2011 NHL ASG Jersey

NYIJM29

Wow...just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any worse looking too...

I can't wait to see the fakes of these - they are gonna be hilarious. :lol:

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys read the article on icethetics? Something about the spacing between the front crest and the collar. Looks like those front center numbers won't fit on the Premiers because the spacing is too small. Are we forced to buy an Authentic jersey if we plan to customize it? Well, nice move, Reebok... you bast***s.

Did you read the article?

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2011/1/11/official-nhl-all-star-jerseys-revealed.html

Some of you have noticed the difference in spacing between the collar and the NHL shield — the area where the sweater number will go on the actual player jerseys.

As I've mentioned before, these images are not true photographs of the jerseys. They are simply meant to advertise a product. The process starts with a photo but most of the elements, including the crests and patches, are added in later with Photoshop.

:mellow: Wow... that is really bad... :blink:

I'd have to say......meh. I don;t absolutely hate it, but I'm not in love with it. Really nice to see the NHL take center stage again. (although I really miss the orange and black color schemes.) I do hate, hate, hate, hate, hate the number on the front under the sleeves. YUCK!!

I don't care for the numbers on the fron or the entire smoothfit (or whatever it's called) but I like the rest of it and am excited that the lighter numbers will allow me to walk 10% faster.. The only way this sport is going to grow in the US is to appeal to the younger crowd and I think this jersey certainly does that. If any of the Hawks who made it are productive in the game I'll pick one up with the most productive hawk, as long as they are on the blue team since my collection does not need any more red.

Looks like someone gets to buy two jerseys now...

Dont rub it in! :angry:

Pfff like I can poke fun, at least your team has a franchise goalie locked up for 15 years. :P **runs away giggling**

We already extended Poulin?

:lol:

Hahaha touche, good work my friend. Seriously though when that Dipietro deal went through I thought it was genius. I guess no one knew he was literally made of balsa wood.

'Splain...

Briere replaced Iggy. Iggy's grandma is sick, so he's going the noble route. I always liked Iggy...

Briere replaced Iggy. Iggy's grandma is sick, so he's going the noble route. I always liked Iggy...

Danny should say no just to throw it back in the NHL's face

Danny should say no just to throw it back in the NHL's face

The only times that spineless ###### ever gets in anyone's face is the moment right before he is about to crosscheck them in the face. :D

The only times that spineless ###### ever gets in anyone's face is the moment right before he is about to crosscheck them in the face. :D

Hey if its Bettman's face we are talking about, then by all means....

I love everything about the Atlantic division. I'm not even joking, best division (teams, fans, players, anger, insults, etc.) of all sports.

Amen to that. But the Atlantic Division? Come on now. Us old-schoolers know better. It's the Patrick Division. Always has been; always will be. All that's missing is the Caps. I'd gladly trade the Devils for Washington. It'd be like 1986 all over again!

Amen to that. But the Atlantic Division? Come on now. Us old-schoolers know better. It's the Patrick Division. Always has been; always will be. All that's missing is the Caps. I'd gladly trade the Devils for Washington. It'd be like 1986 all over again!

Lol leave me alone I wasn't even alive in 1986. I was seriously thinking about it though, I mean, I literally HATE the other teams...but I'd be loss without them. I'm sad the Devils are terrible, because it's less anger and competition.