New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

The total was $80. I just added a fuller picture. Looking at the picture of the real thing I can see what you're saying. If that's all that's off, I'm cool with it. The guy did a pretty nice job.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a huge fan of the team, but I like Lehtonen and figured since it was a goalie cut 2.0 it would be good to own.

Is the Calgary Flames HC suppose to be felt material for the name and numbers or layered twill?

Uh oh, quoted pics. ;)

It's meant to be all felt from all I've read and seen.

Looks great, thats what I want to do on my HC jersey when it arrives.

Nope that patch really isnt close

Here is one from sportsk.com

My link

Edit - damnit dropkick you're too quick!

I sent the guy a message out of curiosity, and the guy is trying to tell me how he has "sleeves that say National Emblem" and every patch he sells is "official and licensed". Yeah Ok, ######.

I sent the guy a message out of curiosity, and the guy is trying to tell me how he has "sleeves that say National Emblem" and every patch he sells is "official and licensed". Yeah Ok, ######.

The sportsk '97 cup patch is not a pro one.

How can you tell the difference?

Big Thanks to Mike for housing a few of my orphans and doing the others up . GREAT JOB SIR

First up the Orphans

Rick Nash alternate game issued jersey from last year

022-1.jpg

021-2.jpg

020-2.jpg

Game worn Matt Carle jersey a ton of marks and board burns

016-4.jpg

017-4.jpg

014-4.jpg

015-4.jpg

Thanks To Rob for this great jersey Bob Dailey Phantoms

018-3.jpg

019-2.jpg

And know for the new guys

John Leclair authentic team USA 96 WORLD CUP JERSEY

029-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

1999 All star jersey

026-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

Nike Flyers Podein jersey

025-1.jpg

Winter Classic Giroux

023-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

Aren't all of the 90's Stanley Cup patches from Sportsk modern reproductions? It would probably be near impossible to find the original patch these days not attached to a jersey.

My latest addition - with thanks to Mike for the help finishing it off!

very nice, I need a Hawks pro-player

Good stuff. That Carle is nice. The USA LeClair is badass. Miss that Dailey.

Considering the packaging in the picture says "copyright 2010", I'd assume they're licensed reissues approved by the NHL, otherwise they wouldn't be in NHL packaging. I'm fairly certain they're not originals from 1997, but they're obviously licensed by the NHL. The patch the eBay seller is offering clearly is not.

Good stuff. That Carle is nice. The USA LeClair is badass. Miss that Dailey.

Its a great jersey let me know if you have any other Flyer stuff for sale

Ughhhhhhh James I want that 96' LeClair so bad! Beautiful man.

Ughhhhhhh James I want that 96' LeClair so bad! Beautiful man.

Yeah that LeClair USA is sexy. I hate the Flyers, but always liked LeClair. Who wouldn't want that jersey?

Everyone loves LeClair. James do you have a Flyers patch for the shoulder?

Everyone loves LeClair.

Not me. He killed us (twice) in overtime in the '93 Cup Finals. Absolutely ruined the only Finals game I've ever witnessed in person.

Nothing personal against the guy though. :D

Great pickups cowboys!

However, I have been having a pretty good day today...

GI France from 2009/2010 (Nike swift)

P1010005-vi.jpg

P1010006-vi.jpg

Team Norway 2011 GW WJC (Airknit)

P1010003-vi.jpg

P1010004-vi.jpg

Team Canada Sidney Crosby authentic

P1010007-vi.jpg

P1010009-vi.jpg

Regardless of your opinion on Nike swift styles and materials, this jersey is truly one of the most beautifully designed jerseys ever. I can't get over how nice it is in person.

Mats Zuccarello GW NHL Premiere in Stockholm 7/10/2011

P1010010-vi.jpg

P1010012-vi.jpg

P1010011-vi.jpg

This jersey is definitely going to be in my collection for a long, long time. My Norwegian girlfriend and I decided to go to Stockholm to celebrate our anniversary and while we were there, we went to the season opener. We were cheering for Zuccarello even though he dished out a nasty hit from behind and spent a lot of time on the bench because of it. It was great to see this little squirt flying around on the ice. This jersey has sentimental value more than any other because it was a special time. I am extremely pleased to add this to my collection (even she was excited and she doesn't give a s*** about jerseys!). Decidedly it has the least amount of wear for a game worn pretty much ever but that's ok. I originally wanted to buy this one off of GameWorn.net from a seller but I missed out on it by a matter of hours. Luckily, the new owner had remorse and sold it to me for the same price he paid after I contacted him through eBay. Thanks for the heads up on here guys!

I always love seeing France jerseys. That shade of blue is my favorite color and the "super chicken" logo can only be worn by a real man.

The patched Rangers is also a sweet pickup.

Higher up the page, the Leclair USA is outstanding. I once got a blue 1996 USA Amonte that also came with the #10, only Amonte wore #11 in the tournament since LeClair was able to keep his #10.

I always love seeing France jerseys. That shade of blue is my favorite color and the "super chicken" logo can only be worn by a real man.

The patched Rangers is also a sweet pickup.

A real man shows his c*** proudly!