2011 NHL ASG Jersey

NYIJM29

Can you post some photos of the replica? I'd like to see what the things look like outside of the stock photos

I didnt get them yet i just bought them last night, i emailed the store and asked how they were supplied and he said they came from reebok and they were marked down for a quick sale this weekend.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad i bought them, everytime i see them i like them more and more.

when I first saw them I was like...meh. But seeing both of them on TV last night I thought they both looked nice. I still like the blue one better but I was happy to buy a white authentic last night. Cant wait to get it and customize it with Couture.

Be sure to post pics when you get it. I'm very curious as to what fabrics they're made of and what the build is like.

If they are using the smoothfit crap as initially reported then most likely they print the name directly on the nameplate, which would be the same material as the numbers.

when I first saw them I was like...meh. But seeing both of them on TV last night I thought they both looked nice. I still like the blue one better but I was happy to buy a white authentic last night. Cant wait to get it and customize it with Couture.

Where did you pick up the authentic if you don't mind me asking?

Does anybody know if the players are going to wear the ASG jersey tonight or their team's jersey like in the past? If they are wearing the ASG, I am going to buy a Grabner. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I am watching pregame stuff on NHL.com and inside of the locker rooms are the team's jersey. Hopefully the rookies will wear the ASG jersey :rolleyes:

Does anybody know if the players are going to wear the ASG jersey tonight or their team's jersey like in the past? If they are wearing the ASG, I am going to buy a Grabner. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I am watching pregame stuff on NHL.com and inside of the locker rooms are the team's jersey. Hopefully the rookies will wear the ASG jersey :rolleyes:

Looks like they will wear their Game jerseys for the Skills competition. Of course, technically, the All-Star jersey was worn by Grabner as he did put it on during the All-Star Draft.

Looks like they will wear their Game jerseys for the Skills competition. Of course, technically, the All-Star jersey was worn by Grabner as he did put it on during the All-Star Draft.

Yeah I know, but if it wasn't worn on ice, I'd spend my $135 on a different jersey (buy the jersey from eBay and bring it to the NHL Store to get customized).

I just hope Grabner doesnt get hurt in this event

If anyone sees the Rookie Faceoff patch for sale, please let me know. I will be buying my Grabner away jersey! At least the Isles won something this year :thumbsup:

I guess I'm going with Letang, since I'm a Pens fan with a white authentic. Could be worse, but of the two, I would have preferred Fleury (or Crosby, or Malkin). I go through the House O'Hockey for most of my Pens jerseys and bought my All Star one from there, too, but they might not be able to do the customization due to the printing on the back numbers. If I can't get it lettered through them, could IceJerseys do it?

I think our quest, for anyone that's following this thread, is finding out who customized the jerseys worn on the ice. Someone HAS to find out.

Since, according to the team customizers thread, EPS does the Hurricanes jerseys, I emailed them to find out, and will post here if/when I get a response.

anyone know if there's a place to get legit Rookie Faceoff patches, someone out there at the game maybe?

Since, according to the team customizers thread, EPS does the Hurricanes jerseys, I emailed them to find out, and will post here if/when I get a response.

this is what EPS emailed me:

We should be able to. They are wearing printed numbers this year, so it is technology we are just getting into. We are headed to the ASG this weekend and will be able to view everything, we did all of the Rookie and Skills jerseys again. Check back a few weeks after the game and we should have it under control. They are probably going to be $59-$65 for customizing.

So far I've noticed the jerseys DO have those rounded nameplates that were shown before. Also, only the back numbers have the stripping on them. The arm and front numbers do not. Finally, multiple payers on one team can wear the same number. Stastny and Elias are both wearing 26 for team Staal. Sedin and Bufglien 33 for team Lidstrom.

We should be able to. They are wearing printed numbers this year, so it is technology we are just getting into. We are headed to the ASG this weekend and will be able to view everything, we did all of the Rookie and Skills jerseys again. Check back a few weeks after the game and we should have it under control. They are probably going to be $59-$65 for customizing.

Nice work man! That's great news. I have an email into my guys at Denver Athletic to see if they have any inside information too. I'll let you guys know if I find out anything exciting.

So far I've noticed the jerseys DO have those rounded nameplates that were shown before.

I noticed the rounded nameplates as well. Much easier to see on the Team Staal jerseys.

There was also an interview with Eric Staal on the ice before the game. The jerseys the guys are wearing are 2.0s. That's discouraging as I'll go ahead and assume that the retail authentics are going to be 1.0s. I don't like the 1.0s at all, but I can deal with them if I have to I guess.

I wonder how long will these take to clearance out. I know it's way too early now, but should summer be ruled out as a possibility? I'm actually really excited to get a set for the Flyers' players, I think these are cool, unique jerseys, albeit a bit ugly haha. I never complain about some variety in the collection.

Nice work man! That's great news. I have an email into my guys at Denver Athletic to see if they have any inside information too. I'll let you guys know if I find out anything exciting.

let me know what DA tells you, I've never been a fan of ASG jerseys but if they can do them I might make an exception.

I wonder how long will these take to clearance out.

I'm waiting on the same thing. I bet you they'll begin to be marked down sooner than later. It's not like demand is going to go up on dated jerseys as time goes by.

let me know what DA tells you, I've never been a fan of ASG jerseys but if they can do them I might make an exception. NHL Store is already out of the

I heard from DA and no luck. Looks like it may have to be EPS unless someone finds out exactly who did the jerseys. We will see. Maybe EPS can get "close enough" for us picky folks.

I had a feeling EPS did the skills jerseys. I noticed a few differences between the customization on the skills jerseys and the actual game jerseys. Briere's skills jersey done by EPS wasn't even close, but maybe I'm just picky.

108320136.jpg

108545132.jpg

I had a feeling EPS did the skills jerseys. I noticed a few differences between the customization on the skills jerseys and the actual game jerseys. Briere's skills jersey done by EPS wasn't even close, but maybe I'm just picky.

That doesnt surprise me at all.

Im in a dispute with EPS right now because they did my white road jersey (the 2010-2011) and they just butchered it. It looks nothing like the on ice jersey