2011 NHL ASG Jersey

NYIJM29

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RCS isn't getting them

never say never but either way everything shows up on Ebay, everything. Wait long enough and they'll start showing up for a fraction of the price there at now. I'm in no hurry to get one so it works out for me.

never say never but either way everything shows up on Ebay, everything. Wait long enough and they'll start showing up for a fraction of the price there at now. I'm in no hurry to get one so it works out for me.

I'm in the same boat. These are not worth $320, I'd rather go without. I'm just curious to see how this plays out.

Ugh. I e-mailed IJ a detailed question asking about the availability, future availability, if these are a limited release, or for any more information. I get this response:

"Hi John,

Thank you for contacting IceJerseys.com.

Here is the availabilty.

http://www.icejerseys.com/nhl_apparel.php

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Please use this link to rate the response you received in this email.

Regards,

IceJerseys Customer Service"

Maybe I'll just call them later...

My $68.99 replicas came in and they are sweet in person even for a replica. The crest is real nice for a replica and the design is sleek. I cannot find my camera anywhere in the house so pictures are gonna have to wait. I would never spend more then 120 on an authentic blank. Like TMLfan said everything shows up on eBay. 2009 all-star edges are on eBay from time to time for 59.99 for sizes 46-56. I'll wait.

so apparently, shop.nhl.com is run by a company called GSI commerce, who handles distribution for a TON of places it looks like. (http://www.gsicommerce.com/)

after browsing through some of their sports retailers, it looks like they're showing dicks' sporting goods online as having the authentics in stock, but I'm not so sure i believe it. my suspicion is that if you ordered through them it'd get pushed to backorder status shortly, or something like that. Not 100% sure but that would be my guess.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11210482

same product ID as NHL store had - mine still hasn't shipped from the NHL shop, but it's still showing as 'allocated' which means that supposedly it's been locate as in stock. I'm going to be a bit peeved if I get a "SORRY THIS HAS BEEN BACKORDERED" email from them.

I'm in the same boat. Ordered the authentic but still waiting on a shipping email.

so my suspicion is that this is sorta the aftermath of having a fantasy draft where you can't predict the number of jerseys you're going to need for each side. Obviously all of the homers (Skinner, Staal, Ward) went on team white, along with Ovechkin, Green, and such. If I had to guess it would explain the availability on IJ of the blue but not the white. during ASG weekend I saw a LOT more white jerseys than I did blue, again, obviously with Skinner-fever around here and the rest of the home team being around that explains part of it.

Glad I'm not the only one waiting on a shipping email from NHL though, I feel like if mine is in the "item located in warehouse" status I should be assured getting one -- if I don't get an email soon though I'm going to throw a tantrum, the sooner I get it, the sooner I can send it to EPS to customize, and I'd really like to have it before the end of the season.

My $68.99 replicas came in and they are sweet in person even for a replica. The crest is real nice for a replica and the design is sleek. I cannot find my camera anywhere in the house so pictures are gonna have to wait. I would never spend more then 120 on an authentic blank. Like TMLfan said everything shows up on eBay. 2009 all-star edges are on eBay from time to time for 59.99 for sizes 46-56. I'll wait.

Pics? I might hop in the replica boat for these.

Ah, thank you. So standard replica, then? Doesn't look bad, but I'm trying to hold out for the authentic.

Ah, thank you. So standard replica, then? Doesn't look bad, but I'm trying to hold out for the authentic.

I have no idea where my camera is. If you can find the ones on eBay that i got then by all means go for it. I like them a lot. I wouldnt wanted to pay more then 75 a pop though.

yeah standard replica...the shoulder patch is garbage...the thing is typical premeire material...but it was a gift from the wife and I love her for it! What kills me is they took the time to sew every patch on this thing but the main crest.

yeah standard replica...the shoulder patch is garbage...the thing is typical premeire material...but it was a gift from the wife and I love her for it! What kills me is they took the time to sew every patch on this thing but the main crest.

so another interesting tidbit, which you can see if you see any customized replicas..I can take a pic of a Cam Ward one we picked up over the ASG weekend but, I didn't realize this until speaking with EPS about the customization..

The NHL crest on the chest is a little lower on the authentics than it is on the replicas. The replicas that are being sold/customized have the chest number a different size than the numbers on the side of the arm. The gameworns and I'm assuming the authentics (I'll take comparison pics as soon as I receive mine) use the same size number on both the arms and the chest piece. If you google some images it's pretty obvious to see the difference, but just something that i noticed.

So, I just tried ordering a white authentic from Sports Authority. They currently have a 25% off one item promotion that ends tonight. Plus if you go through mrrebates.com you get 7% back in a few months. I also opened a new CC where you get $150 back if you spend $500 (which I normally spend), so I'm essentially getting it for around $95 if it goes through. I wanted the blue one more but can't justify missing a piece in my Giroux collection.

Haha, where did you get yours from again?