New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Thanks everyone for the kind words on the Wild Wing, I know its ugly to some....but thats part of the appeal to me!

got these as well:

I am using Truman's photos he takes of my completed jerseys, as they are MUCH better quality than my crappy Samsung Galaxy S2 camera takes.

Will have a decade in the desert patch added.

Who customized your Coyotes jersey? I talked to Artcraft Sports in Phoenix and they wanted $71 to do a Doan which seemed awfully steep for that kit.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly an ultrafil original, but perhaps the next best thing. I've given up holding my breath for an ultrafil 44. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with Glenn Anderson and an NHL 75th patch.

leafs1.jpg

Wow, that is a huge difference. It's like Gretzky is wearing a completely different uniform. Anyone know what's up with that? The sweater is ridiculously different.

Here it is. A grail crossed off my list....Being the Selanne junkie I am...and a HUGE Ducks fan!

XXL Wild WIng NWT...I might be the happiest guy on this board right now!

Dude that Wild Wings jersey is sick I know how you feel right know because I made a kick Arse pick up to today. I got my first set of Los Angeles Kings gamers!

So first up is a 1995/1996 Sean O'Donnell Set 1 Away jersey with a lot of wear and tear.

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

Next jersey up is John Druce 1995/1996 Set 1 with very nice inside pilling. He only played 64 games that season with the LA Kings.

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

And we have hear is a 1994 NHL All-Star jersey size 56.

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

I got my first set of Los Angeles Kings gamers!

So first up is a 1995/1996 Sean O'Donnell Set 1 Away jersey with a lot of wear and tear.

Next jersey up is John Druce 1995/1996 Set 1 with very nice inside pilling. He only played 64 games that season with the LA Kings.

Welcome to the Kings gamer club!

The O'Donnell looks like a great jersey, congrats! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Kings gamer club!

The O'Donnell looks like a great jersey, congrats! :thumbsup:

Thanks man.... I haven't been this excited for a long time. You know at one time I was spectacle about gamers being all beat up and ripped but now that I own one I know a NHL player played his heart out in this jersey.

You know at one time I was spectacle about gamers being all beat up and ripped

So you looked at them with glasses?

Nothing like the gamers or Wild Wing, but some recent ones I got back.

img0255sh.jpgimg0256dfu.jpg

img0258ua.jpgimg0259nz.jpg

img0262f.jpgimg0263zc.jpgimg0314dv.jpg

img0315mb.jpg

Haha I ment to say I did not have the felling for them as I have now.

The Next One, did you get your Gretzky AS jersey customized locally, or was the jersey already customized when you purchased it?

Just looking at possible places in the GTA to go to get my NHL AS jerseys customized.

Nice everything The Next One! There is just something about those home Flames jerseys that just screams "awesome" to me... not to mention having it done with Iginla.

I got my first set of Los Angeles Kings gamers! So first up is a 1995/1996 Sean O'Donnell Set 1 Away jersey with a lot of wear and tear.

Congrats on your first gamers. The sleeves on that O'Donnell look like he got in a fight with a porcupine- awesome!

Finally got this nameplate done up and sewn. It's not perfect, but close. Thanks to chow_hound for the illusive material.

Mark Wotton 96/97 Game Issued Alt.

You have to sell that to wooten.

I know it is not a CBJ jersey, but it is so close to his handle....

I am quite jealous. Please leave it blank and add me to your will. Also take up skydiving please. :P

Trade you

for kings Ransom or player

The Next One, did you get your Gretzky AS jersey customized locally, or was the jersey already customized when you purchased it?

Just looking at possible places in the GTA to go to get my NHL AS jerseys customized.

It was already done up but I know Gamedaysportsarchives can do it. They do excellent work.

Nice everything The Next One! There is just something about those home Flames jerseys that just screams "awesome" to me... not to mention having it done with Iginla.

Yeah those Flames jerseys are pretty cool, especially with all those patches. It really stands out.

While we are on the subject of All Star jerseys....his FIRST time as a MEMBER of the MIGHTY DUCKS!

Customization by Truman @ Gameday Sport Archives and arguably IMO one of the nicest jerseys I own:

That is one beauty of a jersey that's for sure!

NWT, too- so jealous!! Enjoy!

Congrats on your first gamers. The sleeves on that O'Donnell look like he got in a fight with a porcupine- awesome!

Thanks man!

I am quite jealous. Please leave it blank and add me to your will. Also take up skydiving please.

I already have and it's pretty fun (Skydiving).

Selanne8 the All-Star Selanne is sick I'm also picking up a west All-Star jersey and guess who is going on it, Tony Granato.