedin twins they needed the Hawks 1st round pick. And then of course the Hawks trade away McCabe after one season and all of a sudden he has a breakout year in 2000-01. That was typical Blackhawks back then. Sigh.

Got this in on Wednesday. Reebok Edge size 60. My tribute to the career season Hartnell is having. Philly Express customization.

I bet he wears a Size 60 too!

Ahh. My favorite Hartnell moment of all time as to be this.

Nope that patch really isnt close

Here is one from sportsk.com

My link

Edit - damnit dropkick you're too quick!

Aren't the name and numbers on that one wrong too? I know the name is but I'm not 100% about the numbers.

Edit - damnit dropkick you're too quick!

It's a product of being on crutches and stuck in the house. Lots of free time to look things up.....except research for my paper, which is what I should be looking up right now.

Aren't the name and numbers on that one wrong too? I know the name is but I'm not 100% about the numbers.

Yeah comparing to the one Hockeymusic has the name is wrong, not sure on the numbers. Beggars cant be choosers when you are in New Zealand though :(

Yeah comparing to the one Hockeymusic has the name is wrong, not sure on the numbers. Beggars cant be choosers when you are in New Zealand though :(

Correct, that is Nike factory customization, which means the name is the wrong font

Here is the game worn.....(scroll down till you see it)

My link

Thanks for that, its a shame. Still happy with it though :stickhndl:

Not a huge fan of the team, but I like Lehtonen and figured since it was a goalie cut 2.0 it would be good to own.

DSC01355.jpg

Just got this back today. I think it looks pretty darn good. Took about a week total to get done from a place just down the road from me. I think I'll be giving him more stuff. The felt is nice.

DSC01367.jpg

DSC01370.jpg