New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Nice All Star Selanne jersey.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is. A grail crossed off my list....Being the Selanne junkie I am...and a HUGE Ducks fan!

XXL Wild WIng NWT...I might be the happiest guy on this board right now!

Great Wild Wing. How does the build quality of the replica compares to authentic CCM jerseys of that era? From looking at the yours, they look really close to what an on-ice jersey should be minus the fight strap.

Thanks everyone for the kind words on the Wild Wing, I know its ugly to some....but thats part of the appeal to me!

got these as well:

I am using Truman's photos he takes of my completed jerseys, as they are MUCH better quality than my crappy Samsung Galaxy S2 camera takes.

Will have a decade in the desert patch added.

PHOENIXR97B.jpg

Great choice on this one but it's not very accurate I must say.

This is what it should look like.

2857713420054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

Truman's a little off on Phoenix it seems. Lol

Where did you get the ducks patch because I need a Kings patch for my Granato AS?

Truman's a little off on Phoenix it seems. Lol

Unfortunately, he's off on your Selanne as well - here's Clark's 17 to compare - http://www.classicau...id=64&lotid=556

I have no idea where/how he gets his kits, but he's butchered a few of mine in the past, and I'll never go back for anything unless I'm positive he knows how to do it. He's re-assured me a few times, and sent back disasters....and I always provide plenty of gamer pics to reference.

I couldn't get a decent one for the Selanne. But I sent a few photos with almost everything else, the Roenick I didn't send a thing however.

Selanne is close enough for me anyway, the Roenick I'm not going to make that big a deal about as its going to a friend who isn't that critical about it all.

Both my Ducks Selanne and that Niedermayer above were his as well, but I sent a gamer along with my order to match up.

He has a few more of mine as well, all of those have photos. Ill keep my fingers crossed! At least he is good to work with and correct any issues.

Bought my Ducks one from this seller. Not sure if this is the patch you need...but its the same seller nonetheless.

Kings Patch

You'll need a Sharks patch, wouldn't you?

Got this in a trade.

2010-11 CBJ Kris Russell Away Set 1 - he was kind of a whipping boy around these parts and was traded earlier this season. I always thought he had great potential though, even if he is a little small for an NHLer. It looking like the trade between STL and the CBJ is working out for both teams, as he seems to be doing well and Nikita Nikitin is looking very good.

6873098078_6276fac6a4.jpg

6873099350_7f26d57a0e.jpg

Drat, my bad...I just assumed Kings lol

Sorry, my comment wasn't really directed at you, but rather at Ic0dex- I thought he was doing up a 97 ASG like yours, and he did ask about a Kings patch.

Sorry, my comment wasn't really directed at you, but rather at Ic0dex- I thought he was doing up a 97 ASG like yours, and he did ask about a Kings patch.

That Kings patch is for the 1998/1999 jerseys I need the Chevy logo shoulder patch or at least find out the size of it. I think it might be the same size as its on the Kings BK jersey.

That Kings patch is for the 1998/1999 jerseys I need the Chevy logo shoulder patch or at least find out the size of it. I think it might be the same size as its on the Kings BK jersey.

Now I'm really confused. Granato only played in one ASG, in 1997, and at that time he was a Shark. Also, the Kings team patch for the 98/99 ASG's was the shield patch with the lion, not the crown.

Got this in a trade.

2010-11 CBJ Kris Russell Away Set 1 - he was kind of a whipping boy around these parts and was traded earlier this season. I always thought he had great potential though, even if he is a little small for an NHLer. It looking like the trade between STL and the CBJ is working out for both teams, as he seems to be doing well and Nikita Nikitin is looking very good.

Almost got Russell's away 10-11 set 2 but went with the Stralman (another former Jacket doing well on his new team) I have since it had more wear.

Now I'm really confused. Granato only played in one ASG, in 1997, and at that time he was a Shark. Also, the Kings team patch for the 98/99 ASG's was the shield patch with the lion, not the crown.

Lol dude I totally forgot that that year he played with the sharks. I guess I have to look for the sharks patch now.

How come no one mentioned the patches on my 1997 were ON THE WRONG SHOULDERS?? BAH!!

Well on the way back it goes!

Same thing happened to mine! Ridiculous.

That is one sharp-looking jersey. I'd take this one over the rather loud new ones any day.

The Nashville crest is always very impressive, great pickup!