New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Holy crap, that Subban Christmas tree Centennial Habs jersey is outstanding!! I wish I could find Paul Mara's game one in that style. Somebody snaked it on me though. :(

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pickup and it looks like the names and numbers came off without any residue. Can't wait to see it be turned into a Lindros alumni game jersey.

Thanks.....yeah they came off pretty clean which was nice since I found goof off doesn't play well with xtrafil...

Holy crap, that Subban Christmas tree Centennial Habs jersey is outstanding!! I wish I could find Paul Mara's game one in that style. Somebody snaked it on me though. :(

Glad you like it...makes me feel better it passes the stringent test of customization on this board...especially from you Mike

Got my Paul Coffey in today and this is an actual one from 1991/1992 that was purchased from the Forum in Inglewood CA. The guy that I purchased it from is a 25 year season ticket holder. So I decided to set a rule up for myself, I will NO more be purchasing unnecessary jerseys. I feel like I have an addiction and every jersey that I see I want too buy, from now on I'm only buying Los Angeles Kings jerseys and Detroit Red Wings. The only way I will purchase another teams jersey if that player played for the Kings.

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1510-1.jpgIMG_1509.jpg

An instant new favorite. Jody Shelley was one of my favorite early Jackets, and I continue to follow his career. I hope he can somehow retire a Blue Jacket and get a role in the organization when he's ready.

2003-04 CBJ Jody Shelley Home Set 1 - This was the last set of "Stinger" patched jerseys, thank god. This set would have been worn for home games during the 2003-04 preseason and the 10/11/2003 home game versus the Rangers. The new third, home and away styles would be announced 10/13/2003 and the new thirds were worn that night in a home game versus the Canucks. For so few games, this has some slight wear, as well as a huge neck repair and fight strap repair. Shelley had 4 total fights in the home navy that preseason and first home game. I suspect the damage occurred in the preseason because there wouldn't be a reason to repair this one after the last fight, but I have no way of confirming this. Maybe Nathan can chime in? :thumbsup:

7010051991_d5bbfdd512.jpg

6863938792_f2aeed2b9d.jpg

6863936462_4354a3a57a.jpg

7010051101_d35f0eceb6.jpg

6863939504_b726e04dbb.jpg

Got my Paul Coffey in today and this is an actual one from 1991/1992 that was purchased from the Forum in Inglewood CA. The guy that I purchased it from is a 25 year season ticket holder. So I decided to set a rule up for myself, I will NO more be purchasing unnecessary jerseys. I feel like I have an addiction and every jersey that I see I want too buy, from now on I'm only buying Los Angeles Kings jerseys and Detroit Red Wings. The only way I will purchase another teams jersey if that player played for the Kings.

Nice one. I have a black Coffey on ebay. Unfortunately the old horrible looking lettering left some "shadows" on the sleeves. If it doesn't for a price that satifies I'm gonna try the Clorox Bleach Pen. But polyester is hard to bleach as I tried on 3 different jerseys.

Thanks again Mike for sending it to me. That racist pen is da bomb. It worked miracles on the towel I put in the jersey for the spot treatments. :thumbsup:

And here is what I have been waiting for....

The Lindros Winter Classic alumni game jersey sold for 7K so that was WAAAAAAAAAAAY out of my reach, however the Flyers Wives Carnival jerseys were on auction for a MUCH cheaper price

So I kept my eye on the size 58+ jerseys (Lindros wore 58+) and here it is.....

Edge 2.0 Flyers size 58+ - Will be a Lindros winter classic alumni game jersey

th_IMG_0108.jpg th_IMG_0109.jpg

For Flyers fans, I have the Flyers Wives Carnival patch for sale if you are interested

Dude, please get me the same jersey but in size 56. It would fit perfectly into my collection because I'm also adding this:

2387205730054115799S500x500Q85.jpg2790713200054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

Actually I just re-customized it. It was a Jagr before B)

Dude, please get me the same jersey but in size 56. It would fit perfectly into my collection because I'm also adding this:

2387205730054115799S500x500Q85.jpg2790713200054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

Actually I just re-customized it. It was a Jagr before B)

I love the Eric Rangers jersey will be doing one of those ,who did that up for you ???

Got my Paul Coffey in today and this is an actual one from 1991/1992 that was purchased from the Forum in Inglewood CA.

Beautiful Coffey- you got your original patches, too!

Beautiful Coffey- you got your original patches, too!

:) thanks bro, man the riplica patches don't come close to an authentic patch. What size is your white Kings Coffey?

All by myself :thumbsup:

Dude are you serious, you stiched it on your self and where did you get the kit from?

:) thanks bro, man the riplica patches don't come close to an authentic patch. What size is your white Kings Coffey?

It's a 44.

All by myself :thumbsup:

We're gonna have to put you on the list of go-to customizers! :thumbsup:

I don't think you wanna send your jerseys over to Germany ;)

You can always buy a kit instead of shipping the jersey to Germany..... :)

Good rule for you to adhere to. I'm addicted to collecting jerseys but pretty soon I'm going to trim down my collection to the ones I really want to keep. I got into collecting back in 2008 because I wanted authentic jerseys of every style the Capitals ever wore but now I have a lot of other non-Capital jerseys. I'm pretty much collecting jerseys of my favorite past and present NHL players.

Game Worn 1996 WCOH Matej Bukna

P1011649-vi.jpg

P1011651-vi.jpg

Game Issued 1996 WCOH Lubomir Visnovsky

P1011652-vi.jpg

P1011653-vi.jpg

Game Issued 1996 WCOH Robert Lang

P1011654-vi.jpg

P1011655-vi.jpg

I feel like I have an addiction and every jersey that I see I want too buy, from now on I'm only buying Los Angeles Kings jerseys and Detroit Red Wings. The only way I will purchase another teams jersey if that player played for the Kings.

Good luck with that rule. I have the same rule concerning Monarchs players and only getting jerseys that were worn by former and current players.

Suddenly there are ECHL, AHL, KHL, NHL, OHL, college, and Super Series jerseys in my closet. I will see a jersey I like and if that player was a one game call up its in my closet.

If you are limiting it to Kings players only that still leaves hundreds of players that played for 4 or 5 teams each you can shoe horn into your collection.

It helps limit the possibilities but you'll still feed the addiction. We all do.