2011 NHL ASG Jersey

NYIJM29

So...just throwing this out there, if this jersey is owned, where the hell are the pics? COME ON!!!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Winter Classic has taken over as the "showcase" event. (aside from the Stanley Cup Finals of course) The League put all their effort into promoting and merchandising a game in just two markets with two major stars. Im sure you will still be able to find all the Crosby and Ovie jerseys you ever, or never wanted. :angry:

Thx for House o Hockey hookup, just called and got the one guy left on a Fri. evening sharpening skates(and his last white AS jersey)....we shot the s**t about these and I went for a blue too to be safe in case the NHL bails on my order for that...took the cresting option too after he explained how they are doing it....when will the league wake up????? :noway:

One thing that occurred to me too when considering how they might have Jerseys available here....Pittsburgh was originally slated to have Crosby/malkin/flower ...only one of those went. Probably safe to say alot of Pittsburgh area shops overordered.

But...no one else has them. That's what confuses me. I don't even know if anyone else got them in.

I imagine we're going to see a lot of this on eBay. The crest being higher than the authentics will lead to brutal placement of the neck numbers, along with the inaccuracies on the number style.

Patrick Sharp 2011 All-Star Replica on eBay

I imagine we're going to see a lot of this on eBay. The crest being higher than the authentics will lead to brutal placement of the neck numbers, along with the inaccuracies on the number style.

I know that what I am about to say will ruffle a few feathers but I'd rather the jersey NOT have the numbers on the front if they dont fit right. Sometimes less is more. It looks way too cluttered and busy.

But the PRICE?

Is it me or does the A in Sharp look weird.

I know that what I am about to say will ruffle a few feathers but I'd rather the jersey NOT have the numbers on the front if they dont fit right. Sometimes less is more. It looks way too cluttered and busy.

But the PRICE?

That's the way that the ones in the Pens team store are being customized. They just left off the front numbers and it looked alright.

That's the way that the ones in the Pens team store are being customized. They just left off the front numbers and it looked alright.

I decided that if i get my replicas customized im gonna leave the numbers off under the collar. I think it looks better.

After having my jersey located in stock for the last week and a half, I got an e-mail today saying that there is a delay in fulfilling this order. Ugh. This is getting a little crazy now.

Where did you order from?

Where did you order from?

Shop.Nhl.com Outside of that, has anyone had luck ordering just lettering for the jerseys yet? I plan on calling exclusive pro so I have the letters on hand just in case I ever get one. I'm trying to get a blue Byfuglien one... Guess I also need info on where to buy a shoulder patch, preferably without the plastic backing if anyone can help.

Shop.Nhl.com Outside of that, has anyone had luck ordering just lettering for the jerseys yet? I plan on calling exclusive pro so I have the letters on hand just in case I ever get one. I'm trying to get a blue Byfuglien one... Guess I also need info on where to buy a shoulder patch, preferably without the plastic backing if anyone can help.

I'll go through EPS. Thrashers patch: http://www.sportsk.com/thrashers-nhl-patch.html

They sell the official collector's ones, which they seem to be using now on the jerseys.

I'll go through EPS. Thrashers patch: http://www.sportsk.com/thrashers-nhl-patch.html

They sell the official collector's ones, which they seem to be using now on the jerseys.

Unfortuneatly, those ones still have the plastic on them. I was able to get a loose one on eBay a few years ago when I did my Kovalchuk 2008 jersey. I need to call EPS soon and see if they can get them, if not it looks like I will be boiling a patch to get the plastic off.

I know it does, just didn't think it was that big of a deal. I don't pay too much attention to it :/

Can you redeem it for 20% off the amount of TIME you have to wait for your all star jersey?

no s*** eh. On a positive note, my jersey came in today from House o Hockey. Still plastic wrapped and sealed, I'm going to send it out to EPS tomorrow for customization. I'm stoked! Here are some pics:

beside the replica, you can see how much more space the authentic has for chest numbers:

5449834804_d962e44da6_z.jpg

fightstrap:

5449833510_6171538ee8_z.jpg

shoulder patch:

5449832690_74a96031f0_z.jpg

hangtag:

5449831690_7d5b2e06d4_z.jpg

necktag:

5449831266_deb5a09220_z.jpg

jersey:

5449830686_56760eb882_z.jpg

Does the 7287 mean it's an Edge 2.0?