2011 NHL ASG Jersey

NYIJM29

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surprised of a dispute with EPS....I mean I have only sent two to them but they both came back perfectly

I sent two, and they both came back wrong. Go figure

I had a feeling EPS did the skills jerseys. I noticed a few differences between the customization on the skills jerseys and the actual game jerseys. Briere's skills jersey done by EPS wasn't even close, but maybe I'm just picky.

I thought the sleeve "4"s on the Grabner jersey looked off. I knew Stitches didn't do it :thumbsup:

The 4 on the game: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Michael+Grabner/New+York+Islanders+v+New+Jersey+Devils/2Q97kf33nUQ

The 4 on the skills: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Michael+Grabner/Honda+NHL+SuperSkills/amdHcKEgROE

It is thicker on the skills.

It looks nothing like the on ice jersey

It did after Saturday! :lol:

UniWatch also showed the differences between the EPS Skills and regular Bruins jerseys.

Here is why EPS is messed up. Philly Express stopped smooshing the sleeve numbers as Flyers jerseys typically always have, so they can't do old ones and no one knows how to do the new ones but them. They do everything weird. Hence the twill nameplate.

Here is why EPS is messed up. Philly Express stopped smooshing the sleeve numbers as Flyers jerseys typically always have, so they can't do old ones and no one knows how to do the new ones but them. They do everything weird. Hence the twill nameplate.

Can you explain smooshing haha?

EPS also denies that any team uses twill nameplates

Can you explain smooshing haha?

EPS also denies that any team uses twill nameplates

Sure:

HPIM1834.jpg

The Flyers always smooshed their sleeve numbers. See, the numbers on the back have rectangles in the middle of the 8's, but on the sleeves they're "smooshed" to be square cutouts. Philly Express doesn't do the smoosh, and also use twill for nameplates. They changed the status quo. It started with the orange jerseys, the first ones Philly Express took over. They didn't do the old uni's.

I'm glad I'm not the only overly picky one on customization. I've totally stopped using EPS except for the the teams that use them for their on-ice jerseys.

I use EPS for everything, and I've never had a problem. I think the only real issue is when a team customizer starts doing weird things, like in the Flyers case.

Hell, 5/6 jerseys below were EPS' work haha.

I use EPS for everything, and I've never had a problem. I think the only real issue is when a team customizer starts doing weird things, like in the Flyers case.

Hell, 5/6 jerseys below were EPS' work haha.

That's the problem with customization in general. The font packages the shops use come directly from the league and is what is supposed to be used but then the shops that do the specific teams jerseys start to make little changes for whatever reason and cause problems for everybody else.

For whatever reason, the 2011 All-Star jerseys page that I had bookmarked on shop.nhl.com now shows that the site has no jerseys left. Am I missing something here? Where is everyone else watching to eventually get retail authentics? I'm not going to pay over $300 for one of them, but I was interested in getting one of each after they went on sale.

For whatever reason, the 2011 All-Star jerseys page that I had bookmarked on shop.nhl.com now shows that the site has no jerseys left. Am I missing something here? Where is everyone else watching to eventually get retail authentics? I'm not going to pay over $300 for one of them, but I was interested in getting one of each after they went on sale.

woah thats weird, they're gone. replicas too. no idea where they are going to be now.

woah thats weird, they're gone. replicas too. no idea where they are going to be now.

I got lucky and managed to order one of the authentics from shop.nhl.com on Monday before they were showing as unavailable. Status says that it's been located in stock. I called today they verified that mine was allocated and should be shipped. I went through a ton of research on Monday and yesterday trying to find someone to do the customization for me, and based on the posts here I spoke to EPS. EPS is going to be doing the customization and it'll cost around $100 with the team shoulder patch and shipping..I spoke to Sports Haven and they are unable to do it, the guy told me the league wasn't releasing the lettering kits. I suppose since EPS does the customization for the canes they might have some exclusivity? I know that speaking to the manager of the team store @ the RBC Center he told me they had a ton of jerseys going out to EPS to have customized that they sold throughout the weekend.

I'm not sure why stock seems to be so limited, but the RBC Center only ordered around 100 authentics, and they were sold out by the end of the day on Sunday.

ps: hi first time poster, been reading the boards for a bit but I figured I'd post since I went insane trying to get info on these F(&^*** jerseys.

I highly doubt these things are just going to disappear. I'm sure they'll start popping up again soon. Do they ever do a really limited release for AS jerseys?

I was looking for the ASG jerseys on Monday and they were all gone already from the NHL website. I hope some of the local stores here will carry them.

Has anyone asked IJ or RCS about availability?

blue edge from IJ

http://www.icejerseys.com/item_details.php?id=9854

(ships in 1-3 weeks)

See? I knew they'd pop up haha.

RCS isn't getting them apparently, just got off the phone with them. Panic time?

Might as well get it while you can...You'll be sorting through tons of fakes on e-bay for months to come...You KNOW it's the real deal with IJ!

They don't have my size, and I can't justify dropping $320 right now on one jersey.

They don't have my size, and I can't justify dropping $320 right now on one jersey.

Only way I'd pick one up is if RCS had them and then put them as part of the $149 sales they always do. $320? no thanks.