New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burn that TOOTOO jersey burn it now! j/k but i do hate him he's a dirty player with crap dripping of his face. I do love the team issue blank jersey.

Those Predators 2.0's are beautiful. I love the color scheme. Very nice wear on the Tootoo to boot.

Is that a piano on the inside where the neck tags are?

lol here's a funny, Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC hates the Nashville Predators. lol

I was hoping those Tootoo's ends up on MeiGray so I can buy them one day.

Wow, look at that; an EDGE jersey with REPAIRS!! I can't believe my eyes! Those Preds jerseys are EXCELLENT. Especially that gold one. I love those. Solid pick-ups for sure.

Did you hear what teams are doing for repairs now? Hook and loop (Velcro). Yes that's right, throw out that old sewing machine, just get Velcro!

lol. more info?

I have repairs on most of my edge CBJ shirts. Not nearly as many as the earlier Koho or 6100s, but definitely many. In fact, I have one on the way with a five inch repair on one shoulder.

Was talking to a fellow collector who works for the wild in the retail side of things. He was showing me how they perform repairs on small rips and tears. It was flipping Velcro. Guess it really sticks well to air knit material. I prefer the repair when they use a backer and then zig-zag Stich through the hole into the backer

Wow, look at that; an EDGE jersey with REPAIRS!! I can't believe my eyes! Those Preds jerseys are EXCELLENT. Especially that gold one. I love those. Solid pick-ups for sure.

Kopitar's set 1 away jersey this season had over 20 repairs on it.

Nice!

That habs is gorgeous. I might have to get one of their gamers someday. Just gorgeous. Love it.

the name is a pretty good pun, Le Who?

Actually, it's LEHOUX, as in Yanick Lehoux, drafted by the Kings in the 3rd round of the 2000 NHL entry draft, 86th overall.

2019104240105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Not sure what to make of this one, guys. The guy I bought it from claims it is team issued (preseason). It's obviously never been game worn. The neck tag looks brand new and there is no evidence of any other tags - size or center ice. The fight strap actually looks like it might have come from another more used jersey. And while Cam Russell played for the Hawks in the 90's, he never wore 34 that I can find (started with 52 and then switched to 8 mid-90's). What do you think? Anyone know where I can find preseason info to find out if Russell ever wore 34 in the preseason?

ca651c68.jpg

c130f8c6.jpg

ed4720fc.jpg

9e213436.jpg

Hard to say on the Cam but I know he customized his sleeves, the gamers I've seen had the sleeves cut and sewn back together loosely.