New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

While we are on the subject of All Star jerseys....his FIRST time as a MEMBER of the MIGHTY DUCKS! 1997 Western All Star.

Customization by Truman @ Gameday Sport Archives and arguably IMO one of the nicest jerseys I own:

20120327_141258.jpg

20120327_141345.jpg

Dude I think the ducks patch has to be on the left hand side.

EDIT: okay I just saw the conversation.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude that Golden Eagels jersey is sick, congrats in finding it after all those years.

The 15-year search is finally over...one of the greatest minor league jerseys of all time.

That's just ridiculous. What a great find!

Was finally able to get something from the SVP sale, thought indirectly as I had to go through eBay:

moose_edge_sm.jpg

Also got this a while back from the guy selling all the 2011 ASG jerseys just hadn't taken a photo yet:

2011_white_allstar_sm.jpg

Dude I think the ducks patch has to be on the left hand side.

EDIT: okay I just saw the conversation.

You know the rule - 7 hours, in the corner -

2787328060105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

You know the rule - 7 hours, in the corner -

2787328060105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Except the guy who made that is an idiot for not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're" :D

Except the guy who made that is an idiot for not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're" :D

Probably part of the gag......

I finally got my first Los Angeles Kings Wayne Gretzky double CCM home jersey. It's made to be a 91/92 so I will be adding on the 75th anniversary and the LA Kings 25th anniversary patches to the jersey. I also compared it to a game worn Gretzky jersey and it looks like the font used for the name is a bit off. Now this one came with a nameplate which is fine because its much easer to take it off. I just hope Truman can get the name font done correctly this time. I also wanted to ask you guys if CCM/Maska ever made double CCM blank jerseys for customizers?

IMG_1577.jpgIMG_1575.jpg

It looks like he did a pretty good job with your Hrudey, so I wonder why the 91-92 Gretzky on his Kings page looks so different?

It looks like he did a pretty good job with your Hrudey, so I wonder why the 91-92 Gretzky on his Kings page looks so different?

No... the Gretzky that I just got and posted wasn't customized by him. The Gretzky that I got (just posted) the font used is kind of correct but the black layer (first layer) has to be solid with no holes. For example look at the "R" the inside where the hole is its cut out. Here is a 91/92 gammer and you will see what I'm talking about: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wayne-Gretzky-LA-Kings-Game-Worn-2-Patch-Jersey-/140649482498?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bf5cc902

EDIT: I changed my mind I'm just going to take the letters of the name plate and stitch them on individually on to the jersey. So all I need now is an authentic LA Kings 25th anniversary patch.

No... the Gretzky that I just got and posted wasn't customized by him. The Gretzky that I got (just posted) the font used is kind of correct but the black layer (first layer) has to be solid with no holes.

Yes, I realize that he didn't customize your Gretzky. What I meant was that if he did your 91/92 Hrudey, it doesn't look at all like the 91-92 Gretzky he did that's on his website, which I thought was somewhat strange.

Yes, I realize that he didn't customize your Gretzky. What I meant was that if he did your 91/92 Hrudey, it doesn't look at all like the 91-92 Gretzky he did that's on his website, which I thought was somewhat strange.

For the HRUDEY jersey I sent him a picture of what I wanted the name to look like. I also noticed that the font he used for the 91/92 Gretzky on his site was way off.

Well, that's good news that he can alter the font to make it more like what you want. When I had my white Coffey done I decided to go to EPS instead because I didn't like the way that Gretzky looked, and I figured he did all of them that way.

Awesome Golden Eagles. What year(s) is that jersey for?

They wore that jersey for the 1993-94 season. Then they were sold to the Pistons/Palace and became the Detroit Vipers. I saw that jersey used in action. It was very bizarre to see.

They wore that jersey for the 1993-94 season. Then they were sold to the Pistons/Palace and became the Detroit Vipers. I saw that jersey used in action. It was very bizarre to see.

There were also two different types of customizations; it must have been a basic one-color black (on the white) and a two-color red/white (on the black) in the preseason, and the three-color in the regular season.

9361.jpg

GoldenEagles15DAYroadbackG.jpg

Well, that's good news that he can alter the font to make it more like what you want. When I had my white Coffey done I decided to go to EPS instead because I didn't like the way that Gretzky looked, and I figured he did all of them that way.

Believe me I ask him twice and make sure he gets it right but after all that they were still a bit off. I usually order the kits and have Event Apparel here in Sun Valley put them on for me this way I don't send in my jersey and get a crappy job back like what happen to my Ducks jersey.

Not much money to go around but I wanted to get in on the Kings practice jersey sale, like a previous poster these both have the air knit fronts. I really dig the 2.0 style in the practice jersey so I grabbed a purple one, I'm guessing all the 58+ sizes are this style.

100_1999.jpg

100_2000.jpg

100_1997.jpg

100_1998.jpg

Just got in the mail today. Authentic Canucks Edge 1.0 from last season. So happy. Last 2 photos are crappy pics from cell phone but everything about this jersey is authentic.

oie4k.jpg

jkvdrm.jpg

21k06kg.jpg

33z5qj9.jpg

xpv78o.jpg

1z2bl.jpg

2mcx3s1.jpg

5e7d50.jpg

Edited by md3k