New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

I got quoted 65. I ordered a bunch of kits so Josh says he usually gives discounts on large orders.

Were did you get the 2009 as I have both east and west jerseys that need to be done up

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were did you get the 2009 as I have both east and west jerseys that need to be done up

Major league lettering.

Beautiful Ducks!!!

Nice Ducks jerseys Selanne 8.

Those ducks look great.

thanks for the comments on the Shelley and Nash. It's been a good couple of months, but I'm sort of ok if it settles down... :stickhndl:

Being a last place season, jerseys are kind of the only thing I have to get excited about in the hockey world right now :thumbsup:

Those Ducks look sharp

That Nash is amazing, those Ducks are fantastic...

This was a jersey done up and only used in a couple of games last year for the Steel. The red jerseys were being used as a third jersey this year and are being given to the players at the end of the season. I managed to grab the one that didn't have a home:

100_1955.jpg

100_1956.jpg

I like those numbers on the Steel.

Just got this in from HockeyMusic. Thanks brotha!

I have no idea who I'll get put on it and when I'll ever get around to doing so, but it's a ###### nice jersey.

Flames HC Edge 2.0 56

2052628940107092053S500x500Q85.jpg2517940530107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

I just love Starter mesh jerseys. These will be Gretzky and Messier to replace the ones in my collection. The one on the right came from Akteon (thanks for that).

Both jerseys are made in USA. I've re-done the RANGERS wordmark on the left jersey and spread the letter further apart.

2143094440054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

Example of the blue version:

288293.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDED55A0F112601EF09A0DD7C7EB28B4EE5650CECDBCBF896D

So, this will excite you if you're a fan of;

1) The Vancouver Canucks

2) A Fan of Enforcers/Fighting

3) A Fan of The NHL Alternate Jersey Program

See here:

And without Further ado;

2111549370105170938S425x425Q85.jpg2102469350105170938S425x425Q85.jpg2982411960105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

1996-97 Rookie year Donald Brashear 1/1 Vancouver Canucks Alternate. Goalie Cut wth additional custom added Red Ultrafil sewn into the arm seams which were first cut open and then gusseted and sewn to make roomier for Big Brash. There is alot of stick marks and small board burns which would be an easy match if good photos or video existing. However, In the Fight Video above you can see at around 0:54 seconds Wood grabs Brashears arm and tugs the jersey inward and exposes the bottom sewn panels which are easy to match. However, the better match is throughout the fight Wood pulls on Brashears jersey on the back right shoulder and at the end of the video when Brashear skates away you can see the top right corner of his nameplate creating a small shadow where it has pulled up. Super Stoked to have a Canucks Enforcer Rookie of a nice rare style.

I just love Starter mesh jerseys.

They are still my favorite jersey to wear personally.

Also I'm a bit late, but grats on the Nash gamer Wooten, amazing pickup.

So, this will excite you if you're a fan of;

1) The Vancouver Canucks

2) A Fan of Enforcers/Fighting

3) A Fan of The NHL Alternate Jersey Program

And without Further ado;

1996-97 Rookie year Donald Brashear 1/1 Vancouver Canucks Alternate. Goalie Cut wth additional custom added Red Ultrafil sewn into the arm seams which were first cut open and then gusseted and sewn to make roomier for Big Brash. There is alot of stick marks and small board burns which would be an easy match if good photos or video existing. However, In the Fight Video above you can see at around 0:54 seconds Wood grabs Brashears arm and tugs the jersey inward and exposes the bottom sewn panels which are easy to match. However, the better match is throughout the fight Wood pulls on Brashears jersey on the back right shoulder and at the end of the video when Brashear skates away you can see the top right corner of his nameplate creating a small shadow where it has pulled up. Super Stoked to have a Canucks Enforcer Rookie of a nice rare style.

Epic. Very nicely done.

1332712547[/url]' post='89413']

I just love Starter mesh jerseys. These will be Gretzky and Messier to replace the ones in my collection. The one on the right came from Akteon (thanks for that).

Both jerseys are made in USA. I've re-done the RANGERS wordmark on the left jersey and spread the letter further apart.

2143094440054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

Example of the blue version:

288293.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDED55A0F112601EF09A0DD7C7EB28B4EE5650CECDBCBF896D

What a difference....they allowed Gretzky to have a different style? Even the collar looks different than Mess's.

Also, what is the major difference between the Starter mesh and the CCM mesh?

What a difference....they allowed Gretzky to have a different style? Even the collar looks different than Mess's.

Also, what is the major difference between the Starter mesh and the CCM mesh?

Starter mesh is significantly softer. Can someone repost the picture being referenced? I can't see it (I can see the two Rangers blanks, but not the reference pic for some reason) and I'm curious about what differences people are talking about.

Finally got around to getting home and unpacking these. Got these from the SVP sale, with a HUGE thanks to both Thelonious and cowboys. I really truly appreciate you helping me out.

I really wanted to do some sort of rookie jersey with a different number with the Liberty, but I for some strange reason do not have a Lundqvist jersey yet, and I feel like it would be wrong to not own a Lundqvist Liberty jersey, so since they're hard to get, that's what I'm going to do with that one. As for the blue one, I don't know what to do. Like I said, I'd like to do a rookie jersey. I already have a Callahan 43 Liberty, so maybe a Girardi or Dubinsky. Suggestions would be welcome. I'm also not sure if the Rangers wore any patches with those jerseys, even if just for a game or two, so if anybody knows, that would be great.

IMG_6618.jpg

IMG_6617.jpg

Holy crap that Brashear jersey is amazing, you're one lucky guy. I would sleep with that jersey once a week.

I would sleep with that jersey once a week.

That awkward moment when the next owner asks "what are these stains from?" :P