2011 NHL ASG Jersey

NYIJM29

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I hope that means 2.0 are available for retail now because that is definelty a 2.0

God I hope that means 2.0 are available for retail now because that is definelty a 2.0

I certainly hope so.

Whoa, that IS a 2.0. How'd you manage that? Also, what's with the collar shield? It almost looks embroidered on.

yea i'm not quite sure - I noticed the 7287 tags on the ones @ the rbc center during ASG weekend too, but I admittedly at that point hadn't done too much research into my jerseys -- I'm much more educated now. I'm not sure about the NHL crest @ the collar - looking at it very up-close it's definitely raised like my others, but it's not stitched in like it is on the replica either, and it feels a teeny bit different. Worth trying to get some closer macro photos of? I don't have any other authentics to compare to, so I can't really say :(

That seems like encouraging news then regarding 2.0's being available at retail. I thought maybe it would have been a leftover team jersey that had tags slapped on it but apparently not. HMMMMMMMMMM.......

Crap, hope if mine comes in it's 1.0. I just called SportsAuthority and they're still expecting to ship mine...we'll see.

I'll keep it if it's 2.0, but I'd rather a 1.0. And so there's a 99% chance I'll get my jersey? I agree.

Seriously I just called them and they said they're still shipping it...so we'll see.

I'll keep it if it's 2.0, but I'd rather a 1.0. And so there's a 99% chance I'll get my jersey? I agree.

Seriously I just called them and they said they're still shipping it...so we'll see.

The only reason I am skeptical is because I went through the same ordeal with shopNHL -- I called them on wednesday and was told they were shipping it, then Thursday got that FU notification from em -- I hope that yours ships, if it does I'm guessing shopNHL will re-open availability soon. I suspect Reebok is working overtime trying to get them back in stock, my theory is still that the draft screwed the availability, all of the local canes players and ovie/etc being on team white didn't help much, and it explains how IJ has blue available.

The only reason I am skeptical is because I went through the same ordeal with shopNHL -- I called them on wednesday and was told they were shipping it, then Thursday got that FU notification from em -- I hope that yours ships, if it does I'm guessing shopNHL will re-open availability soon. I suspect Reebok is working overtime trying to get them back in stock, my theory is still that the draft screwed the availability, all of the local canes players and ovie/etc being on team white didn't help much, and it explains how IJ has blue available.

Oh I understand, I'm just waiting it out. The whole situation has been kind of annoying, I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise.

Just got a shipping notification for mine from SportsAuthority. Nice.

If they are retailing 2.0s then I might have to get myself a greenlife52 jersey. :lol:

Speaking of Sports Authority, click on the link and scroll down to Toronto Maple Leafs:

http://www.sportsauthority.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=1919739&cp=3077576&clickid=topnav_Fan%20Shop_4

If they are retailing 2.0s then I might have to get myself a greenlife52 jersey. :lol:

Speaking of Sports Authority, click on the link and scroll down to Toronto Maple Leafs:

http://www.sportsauthority.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=1919739&cp=3077576&clickid=topnav_Fan%20Shop_4

That can't be an accident hahaha.

Are those diving trunks just above, for the Pens? :lol: